A Second Chance Mate

By LizzieNivans

Scarlett's first mate cheats what will happen when she meets her second? will she take the chance? Finished b... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement

Chapter 18

6.1K 152 1
By LizzieNivans

Scarlett p.o.v

A few days after the birth We finally got to take Leo and talia home to the pack house when we get in Connor comes up to us. I have talia while Blake has Leo.

Connor - alpha, Luna we finally had contact.

Oh right i forgot to tell you guys about Brittany well she had her baby a little boy but after givig birth she wanted to kill her own pup so we revmoved the baby and put him under the care of our babysitters who look after all the orphan pups and kids we gave him the name Cole since his own mother didn't care enough to name him. Since then we have been looking for the pups father looks like we did.

Blake - well?

Connor - we found out the father is human from a one night stand that she had. We also found out that he is married with kids of his own so he doesn't want the baby.

My heart sank hearing that I do feel for that little pup. He never asked to be born to a mother that doesn't care or to a father who doesn't want him. Talia becomes fussy I look down to her and rock her gentlely.

Scarlett - shhhh talia it's ok.

Connor - so what now about the baby i mean?

Blake - an not sure yet he will probably be a rogue when his first shift comes around.

Scarlett - NO Blake.

The both look to me.

Scarlett - I think we should give him a chance help raise him help him give a family that will love him, take care of him in life. Blake please he's only a baby.

Blake - alright now let's get the twins to their room.

We take the pups up to the nursery gave them a feeding the put them down for a nap. After the twins fall asleep we head back to the living when everyone apart from Ryan and Bella are here I wonder where they are.

Connor - but what about Brittany? She's still in the cells.

Then Bella and Ryan come into the room holding little Cole in her arms.

Bella - Alpha, Luna.

Scarlett - I had a feeling that you would take the pup.

Bella - I know he's mother hates him but I don't he has my mum's eyes I know i should have got your per........

I stop her by raising my hand.

Scarlett - Bella I was planning on asking you about that and Ryan are you ok with raising this pup?

Ryan - he may not be mine but he's Bella family so to answer your question yes I will help raise this pup like he was my own.

Alpha Silver - that's my boy it will be practice for when you have your own You will make a good father.

Ryan - Dadddddd..

Amy - and what of Brittany?

Fuck I had forgotten about her.

Abbie - what can we do about her?

Scarlett - I hate to say this but the fair thing to do is a trail and let the pack make the choice.

Luna Sara - Scarlett am so proud of you for the Luna you are becoming and Ryan am proud of you too for taking the pup in your dad is right you will make a good dad.

I smile at my mum a tear runs down her cheek.

Blake - very well then we will have the trial in two days that will give us time to make a good case.

Over the next two days the guys work on the case while me and the girl's look after the twins as we as do our other duties. We also had a quick ceremony for making me Luna we are having a party for it later and It's finally time as me and Blake stand on the stage tank and Abbie being up Brittany from the cells and stand at either stand of her just in front of the stage. We throught it would be better if Bella wasn't here no one should have to watch their sibling die so she's watching the twin and Cole along with my mum as she doesn't like these kind of things. Blake uses his Alpha voice.

Blake - Quiet!!!

Everyone goes quiet.

(Savannah - was is just me or was that hot as fuck.

Scarlett - Savannah hush.)

Blake continues.

Blake - you all know why we are here today we want all of you to help us choice what happenes to Brittany here. Her crimes are as follows.
1. She betrayed our pack to Alpha Red and some rogues.
2. She tryed to kill my mate, your Luna.
3. She even stood by and watched and Alpha Red nearly cut Scarletts mark off.
4. She tryed to kill her own pup.

She's yells at us cutting him off

Brittany - I never wanted that little brat I only wanted it cuz I through it was yours!!! so you would make me your Luna I love you Blake.

I let out a loud growl as Blake holds me back and whispers to me.

Blake - not now my love.

Then he looks back to Brittany.

Blake - i don't love you am in love with Scarlett. she and the pups only have my heart. Now everyone let your voices be heard what should we do.

There was some whispers and people talking until they started shouting.

"Banishment"

"Death"

"Kill the slut"

Then someone yells.

"Let the Luna kill her!!!"

Then they all start chanting that Brittany starts shaking in fear.

Brittany - no please I did what I did so this pack!!

Blake - it seems the pack disagree and want you died.

She goes to run but Tank and Abbie grab her arms.

Brittany - no please banish me just don't kill me.

I jump down from the stage I will make it quick and painless either tho Savannah wants her to stuffer I go to attack when suddenly.

Bella - wait stop!!!

I turn to see Bella running towards us and stops when she reaches us.

Blake - Bella what are you doing?

Brittany - thank God I knew you wouldn't let them hurt me.

I see Brittany smrik

Bella - actually Luna with your permission I want to end her since she's my sister.

Brittany - what!!! NO!!!

I nod to Bella and step aside then she goes up to Brittany.

Brittany - you bitch your mate will hate you for rasing my brat I hope he leaves you. you can have that little......

Bella doesn't let her finish as she grabs her throat and snaps her neck. I can see the tears in her eyes as Brittany drops to the ground it must have been hard for her to do that. I place my hand on her shoulder and she bursts out in tears Ryan comes over and takes her in his arms. At the corner of my eye I notice someone running with something in their arms I get a werid feeling so I mind link my mum.

(Scarlett - mum are the twins ok?

But I don't get any answer.

Scarlett - mum?, mum?)

I rush to the house I hear Blake calling for me I mind link him telling him what I saw. I reach the twins room and the door is slightly open so I push it out and gasp in horror my mum is on the floor I go over to her and check her pulse she's still breathing. Then I check the cots Leo is crying but talia isnt in hers and it hits me that person has my baby girl.

Scarlett - TALIA!!!!!!! BLAKE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.4K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
3.4M 119K 40
Every pack has an Alpha and Luna, all except for the Blackmoore pack. No, they only had a Luna. A strong she-wolf who refuses to let any man in after...
12.9K 465 26
Part 3 to A second chance mate and A red eyed mate The Luna Queen is taken to be a mistress of Fabian - the worlds most powerful wizard can the pack...
33.8K 460 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...