Orion

Od skittle724

-updates on Wednesdays- It could be a coincidence, or it could be fate, or a tragic tale. But not everything... Více

Intro
The first
Annoyed by many
Only each other
Standards
Take action
Seven months
Family outtings
Free
Vigilantes
Follow his lead
Bad ideas
Interogation
Rebirth
Questioning
Three bastards
Confronted
Masks
Old friends
Problematic
Blue
Fault
Hidden
Caffiene
Kindness
Affecting
Hunted
Letting go
Abused
Fevers
Relief
Careful
Four
Knowing
Exercising
He
Lock down
In the day
Hunted
Look out
Announcements
Tested
Stick close
Caught
Know
Greetings
Office
Plan
Shocked

Ghosting

395 28 3
Od skittle724

Lance stared at his phone as he stood on top of the roof looking over the city, he sighed pressing call and let the phone ring.

"Hello,"

"Hey Ryan," lance sighed softly with the phone by his ear.

"Hey, everything okay? I heard about the district," kinkade asked concerned.

"I'm fine, for now," lance laughed with no humor.

"What's going on then?"

"I'm blocking and deleting your number, I'm having no one on my phone outside the city except Allura," lance closed his eyes as he knew this would crush his oldest friend.

"What? Why? That's ridiculous lance don't-" "I'm not having you dragged into this, if they see who's on my phone I don't know what will happen, closer I get to moving I'm doing it to more and more people, plus I'm changing my number," lance explained quickly before ryan could get to much to say.

"Ryan I was so close to being caught today, I was going to run without saying good bye to anyone, so I guess this is my goodbye now so I don't regret not getting one in before I leave," he ran a hand through his icy white hair.

"Lance..."

"Ryan, I'm sorry, thank you for all that you've done, for being there when I was crumbling, for letting me feel like I was loved, but I'm saying good bye," he inhaled deeply as he kept his voice steady.

"Can I see you?" Ryan asked softly.

"No, I can't," lance shook his head.

"Bye Ryan.." he gulped a little.

"Bye lance," Ryan whispered and hung up.

Allura put a hand on her brothers shoulder and he turned to her, he handed her his phone and she blocked the number then deleted the contact for him. She hugged him tightly.

"You going to be okay?" Allura whispered in his ear.

"Yea," lance smiled hugging her back.

"We make our groups small it'll be easier, I already have my other phone for al," she sighed letting go as she shook her pony tail a little.

"Exactly, pidge and hunk are the last though, I'm keeping them as long as I can," lance told her gently and she nodded.

"And Keith?" She asked.

Lance blushed a little looking away.

"He already knows to much lance, Hes the reason-" "hey hey hey, don't... don't blame him, it's my fault he's even involved," lance waved her off and allura pursed her lips.

"Should I tell him?" He asked.

"That you have a crush or that your a hybrid?" Allura asked flatly.

Lance paused.

"I just want to talk to him," lance whispered.

"You just broke it off with Ryan, is that a good idea?" Allura asked concerned.

"Probably not," lance rubbed his face.

"Fine, go ahead, just don't stay for the night," she sighed shrugging and lance blushed a little more.

Did he actually have feelings for Keith or did he just like the feeling of being able to talk to him as himself than the timid wimp at school?

"I'll be right back," lance sighed and jumped off the roof as Allura stayed back.

He leaped across the roof tops till he found keiths apartment. He inhaled puffing his chest up and exhaled deeply before he dropped to the fire escape.

"Any body home?" He knocked on keiths window.

"Blue?" Keith looked over as he was sitting on the ground with his laptop and some homework.

"Yo," lance winked with his mask up and hood up.

"Shut up my brothers home," Keith opened the window and turned his music up a little, he seemed annoyed.

"Your brother?" Lance sat on the fire escape. "Since when?"

"He had the day shift and was at my school, he got the night off, kind of, unless he finds You asshole," Keith closed the window behind him and sat on the metal with him.

"It's cold," Keith huffed a little in his hoodie and jeans.

"Yea my feet and ears are numb," lance laughed.

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood right now," Keith asked flatly which seemed off to lance.

"Oh let's be depressed together!" Lance smiled at him but Keith didn't respond.

"It's been a rough day," he pursed his lips awkwardly.

"I almost got caught today... and I was ready to leave everything behind with my sister," he gulped a little as keith looked at the city next to them but listened. He was out of it.

"And there's so much I want to tell you Keith," lance looked at him but Keith didn't look back, he kept his head to the side.

