Percy Jackson : The Maze Runn...

By NicoDi-Jackson4

This story follow the war against Gaea. Everything looks cool for Percy, no monster, no prophecy, just studi... More

Chapter 1 : Awakening
Chapter 2 : The Maze
Chapter 3 : The fight
Chapter 4 : Curse
Chapter 5 : Water
Chapter 6 : Restart
Chapter 7 : The Prophecy
Chapter 8 : Memories
Chapitre 9 : Errors of the Past
Chapter 10 : The Beginning of the End
Chapter 11 : The end of the Maze (Part 1)
Chapter 12 : The end of the Maze ( part 2 )
Chapter 13 : The end of the Maze ( final part )
Chapter 14 : Back Home
Chapter 15 : The Team
Chapter 16: Reunion
Chapter 17 : Nyx
Chapter 18: Truth
Chapter 19 : An endless enemy...
Chapter 20 : The final Battle
Chapter 22 : Undisclosed title
Chapter 23: The power of Percy
Chapter 24 : New start
The End : A/N

Chapter 21 : The one who dreamed of seeing the stars

362 11 25
By NicoDi-Jackson4

Extern pov

Tartarus leads the fight.
Even with Bob's help, the demigods are struggling to stay alive.
Bob was tired, and his assaults became less and less precise.

"Well, it looks like the end is near!"

Tartarus raises his arms and projects a wave of energy that repels the heroes without difficulty.

"You are helpless. You can do nothing. Prostrate yourself and die like the insects you are."

Bob turns to the demigods who get up.
"Can you continue?"

They all nod.

"Plus, his cliched phrases get on my nerves," Percy grumbles.

"We need a strategy," says Annabeth.

"I agree with her," agrees Thomas, "brute force isn't enough, we have to play by cunning."

"Percy, do you think you can slow him down? Just until we come up with a plan. You'll be able to use your powers to control the rivers of hell now that we're out of the field," Nico adds.

Percy's smiling.
"Let's get down to business then!"

"Why weren't you using your powers until now?" Ask Minho.

"The only sources of water here are the rivers of hell. Either the Styx, the Lethe, the Cocyte or the Acheron. And believe me, you don't want to get in touch with the moment of them."

"What happens if you get in touch with?" Ask Newt.

"Either you burn in hate, or you drown in your sorrow or laments, or you lose all your memories." Stanislas answers.

"Oh." let go of Thomas.

"Yeah, you understand why I didn't use these rivers when you were nearby. Besides, it requires a lot of energy. And on Tartarus, I don't think it has much effect. I'm going to slow him down but not defeat him that way, so come up with a plan."

And Percy goes to Tartarus with Bob, while the others prepare to make a plan.

"You have decided to die separately? Very well! I'll roast you all!"

Tartarus puts flames in his hands and throws them towards Percy.

"And he starts again with his tirades.",sighs Percy.

Percy does not stop, and he comes crashing back into the wall of fire.

"HA! So desperate that he has run headlong into death! So that's the end of the talented Percy Jack-"

Tartarus could not finish his sentence.

"Complicated to speak with a sword in the throat, eh?" Nargue him Percy, holding Turbulence planted in the throat of Tartarus.

He withdrew the sword with a sharp blow.
"But that's not going to kill you."

The wound of Tartarus was already closed.

"How are you still alive? You should have burned."

"Fire can do nothing against water."

"And that-- oh, I see. Clever. You surrounded your body with water, like armor. Efficient but dangerous with rivers from hell."

Percy closes his eyes and raises his arms.

He lets out a cry of defiance and the rivers around him explode and bend to his will, forming a giant fist that falls on Tartarus.

Percy advances towards a Tartarus on his knees, his eyes still closed.

"The rivers have no effect on me! I am the master of the abyss! Nothing can stop me!"

Percy opens his eyes and Tartarus hiccups with surprise.
Within a second, the ocean green had given way to a pure and brilliant silvery, before Percy's eyes returned to their usual color.

"Don't worry. We're used to impossible fights. That's why we're going to win."

"BOB WILL AVENGE DAMASEN!" Bob roars.
The titan jumps on Tartarus, and they fall in a concert of blows. Ti-Bob throws himself into the fray, feigning more and more beautifully.

"BAND OF INSOLENT PEOPLE! "

The ground starts to shake and Tartarus gets up, holding a Bob by the throat in one hand and a Ti-Bob by the head in the other.

"YOU ARE NOTHING!"
With these words, Tartarus closes his fist holding Ti-Bob, making him disappear.

"NOOOOOO! "
Bob performs a pirouette and places a kick in Tartarus' belly, making him let go. Once free, Bob grabs Tartarus by the arm and throws him to the ground before striking his fist into Tartarus' face.

But Tartarus was no longer there. Just as the fist was about to make contact with him,he disappeared, leaving an incomprehensible Bob.

"BOB BEHIND YOU!" Percy shouted.

Bob turns around and finds himself facing Tartarus, who stabs him in the stomach with his sword.
The Master of the Abyss reaches out his hand, palm facing Bob.
"Disappear."

Bob's body freezes, his face cracks, and Tartarus kicks, causing Bob to crumble into dust.

Percy, in shock, falls to his knees.

"BOB!"

"Annabeth no!" Attempt to hold her Thomas, but without success.

Annabeth throws herself on Tartarus, stabbing him from all sides, without giving him any respite.

