Something Different [DISCONTI...

GaeForJensoo द्वारा

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... अधिक

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Waiting for you
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Don't leave
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Not Again
Party
Too Close
Date
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Festival

267 18 3
GaeForJensoo द्वारा

The day has finally come and Jisoo was now dressed in a hanbok just for her act in her club. "You look stunning Jisoo." Bobby their club president said making Jisoo smile. Everyone was prepared and were nervous on their performance. Those who are not going to perform are advertising their show.

Jisoo's sister and cousin went to her school just for her performance. Jisoo was wearing an elegant hanbok just like as illustrated in the picture.

Jisoo didn't forget to ask her sister to take pictures of her and of all areas for a picture she had to take it in a nearby tree. Jisoo loves trees that's true but her obsession of it makes her cousin, family, heck even her friends question why to take an obsession over trees all of a sudden.

"Are you ready Sooya?" Irene asked as she clicked the button to take Jisoo's photo. "I'm a bit nervous unnie but I can handle it." Jisoo replied. Joohyun recieved a call and it was none other by Seulgi. Joohyun excused herself and let Soojoo and Jisoo talk for a while.

They haven't really talked personally considering there was always someone giving Soojoo a death stare and it was more frightening than an actual death threat really.

"Jisoo please make your girlfriend stop giving me a death stare." Soojoo said which made Jisoo blush. "What do you mean girlfriend?" Jisoo asked a bit awkwardly. "Come on you like her. She likes you. Just ask her out you still have a year and a few months right?" Soojoo replied as she giggled at how embarrassed Jisoo was for being so obvious.

"As much as little time I have left before I leave school. I do want to spend my time with her." Jisoo said looking at her cousin. "That's the spirit! Enjoy every moment even if it's just seconds!" Soojoo said cheerfully.

"Yeah yeah. You should enjoy the other areas too Soojoo. There's still an hour left before I perform." Jisoo said pointing at other rooms and areas that were holding food stalls, games, and other things.

"I guess I'll be back in an hour baby cuz. I wouldn't miss your show ok." Soojoo said pinching Jisoo's cheek making her groan.

Soojoo waved goodbye and Jisoo had other things in mind so she went out and check the other rooms. She happened to stumble upon a room that was turned into a made cafe. These were usually found in Japan but knowing that it's really cute and popular they gave it a try.

Chaeyoung and Hyejin seemed to be in the area since the older girl could feel it. Jisoo knows the two were mostly cooking since they've been stress baking the past week.

*Chaeyoung POV*

I went to my room and saw my brother and his boyfriend helping my classmates put the finishing touches on our room for the mini cafe we were going to hold.

Jimin and Jungkook have been dating for a few weeks now and I was only told this news a week ago. I kinda already knew this since my brother has been blushing a lot when he's near Jungkook and they weren't even dating at that point yet.

They looked really cute and I wonder if I ever get to be with someone like that. It seemed nice to have someone that is always taking care of you and makes you smile at times when needed.

A couple of minutes later just after opening so many people are already coming in. Students from different departments came in and tried some desserts that me and Hyejin made together.

I didn't even notice that Jisoo was there wearing a hanbok and ordering something until Chaeyoung told me. Apparently there are more than one Chaeyoung in this school and that's mainly the reason why I want my friends to call me Rosé instead.

I waved at Jisoo from the back and it didn't left unnoticed so she waved back too. I went towards her since I was on break. "Hey Jisoo you look great!" I said looking at her while she was eating. "Hey Rosé. This is delicious did you made it?" Jisoo asked which made me blush.

Jisoo wasn't really the type to give compliments and even if she does she would probably just complement Jennie instead. "Well I made that with Hyejin and isn't your show going to start soon?" I asked looking forward to the show.

Jisoo has always had that fake mask ready. It would explain her actress face. She would be perfect actress material really. "I think I should go now. Send my greetings to Hwasa ok." Jisoo said before excusing herself and of course paying.

The café was a success and I was thankful that we could actually cook. I decided to call Lisa for fun knowing I would annoy her in her rehearsal.

*Soojoo POV*

I was looking around my cousin's school and took some food from the stalls too. The food wasn't bad and I coincidentally bumped into Yongsun which was one of Jisoo's friends.

"Oh hey let me help you with that." I said and she thanked me but before I could even pick up the things that fell Moonbyul quickly grabbed them for her.

'Why does this school have to make me feel alone?' I thought looking at the potential couple. I analyze their features and Solar looked more like Asian while for Moonbyul I feel like God has mistaken making her a girl. She really has the features of a man. Deep voice, masculine, caring, even greasy but she had eyes that looked like could capture any girl.

I apologized to Yongsun for causing her trouble and I continued walking around the school. I looked back at the two to see Moonbyul's hand over Solar's shoulder. 'They're clearly dating.' I thought before sighing in my loneliness.

I continued walking and saw Joohyun. She was talking to someone and I assumed it was her girlfriend. I saw that they were about to hug each other until another person came in the middle. 'Maybe I should do that too.' My mind said before I chuckled at the idea.

The two didn't seem to mind so I think they were friends. I continued walking again and passed through the dance studio. So many people danced according to the beat and moves. Indeed this school was something one could already be impressed with.

I looked at my watch and saw that there was only 10 minutes left before Jisoo performs. I was caught by the wonders of the school that I didn't even notice that my cousin was about to perform.

