Hard Knock Life ~ Hayden Rome...

Par WhatintheHale17

Clover Wolfe was a troubled kid. She lived in foster homes most of her life after her family was shot to deat... Plus

Cast
5.1.1
5.1.2
5.2.1
5.2.2/5.3.1

5.3.2

749 30 6
Par WhatintheHale17

Brett, Liam, Mason and I walk through the woods, Liam and I leading the way considering we were the ones that stumbled upon it before. "Sure you know where you're going?" Brett wonders. "I know where I am." Liam nods. "So do I. Middle of nowhere." Liam glares back at Brett as we hear a scream and a thump. "Guys?" Mason was nowhere to be seen.

I walk back, the other two following and we find a hole. Mason was staring up at us, rubbing his head in pain. "I think I found it." "See the necklace?" Mason turns on his phone flashlight, looking around. "No, I don't see it." Brett reaches down and pulls him out. He dusts himself off while I stare down into the hole confused.

"Liam, I...I thought you said this was a sinkhole." Mason crouches down to look down into it as Liam shrugs. "It's a hole. What's the difference?" Liam and Brett crouch down to get a better look as well. "I mean, look at all these handprints and look at all this dirt." Mason motions around the hole. "She didn't fall in here." "She was buried" Liam and I say at the same time in realization. "Intense" Mason nods.

Liam jumps down into the hole, digging around while we watch. Eventually, he shakes his head with a frown. "Why isn't it here?" "She probably came back for it." Brett sighs. "That doesn't make sense. When she was in class earlier, she didn't seem like she was actually there. It was more like she was dreaming or something. In a different world. Which would also mean she wouldn't have known where the necklace was or probably even thought about it" I explain while Liam jumps out of the hole.

"You think Tracy was in a dream?" Brett asks and I nod. "When Scott came in, it was like she was seeing someone else approaching her. That's why she had tight holds on Hayden and I. She was scared" I bring up. "I don't think this is the one." Liam suddenly says. "What do you mean?" Mason asks.

"It was closer to the bridge. Much closer. This is a different hole." Liam explains. "Then who crawled out of this one?" Mason wonders. We all look around the forest before I shrug. "If you don't think this is the one, it won't hurt to keep looking, right?" I start to walk again and they follow me. This was gonna be a while.

~~~

Apparently, while we were out in the forest, Tracy had attacked the sheriff's station, going after Lydia's mom. She managed to stab Lydia with her tail, who was now in the hospital. Liam and I walk into the hospital with Scott after we explain everything we found out in the woods.

"Tracy was buried?" Scott asks confused and we both nod. "In a hole. Buried alive. Crawled out. Then we found another hole." Liam explains. "Who was buried in that one?" Scott asks. "We haven't figured that out yet but we might want to" I chime in.

After a ride in the elevator, we walk down the hall where the rest of the pack was. "So, that gross stuff on your shirt came from Tracy?" I ask curiously as I point around Scott's collar. "Yeah, it's where her tail was" Scott nods. "Sick" I nod. "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life." Melissa tells Theo as we stand around Scott's mom.

Melissa looks around at all of us. "All right. She's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asks. "It was the tail." Kira pipes up. "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott adds. "Okay" Melissa leaves us.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others. The guys in the masks" Liam and I share a look. Guys in masks? Something was definitely going on around here. Not gonna lie, this town has had more problems than I've ever had to face in my entire life. And I've hardly even been here! Not that I didn't have problems during my lifetime, supernatural or otherwise. I shudder at the thought. No, it's time to make newer, better memories. No looking into the past, only into the future from now on.

~~~

"Hey, Hayden. How's the arm?" I ask right as soon as I get into history. "It's fine now. What about yours?" She leans her head against her hand, looking at me curiously. I notice Liam glaring at me from his seat but did he really expect me not to talk to a pretty girl who's sitting right beside me?

"Perfectly fine." I smile. "I heard that girl attacked the sheriff's station last night. Glad they got her out of the here in time before she really hurt anyone" Hayden brings up and I look at her curiously. "How did you hear about that?" I glance at Mason and Liam.

"My sister's a deputy" "Oh" I nod as Mr. Yukimura starts class. Nothing happened in class, of course. History was history, boring as hell. I could probably copy the notes from Liam. I wasn't gonna take them. I've never had to do public school before so it was different here. You didn't have someone constantly yelling at you to get your work done or hitting you with rulers if you back talked.

Theo would understand my pain. Why does the hitting with ruler part make me not want to do my work even more? Because, I was always the rebel. They could hit me all they wanted, I'd find other ways to get under their skin and be a pain in the ass. Public school was no different. Well, except I wasn't getting hit for not doing my work. I could just sit in class all day, drawing or staring at hot girls sitting beside me *cough* Hayden *cough*.

Not that I'd want to creep her out or anything anyways. After class, Liam, Mason and I walk to our lockers. "Why do you like Hayden so much?" Liam wonders. "Have you seen her, bro? Why do you not like her? Mason's gay and I bet he'd agree with me" we both look expectantly at Mason.

