Crumbling Universes

Gravityfalls59 द्वारा

A truce was made between Ink and Error, a truce to keep the balance of creation and destruction. But only a f... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Credit
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Choices
A/N tagged
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Please Read
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Happy Halloween
A Few Things-
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Sequel?
Sequel is out!

Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)

1K 36 21
Gravityfalls59 द्वारा

Error's POV

I teleported us in front of the Star's base, I was hoping they'd be there not out looking for Ink. I was carrying Ink bridal style as he hugged me, he was so tired and sickly I wondered how he even managed to stay conscious. He had closed his eyes, just to exhausted to keep them open,  but promised to stay awake. I got to the door and looked at the white note taped to the dark brown wooden door.

Dear whoever is reading this!
Me and Dream are out right now! We have gone to try and find our missing friend, Ink. If you have seen him please tell us, we are worried and need to find him. He could be hurt and needs help. If you have a problem and that is why you have come to find us, we should be back later today, if you cannot wait, you have the chose to ask the Bad Sanses for help. A truce has been made and you will be safe, if it is necessary please find them.

I sighed, of course they weren't home. Ink mumbled something under his breathe, not even coherent words, just whimpers. He shivered in my arms, and tried to move, i knew what he was doing he was starting to have another panic attack.

"Hey. Hey. YoU'rE ok iNk. Calm dOwn. I'm rIgHt heRe." I whispered to him. He calmed down a little, and fell a little quieter. I teleported inside their base, you may call it rude but I don't care, I walked over and set Ink down on the couch. He turned over immediately calmed completely down. I sighed again. I examined his wounds, there were a lot... I bit my lip and checked his stats.

22o/999

Not the best but better then before. I walked into their kitchen and got some of the bandages and med supplies they had out. Grabbing a bowl of water as well. I went back into the living room and sat down next to him. He opened one of his eyes, I'm guessing the one he could see out of and nodded before closing it again. I started to bandages and  help some of his injuries, he wince every now and then from the pain of me pressing on them.

"SorRy, kiKi..." I whispered to him. It took my an hour to bandage all his wounds, when I was done I laid his head down on my lap, and checked his stats again.

280/999

I sighed, either i needed a real healer or he was gonna have to wait for them to heal on their own. I grabbed my phone, and called Sci.

"Um...hello?" Sci asked over the phone.

"I nEed youR helP..." I said.

"Error?" Sci asked.

"YeP. LoOk jusT gEt to tHe sTaR's bAse aS soOn aS possiBle."

"Why?"

"It's ink..."

"You found him!"

"Yes, sO get oVer hEre aNd hElp mE!" There was some rattling going on over the line, him grabbing things and such.

"Have you called Blue and Dream yet?"

"No, I hAven'T tOld anyOne, becAuSe I nEed your hElp heAlinG hIm!"

"Alright I'll be there in a second." I hung up.I looked down at Ink, one of his eyes open.

"I-is ever-ything ok?" He asked, quietly. I nodded.

"EvErytHing's FinE, sQuid." I heard a portal open and Sci walked through. He waved,

"Um..hi."

Ink lifted his head, enough to see him, put dropped back down soon afterwards. I let Sci examine him better then I had, and he healed to the best he could. By now Ink had fallen asleep. I wondered when the last time he slept was. Sci raised his HP up to about 420. After that he gave me some instructions of what to do next, when he woke up. I made a mental note to follow each one.

"Where did you even find him?" Sci asked.

"NoT surE. It lookEd lIke the Anti-vIod but it wAsn't." I told him.  Sci nodded and left me with Ink. I grabbed my phone again and dialed Blue's number, it was really the only star's number I had.

"Hello? This is Sans." Blue said, Blue answered like this a lot. He never knew if it was someone like his Alphys calling him or one of us.

"It's ErroR, BluE." I said, as Ink moved a little.

"Oh hello then! What's wrong?"

"WhEre aRe you?" I asked.

"Um...Overtale right now. Dream's talking to their Sans, is something wrong?"

"WheN's tHe FaSteSt yOu Can gEt bAck?"

"Um...Error, what's wrong? Where are you? You sound frantic."

"LoOk yoU juSt nEed tO gEt to yOur bAse nOw." I told him.

"Error, me and Dream are out looking for Ink right now can't this wait?"

"I kNow yoU'rE loOking for hiM."