"Then tell me," he sighed a little as he glanced at the white hair boy.

"Yea? Which one? There's a lot," lance smiled back under his mask.

"Whatever comes to mind," Keith shrugged.

"Ha if it was only that easy," lance snorted as keith encouraged him to keep going with a look in his eyes.

"Just... I like being like this, I love who I am at night, myself, and I like being able to share it with someone who's normal," he sighed softly. Keith leaned away a little with a sad look on his face.

"Or human I should say," he smirked teasingly as keith rolled his eyes.

"You almost make me wanna be like this all the time, a little hope that maybe I could be myself in the day,"

"Almost?" Keiths turned to him confused.

"I just broke it off officially with my exe, I deleted his number and blocked him, going to change my number because I know everything's going to be harder and different, he's not just a exe but we've been friends, I'm going to have to start saying good bye when I can rather than never," lance explained looking down at his lap and Keith felt his heart sunk.

"So this is good bye..?"

"I don't know," lance sighed tilting his head back.

"Last thing I wanted to hear tonight," Keith shook his head.

"Figure it out then," he scoffed and went back in his room.

"Hey wait now-" lance went to follow him but Keith slammed the window on him before he could get inside.

"Don't come knocking on my window every time your bored and need someone to entertain you," Keith locked it with a glare.

"Keeeeith..." lance whined.

"Hey come on mullet that's not what I mean!" He put his hand on the glass. "I can break this easily,"

"Fuck off," Keith crossed his arms.

"Keith please let me finish," lance knocked lightly as the human glared darker. He huffed and unlocked the window then opened it aggressively.

"I don't need you acting like you fucking care then ghost me," Keith spat in his face as Lances jaw dropped under the mask.

"Whoa what the fuck?!" Lance cried out.

"No I'm not having it blue, I'm not getting this shit too, I already have enough going on-" "hey Shh your brothers here right?" Lance crawled inside the room and covered keiths mouth.

They were silent as lance toward over him and kept his hand over keiths mouth. He noticed a dark bruise on the side of keiths neck.

"Get off," Keith snarled pushing him off.

"Look all I mean is just make up your damn mind, I don't need you using me for whatever reason your even here or getting at," Keith looked away with his eye brows knitted together.

"What happened?" Lance whispered touching the bruise softly but Keith slapped his hand away.

"I said get off!" He pushed him away.

"Keith I'm serious," lance pulled his hood off and stepped closer.

"It was nothing, drop it, just someone..." Keith stopped himself quickly.

"I don't owe you shit, go away blue," Keith turned around.

"No I want to know-" "Keith everything okay?" Shiro knocked on the door. Lance immediately went under the bed as keith pulled his hoodie up more as shiro walked in the room.

"Yea sorry, I was on the phone," Keith held his phone up with the east lie.

"Is it James again?" Shiro asked concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it," Keith looked down.

"Let me know if you get hungry, block him please keith," Shiro looked at him worried as keith sat on the bed frowning.

"I know," he sighed as his cat rubbed against his leg.

"Get some rest too," Shiro smiled gently at his little brother. Keith didn't answer but was left alone in his room.

"Get out of there," Keith hissed as lance pushed himself out of the bed.

"I don't have to explain myself to you for shit-" Keith froze when lance wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close as he felt warm with the arms around him, protecting him.

"You don't owe me anything," lance whispered as he didn't dare let go of the other boy. Keith trembled a little in his arms and gripped his black shirt tightly as he buried his face in Lances shoulder.

"And I'm not looking to get anything from you, I just like your company," he held keiths head to his shoulder.

Keith felt tears in his eyes as he tightened his grip.

"I hate it, i hate him," Keith whimpered and Lances eyes widen a little.

"He hurt you?" Lance asked quietly.

"I let my guard down for two fucking minutes and I'm getting shit all over again," he cried into his shoulder.

"He fucking thinks I owe him cause he fucked me twice but I hate him," Keith cried harder but Lances arms tightened around him.

'I'm going to fucking kill him.' Lance thought to himself as he felt Keith break down in his arms.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

56.4K 2K 20
[𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏 /𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉, 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅] 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 �...
102K 4.7K 61
[COMPLETED] (Klance Superhero/Villain AU) Lance McClain and Keith Kogane both have their secrets. Lance pursues a life of crime through his secret i...
23.9K 514 34
This is another Klance Fanfiction. Keith is 16 years old, after his suicide attempt the orphanage send him back to his half brother Shiro, involunta...
17.6K 497 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...