"Oh, uh, what was that? I think I heard someone calling my name. I'm gonna..." He walks away from us. "I'll take that as a yes" I nod triumphantly. "No, he didn't agree with either of us! So, ha!" "What?" I give him a look as we make it to our lockers where Hayden already was. "Hayden, have I told you how great you look today?" I bring up and Liam sighs behind me.

"Oh, uh, thanks" She smiles. I open up my locker with a smile, putting things in. Once Hayden leaves, Liam sends me another glare. "Seriously? If you're gonna flirt with her, can you at least do it away from me?" "Why, are you jealous?" "Clover" He sends me a warning look and I hold up my hands in surrender. "All right. I'll only think of kissing her when I'm not around you" "Clover!"

~~~

"Can you put your phone away for five minutes?" Mason sighs out as Liam, Mason and I walk towards the club, Liam looking down at his phone. "Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason adds. "I just feel like I should be doing something." "Um, I'm here too. Way to make me feel useless as well" I mutter.

"You guys are my wingmen tonight. And considering the state of my dating life, I need a wingman, co-pilot, and a really hot flight attendant" Mason lists off. "Well, I'm definitely not your hot flight attendant" "But I'll take it I am. And I appreciate the compliment" I smirk.

"See! Loving the confidence Clover. Perfect hot flight attendant" Mason smiles and Liam rolls his eyes. "Choices are limited, but at least here, you can get drunk." Mason assures Liam. We walk towards the back door and it opens to reveal the woman of my dreams. Hayden smiles at Mason and I, but it diminishes as she spots Liam.

"I said I'd let you in. Not him" Hayden growls out, looking at Liam. "But you said I could have a plus one." Mason brings up. "Yeah, a plus one" She motions to me. "And I didn't say plus Liam, either" "I'm his flight attendant." Liam chimes in. "What?" Hayden asks confused. "Actually, I'm his hot flight attendant" I lean against the wall, sending her a flirtatious smirk.

"Listen, Hayden, I know you really don't like Liam, but he's my brother and Mason and I both need him as our wingman so I can get pretty girls like you to go out with me." "Do you really need him though?" Hayden raises an eyebrow. "Yep. That is what my rant was about?" I answer unsurely.

"Forget it. I don't have to go in." Liam sighs, moving to leave. "No, no, you're coming." Mason quickly stops him. "Okay." He puts his arms around both of our shoulders. "How about us and him...plus 50?" Mason pulls out a fifty 50 dollar bill, holding it out towards her. Hayden thinks it over before taking it, moving to hold it open. "Welcome to Sinema." she smiles sarcastically at Liam.

Mason smiles heading in and Liam follows, sending me a look. "Love the dress. You should wear it more often" I whisper to her as I enter. We walk into the club, moving through the beads hanging down like blinds. People were dancing everywhere and there was even a shirtless guy also wearing no pants.

There was a dj at a dj booth and lights flashing around. There looked to be male strippers all over. Actually, we pass by a girl stripper as well who was in lacy lingerie and my eyes travel over her body. I thought Hayden working here was great but strippers too? Sick. "We don't look old enough to be here." Liam worries.

"Neither does he" Mason points across the club where Brett was dancing with a girl, grinding against her. "So is this club mixed?" Liam wonders. We look back at Brett who was now dancing with a shirtless guy. "Ish." Brett nods. "Where's the hot waitress?" I wonder looking around. "If you're talking about Hayden..." Liam growls out and Mason and I smirk at each other.

Later, Liam and I stand around, me with a drink as I spot Hayden by the bar. The shirtless guy behind the bar picks up one of the multiple tubes on Hayden's tray, drinking it. "You remember I have to pay for these out of my own pocket, right?" The bartender looks at her and nods. "Yep." He takes another one, drinking it, not taking his eyes off her and I growl in annoyance.

"Yeah, that's great, Phil. You just stay back there getting drunk as usual." Hayden scoffs. He holds his hand up which wasn't even shaking. "Steady as a rock" He smirks at her. She walks away with the tray, frowning. "Asshole" I mumble, already pulling out my wallet and looking through it.

I needed a job. I only had fifty dollars. I look up at Hayden who was looking down at the tip money on her tray. "I'm never gonna make enough" I pull out the fifty, intercepting her before she can walk further. "Here" I place the bill on her tray. She goes to get me some of the tubes but I stop her. "I don't want one" "Then why did you give me that?" She asks confused.

"Because, I thought you might need it more than I do" I shrug. She smiles at me. "Thanks" I send her a nod and she walks away, glancing back at me. I walk back towards Liam who immediately grabs my arm. "Do you feel that?" What?" I ask confused. "Someone like us is here" "You mean Brett? Yeah, I know" I motion to Brett who was sitting on one of the couches, taking shots with Mason.

"No, it feels...different though" I close my eyes, trying to get a sense of the people around me. I open my eyes, looking in the direction and seeing a kid with a buzz cut walking through the club. My eyes follow him until I lose sight of him from the people dancing. I turn to look at Liam who had already been looking at me. "I felt it too" I nod.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
1.1M 19.2K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
251K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
64.5K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...