I rushed towards the theatre and it was packed. Luckily Jisoo being the one that thinks ahead already reserved us some seats. Unfortunately Jisoo was being a demon so she let me sat beside Jennie that was already there.

I really have don't have grudge or really anything towards Jennie but she still sees me as a threat. I prayed that it would stop when they finally date.

Jisoo came up on stage and it began. It was really sweet at first but then it becomes complicated. It kinda seemed like a part of Jisoo's life that never has been discovered.

(Imma just put the plot of the show here)

Jisoo was born in a royal family and she stumbled upon a poor man/woman (if you prefer) and took him/her in. Things went smoothly and Jisoo realized that it would never work. The person was taken away leaving Jisoo alone and helpless. Jisoo tried to kill herself several times but was caught and was now protected by many guards. The nightmare lasted for five years until Jisoo was reunited with the person they took away from her in the past.

*Jisoo POV*

The show was a success and I can see that many enjoyed it. Now comes for another problem. I had to sing later. I really didn't have a choice my teacher made me do it and I did not appreciate it at all.

I changed my clothes into comfortable ones and decide to check all the things my school has set up for this event. We had many visitors as usual and the students enjoyed the service as well.

My sister bought me takoyaki from a stall since she thought I was deep in thought and indeed I was.

"Hey Sooya do you have any problems?" Joohyun asked as she pass the takoyaki. "Yes actually." I replied making Joohyun shocked. I was never open about my secrets, thoughts or even feelings and this is kinda a big step for me.

"What's the problem Jisoo?" She asked. "Does it hurt?" I said making the question completely vague but miraculously Irene knew. "If you want to know if love hurts it does...it really does hurt." She said placing an arm on my shoulder.

"Sooya don't be afraid to get hurt...you wouldn't know if it's love if you don't hurt anyway." My sister said sympathetically. "Jisoo why didn't you just asked me?" Jin said in my head and I completely forgot about his presence. Maybe it's because of the stress. I sighed in relief knowing my oppa and unnie will always help me get through tough times.

"You risk some you loose some is that right Baechu?" I asked my sister. I used her nickname that I barely even call her anymore. "Are you gonna risk it Sooya?" She asked knowing I was clearly into Jennie. I didn't even tell her but probably Soojoo did. That girl has very accurate predictions that it scares me.

"Do I want to risk it? Yes. But do i want to hurt her? No..." I said sadly finishing my takoyaki. I never want to hurt Jennie. She doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore just like in her childhood.

My sister was silent before she replied. "It's not too late to break your promise Jisoo...don't take over the company...have a happy college life..live happily with Jennie...take it slow." She said smiling at me.

"Jisoo listen to your sister." Jin said. My oppa has always admired Joohyun. It would make sense as she is older and does have the most experience when it comes to things like these.

"I'm going to confess later." I thought out loud and it took me a few seconds to process what I just said. There's no turning back anymore though three people are already encouraging me to do it. If there's anything I wouldn't regret in my life it's probably spending it with Jennie.

"Sooya are you really going to tell Jennie?" My sister asked. "It's three against one unnie I might as well try." I said trying to find Soojoo with my eyes.

"I'm here Jisoo so relax." Joohyun said hugging me before kissing me on the forehead and then went away to answer a call that was vibrating thru her phone.

"Sooya don't forget about me ok? I'm always here!" Jin said making me smile as I threw away the cardboard box that stored the food.

*Jennie POV*

There was still time before I sing for our club so I roamed around the hallways for some tranquillity. Everyone has been very busy just for this day and I guess they don't wanna ruin it.

In the corner I see several people and even idols watching and eating what they have for display. I also peeked all of the rooms my friends were in except for Jisoo's. I was too shy to even look at her. I was scared she'd notice how fast my heart was beating for her.

She had the same eyes to the person were I cared for the most when I was a child. I was thankful enough we were friends but everytime she hangs out with anyone my heart just receives an arrow piercing because of jealousy.

There was 15 minutes left until her show and I wouldn't miss it for the world. I went to the room five minutes early and my reserved seat was waiting for me there.

The show has started and my first ever look at Jisoo in a hanbok made my heart stop beating. She was beautiful and elegant. I didn't really care about the plot and action going on. My eyes were stuck to Jisoo. She was stunning and it made me think if we can be together.

I wanted to talk to Jisoo and so I did. After the show I went to the room at the back and saw Jisoo undressing. I quickly looked away and she just laughed. "Don't worry I'm already hearing something underneath." She said and I looked back.

"You were amazing." I said showing my signature gummy smile. "Really? If that's the case thank you." She said giving me back a smile.

"Are you still gonna perform later?" I asked knowing she would also sing. "I really don't wanna. Do you want me to sing?" She asked as she brushed her hair.

"I'd love to hear you sing!" I spoke rather eagerly and I was sure I saw a blush on Jisoo's face or maybe it was my hallucination. "Ok then if you want me to sing I'll do it." She said as she grabbed her phone and waved goodbye to me.

I gave her a backhug before she left. She called someone and I don't know who. I was now preparing to give it my all for the song I am about to sing. I want her to be impressed. I want her to be proud of me. I also want her to love me but I wasn't sure it was possible until...

I am so sorry for very late update. I got too distracted and lazy and modules need to die. Here is your update. Once again sorry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.8K 2.1K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
87.5K 3.2K 48
Jisoo, a new student who admires Park Chaeyoung(the bully who rules the whole school) and annoys her all the time. One day her mother decides that th...
39.8K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
329K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...