"Then-"

"I foUnd iNk, Blue!" I yelled, waking Ink up. He looked around frantic to see what I was yelling at. Blue was quiet, he didn't speak, I wasn't even sure if he was breathing. I placed a hand on, Ink shoulder showing him everything was ok and he went back to sleep. "BlUe...jUst geT oveR heRe..." I hung up. It took a few minutes but a new portal opened, A few feet away, and Blue stuck his head in. Once he saw Ink he ran up to him and hugged him.

"Ink!" Blue yelled, waking ink up. Blue hugged ink tightly. Dream walked through next, and ran up to Blue and Ink. The portal closed behind him.

"Where have you been!" Dream yelled, happily, although it was more directed at me. I only shrugged my shoulders still not knowing what that place was where I found him. Blue finally let go of ink and the two got a good look at him. Dream gasped, while Blue looked like he might cry.

"Ink! What happened!" Dream yelled, it was now his turn to hug the squid. Ink didn't say anything to shocked by it all. Dream calmed himself down and turned to me, "have you told anyone besides us?"

"I cAllEd Sci, hE caMe to cHeck on Him." I said. Blue nodded.

"Ok, thank you Error." Dream said, smiling.

"Oh! Ink when was the last time you ate?!" Blue yelled. Ink shrugged, he only had one eye open. Blue ran to the kitchen probably to go cook something for him. Dream sighed, "I'm going to make sure he doesn't burn anything down." And the he followed Blue.

"InK, iS yoUr eYe hUrtiNg?" I asked him, wondering why he had one eye closed most of the time.

"Huh.." Ink raised his hand to his closed eye, and nodded. "I..uh..can't see out of it. And t-the sc-ars hurt." He said, quietly. I nodded and pulled out some strings. I quickly knitted something, while he rested a little more. When I was finished, I asked him to look at him, "ink cOme heRe." He sat up for a moment and looked at me with his one eye. I gently placed an eyepatch I had made over his broken eye. I had made sure it was soft so it wouldn't  hurt and was comfortable. "TheRe."

He raised his hand to the eye patch and smiled. "T-thanks."

"Ok, nOw lEt' gEt yoU sOmetHinG tO eAt." I helped him up and we walked to the kitchen.
____
Time skip to two hours later when they're telling the bad Sanses (also quick note when I was writing this it auto corrected to bread Sanses)
———
Dream, Blue, Ink and I were walking to the Night's castle. Well more teleporting, we had teleported to the front door and were about to knock. There were two reason why we were here, one, the bad sanses wanted to talk about something with the stars, two, I pretty sure Blue wanted to rub it in there faces that Ink was alive and to be honest I did too. They had been trying to convince people Ink was dead for the last three weeks, not out of hatred or anything, just cause they actually believed it. I knocked on the door, and Killer opened it for us.

"Woah..." he said, when he saw Ink, "how the hell are you alive?" Ink shrugged really not knowing. We walked in and I helped Ink even though he continuously told me he was fine. We headed towards the meeting room, where Night, Dust, and Horror were waiting. I also noticed Cross was missing. And apparently Ink noticed to.

"W-where's Cross?" He asked with concern.

"Still hasn't come out of his Au." Nightmare said, before realizing who had asked, "wait, how are you here?"

"I fOund hIm." I said, and sat Ink down next to me.

"Cool." Dust said, smiling at Ink as Blue sat beside him.

"What did you need to talk about, Brother?" Dream asked, kindly.

"I wanted to talk about that truce we made." Nightmare said. Right here we go. Back to the Stars vs. Bad sanses. Well just as long as they don't hurt Ink, I won't kill 'em. The Stars looked almost disappointed, that this time had gone by. It was the longest time, that the Stars and Bad Sanses had gone without fighting.

"Ok, then." Dream said, looking to Ink for advice.

"A-as we said from the s-start, you helped us fix the multiverse, things will go back to normal." Ink said, although I could hear the sadness in his voice. The bad sanses looked at each other and nodded.

"We were actually thinking of something else." Dust said.

"My team, has convinced me that this would be a better solution to the problem at large then on the smaller level. We'll keep the truce, but we still will be keeping a balance of negativity and positivity. We'll only destroy or mess with universe when the multiverse balance tips too much to the positive side, to keep a healthy balance of both. There'd be no more fighting, though. You can not try and stop us when the multiverse is tipping to the positive side to much. But we will keep this truce. Is this a deal or not?" Nightmare said. I felt my eye sockets widen as he said it. I didn't expect the bad sanses to turn on their own beliefs this quickly but hey, I don't really care that much about it either. I looked over to the stars who were whispering to each other. They nodded together, and Ink looked at Nightmare.