Percy gets up and runs towards Annabeth, catches her and pulls her away from Tartarus before Tartarus recovers from his wounds and is able to counterattack.

"He has killed Bob! Percy, he killed him!"

"I know he did."
Percy was always leading him in the opposite direction of Tartarus, tears running down his cheeks in abundance.

"He could never see the stars again! He is dead!" Say Annabeth.
Her voice turned into an inaudible murmur.

The others joined Percy and helped him to keep Annabeth away.

Tartarus was getting up, already recovered from his wounds.
"Finished playing. I'm going to kill you, one by one."

Percy passes Annabeth to Thomas.
"Keep her. She is in shock, and has not fully recovered from her wounds."

"What happens now? The plan falls apart.", Newt says.

Percy's not responding.
He shakes in rage and tears have stopped flowing down his cheeks.
"He has killed too many people. Too many friends."

Thomas approaches him and puts his hand on his shoulder, trying to soothe him.
"It's not your fault, Percy."

Percy breaks free and starts to move towards Tartarus.
"If I had been more powerful, nothing would have happened. Bob would still be alive. This is my fault. My fault for being too weak."

The rivers explode beneath his feet, and the water gathers behind him.

It all happens in seconds.

Percy accelerated, so fast that not even Tartarus could react.
Percy grabbed his sword and thrust it into Tartarus' chest, then without giving him any respite, he grabbed him at the pass and, lifting him with all his might, he threw him into the air.

The water that had accumulated behind Poseidon's son forms a ball in which Tartarus finds himself imprisoned, suspended a few meters above the ground.

"You deserve to die," Percy let go.

But he had other priorities. Annabeth was vulnerable and they are in a most hostile place. They're all tired, injured, and they don't have Bob to cover their backs if they provoke another fight.

Unfortunately, Percy knows that they are unable to kill Tartarus.
Moreover, his ruse would not work a second time. The surprise attack had used up his last strength, and he struggles to maintain the water prison that Tartarus is trying to break.

Percy joins the group.
"It is necessary to leave as long as he is imprisoned. One will not be able to defeat him. It is necessary to flee."

He glances at Stanislas and the latter understands instantly.
He then began to pray to his mother in order to get them out of Tartarus.

Nyx appears almost instantly.
She looks at the situation and understands that the prison will not last long.

"We must hurry. My brother will be free in a few seconds," she says.

"Can you take us back to the surface?" Stanislas asks.

"Yes, but not all at once. We are in the depths of Tartarus, I need a lot of energy to even bring myself back. I can bring back a maximum of two per trip."

"All right, hurry. I'm staying to keep the prison active," Percy announces.

"I'm staying with him," said Annabeth, "we've already joined forces to keep the doors open. I'm sure I can help him keep the prison going longer."

Everyone looks to her.
"Annabeth, you have to go back up. In your condition you must not stay."

"I owe it to Bob and Damasen. They stayed knowing they were going to die. And then we made a promise to each other not to let go of each other, algae brains."

Knowing that there was no point in arguing, Percy turned to the others.
"Hurry up. The prison won't last long."

Nyx stretches out her hands and disappears, taking Newt and Minho with her.

"Nico, can you try to steal the shadow by taking someone with you?"

"I don't know, says Nico, I have the energy but not the precision. We could end up in a worse place."

WOOF!

Everyone turns to Kitty O'Leary who was gambolling towards them.

Nico sketches a smile.
"If your dog helps me, we can make it."

Percy nods his head.
"Go ahead."

Nico and Stanislas climbs on the dog from hell, who leaps and leaps into the shadows.

Percy turns to the other two.
"Now, let's hope the prison holds ..."

SHLACK

The water prison was in the process of unravelling.

"Percy, I can help you maintain the prison," Annabeth intervened. "I can give you my strength, Reyna showed me how to use it in an extreme emergency!"

"No. He's going to break free, no matter what we do. When the prison breaks, the only solution will be to fight him and hope that Nyx returns soon. So save your strength for the fight ahead."

"We're going to make it," Thomas said.

"We have to," Percy added.

"And we'll go say hello to Bob, who has reached the stars," said Annabeth.

At that moment, the prison breaks down.

🔱 🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Hello demigod!
Well, the situation is not looking good.
Bob and Ti-Bob are no more.
Bob who wanted so much to see the stars finally left to join them.
Quite a long chapter but I couldn't afford to cut it in the action.
We leave our friends in the middle of a complex situation, with an extraction thanks to the help of the Goddess of the Night.
See you in the next chapter!
By the way, the countdown before the end of the story begins, there are not many chapters left to deal with unfortunately!
We are going to take full advantage of the next ones!
Stay cool, demigod 🔱😁

Count word :
1729

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 193 39
Our fav. Demigods finally got Facebook!! Can you imagine what could happen? I do. I'll help you. (A lot of Octavian-bullying.) All characters belon...
17.5K 327 21
Percabeth Mortality AU Completed: 2017 #1 percyfanfic #1 percabethfanfic »•« "Can you imagine if we hadn't been born demigods?"...
16.9K 552 30
The demigods and magicians thought they might finally get a break. Alas, something bad always happens. That's just how it goes. But this time, they'r...
6.6K 109 18
Percy Jackson, the greatest demigod hero walk on the Earth is betrayed by his kin. He has been thrown away by the Olympians for his supposed Crime wh...