"We a-accept. It's a truce." Ink said, and he and Nightmare shook on it. I saw Blue jump onto dust and hug him, while Ink walked up to me and smiled.

"Do you think y-you could take me to X-Tale? I..um..don't have enough strength to teleport myself..." ink whispered, I smiled and teleported us to X-Tale.

"Thanks, Ruru." Ink said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and decided to give him and Cross a private moment, and teleported away.

Ink's POV

I was glad Error agreed to take me to X-Tale. When I heard he hadn't left I knew I need to get her as fast as possible. The space around us was all white, but at the moment I tried my best to ignore it. I needed to focus on finding cross. I walked around, I used my scarf to cover my eyes, just enough so the white around me looked like a different color, but I could still see. I continued to walk until I saw to figures in the distance. One was brown and black, while the other just black. No...wait...my scarf is covering up anything white, so it's really white and black. I knew who it was immediately then I walked a little faster, not having enough energy to run. When I got close I could tell the two figures were Cross and Reaper, my brothers. They hadn't noticed me yet, I was right behind both of them.

"I herd the bad sanses are gonna make there truce permanent with the Star's." Reaper said. Cross nodded a little.

"Good for them." Cross said, both of them sounded so monochrome. It had me a little worried.

"You still gonna be apart of them or?" Reaper asked, as Cross shrugged.

"Has he showed up on your list yet?" Cross asked.

"No."

"What do you think it means?"

"He might still be out there in one of the universe. Or maybe my paps has him on his list. Or maybe he's just on neither of our lists."

"Have Dream or Blue found anything yet?"

"Not that I know of."

"I never understood why he'd come here. He hates white, yet he'd visit all the time."

"I don't hate white. I just have made memories of it." I said, catching their attention. Reaper was the first to turn around. Once he saw me, his eyes widened and mouth dropped.

"I-ink?" He stood up and ran over hugging me. At first I was worried I'd die, but then again, no soul. Can't really die. I hugged my older brother back.

"Reaper, what the hell are you-" Cross turned around, stopping when he saw me.

"Ink?!" He ran over and hugged me. I laughed a little as they both let go.

"Where the heck have you been!" Reaper yelled.

"I...um...don't really know?" I said, getting confused looks. I looked around, "I mean it looked like this place but different. Like it wasn't x-tale. It was just some random Au, I had never heard of. It was all white, and I couldn't get out till Error found me."

"B-but your ok, right?" Cross asked.

"Um.." I looked down at myself. Bandages covered my arms and legs, I had a large clothe covering the crack in my skull, and then there was my eye. I undid my scarf around my eyes and showed my brothers the eye patch. "Well, I can't see out of one eye, and my skull hurts, and um...a few other things, but yes I'm ok." Cross hugged me again.

"Now will you please come out of you Au?" I asked him, earning a nod. "Good. Now will one of you help me teleport cause I still can't." Reaper laughed at me, and teleported us out.

Third POV

After a few days everyone settled back in. The Star Sanses and the Bad Sanses rarely fight, the balance of creation and destruction are in check. The balance of negativity and positivity are once again in line. The universes are back and shouldn't have to ever deal with the reset virus's again. Error and Ink have become even better friends and are now dating (whoever saw that coming) , Dust and Blue are still together, and even though Nightmare tries to stop it, Dream and Cross are becoming closer. Everything seemed to be perfect. 'The crumbling' as Blueberry deemed it, was over and everything was back to normal. However some other threats arose from the ashes of The Crumbling. The line between multiverses was weakened, the ultimate crossover had begun.

The End

Please read the next page, it has some info on the sequel and I need some help so please! Anyway thank you all so much for reading this book! This is the first ever book I have finished, at it is such an accomplishment, I mean people actually enjoyed it and read. But I'm honestly grateful for it, it has meant so much to me. Over the past, well however long this has taken, I've gone through some crazy stuff, that I couldn't have dealt without this book and you guys so thank you. And once again please read the next page to help me with the sequel!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

510 15 1
The war between positivity against negativity waged by the guardians of emotions finally had a winner, but not in the expected way. Swallowed by guil...
AlphaTale:A New Puppet Chirstopher.W द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

128K 1.1K 10
A New threat has been Reborn and threatens the very balance of the Multiverse and Error is right in the middle of it. Will he be able to stop it? Or...
338 16 9
Another Forced God of Destruction alternate universe. It's the same as always, Ink and Dream is ignorant, Error and Nightmare is the victim and child...
45.9K 1.3K 20
This is my first story so my apologies if it is trashier than the multiverse itself. This story is also very inspired by other people so don't flame...