Lost in the fire | The Origin...

由 Messy_Illusions

❝City made of thin glass Smoldering in pitch black Sin so thick, you can't see the stars Can't tell good and... 更多

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
7

6

2.3K 83 8
由 Messy_Illusions

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately. Protecting me and Hayley, like it instinctively knows that We're part of it's pack." Ashley paused for a second as she looked at Tyler, "You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want... Was it you?" She wondered with doubt.

Tyler frowned completely confused, "No, but you're right-- only hybrids can control when they change. And I'm the only one left, besides you and Klaus. Which is why we're here."

Hayley shook her head, "Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep me and the baby safe. So, if you hurt me, they'll kill you."

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?"

"What the hell, Tyler? You're not going to kill a baby, are you?" Tyler ignored the redhead as another man entered the shack.

Tyler turned to him nodding, "You ready for this?" The man nodded in anticipation narrowing his eyes at Hayley.

The hybrid dug into a bag drawing out a large syringe, as Hayley and Ashley's eyes widened in fear, "What are you doing?" Hayley inquired with worry, it was evident that the brunette was scared as hell.

The man walked over holding Hayley down, "Hey, let her go" Ashley yelled thrashing on the floor trying to stop the man as Tyler crouched down in front of the pregnant werewolf completely ignoring his friend.

"Tyler, please. NO! Tyler!" Hayley yelled in desperation trying to get herself free.

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!" He stated with seriousness as he jammed the syringe into Hayley's stomach drawing out a measure of her blood.

Hayley screamed in pain while Ashley watched the scene completely horrified, Once he removed the syringe from her body, he jammed it into Dwayne's neck, injecting the blood into him before snapping his neck.

Tyler lifted Dwayne's dead body up off the floor dragging him over to the other side of the room while Hayley and Ashley glared at him, "Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!"

"What's wrong with you?" Ashley wondered with a frown on her face barely recognizing the guy who was her childhood friend.

"Let's see I can't go back to Mystic Falls, my hometown, I can't be with Caroline and do you wanna know why because Klaus killed my mother because he ruined my life and instead of my friend standing beside me you're with him, so are you sure you're the one who should be asking that question?" Ashley shook her head looking down avoiding Tyler's eyes.

Tyler turned to the pregnant werewolf, "Anyways Dwayne is a werewolf who died with your blood in his system. The same blood you share with your hybrid baby."

Hayley and Ashley shared a look as realization downed on both of them, "You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible!" Hayley said.

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves." He explained.

Hayley shook her head in disgust, "I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby!"

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to Klaus. They follow his every move. "He grabbed a knife from his bag before sitting it on the table, "No way I let that happen."

"How can you be so sure Klaus knows what the baby's blood will do?" Ashley wondered as she tried to draw her claws out.

"What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson, killer of men, women and puppies, all of a sudden wants to be a daddy? Or, he's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop Klaus then? Nothing."

Dwayne awakened with a gasp before he started to freak out going into what looked like a panic attack, Tyler glanced at Hayley before going to Dwayne, "You're gonna have to feed on her."

Tyler picked up the knife walking towards Hayley before cutting her neck as the werewolf screamed in pain, Dwayne walked over to her feeding straight from her neck despite the brunette's cries.

After a few seconds he stopped feeding falling on the floor in pain, Tyler pushed him outside leaving Ashley and Hayley alone.

Ashley drew her claws out trying to free herself off the zip ties while Hayley strained to reach for the knife that was diacarded on the floor, When she realized that she couldn't reach it, she grabbed a broken chair leg from the floor.

After a few seconds, Tyler entered the shack with a grim look, both of the two women were shocked, "It worked, didn't it? He's a hybrid." Ashley asked with realization.

"If Klaus gets a hold of her, if he gets that kid? He wins." Tyler pointed the knife at Hayley as he looked at Ashley.

"Then help me hide the baby from him!" Hayley yelled in desperation as Tyler walked over to her, "He'll find you, he'll take your kid away, and he'll make more hybrid monsters. Slaves who do everything he says."

As he was close enough to the women, Ashley got herself free pushing Tyler away from the brunette, Hayley pushed the broken chair leg towards the redhead who didn't hesitate to stab him with it in the gut.

Ashley went for the knife running to Hayley scrambling to free the brunette, "That was stupid" Tyler remarked as he pulled the stake out of his gut, he was about to attack them when Dwayne rushed into the shack,"Get away from her!"

They both started fighting giving the redhead enough time to free the werewolf, "Run"

Hayley nodded running out of the shack in a hurry, Ashley was at the door as she watched Tyler rip Dwayne's heart out without a second glance she ran into the bayou.

Ashley ran as fast as she could through the woods, she didn't know her way around the bayou but all she could think about was running from her psycho of a friend.

She stopped behind one of the trees catching her breath before a twig snapped was heard, she took a deep breath her eyes already shining gold.

Ashley was about to attack when strong hands held her in her place, "Klaus" She acknowledged the hybrid who smirked down on her, "I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken." He remarked.

The redhead's eyes went back to their original color sighing in relief, she wrapped her arms around the original hybrid tightly, it took Klaus a few moments before wrapping his arms arounds the redhead closing his eyes momentarily.

"It's been a hell of day" Ashley remarked pulling away from Klaus whose eyes narrowed eyeing the redhead, "Who did this?"

She shook her head looking down, "Klaus---" She started but was soon cut off by the sound of Tyler yelling in the distance.

"You don't say" Klaus remarked in agitation.

"Klaus, don't---" She was saying when Klaus vamp sped away from her looking for Tyler leaving the redhead in worry.

Ashley paced around the bayou searching for Klaus and Tyler straining her ear trying to know where they before she heard the sound of groaning in the distance, she ran to it in full speed, "And thus ends your tedious little life. At least it was brief!" Klaus stated jamming his hand into Tyler's chest grabbing his heart as Tyler yelled in agony.

"No" Ashley yelled grabbing the attention of the hybrid and the original hybrid, "Do it! You're never gonna break me! Only thing you can do is kill me, so go on! Go on, get it over with!" Tyler shouted urging the hybrid to kill him.

Ashley shook her head approaching them, "No, Klaus don't. Please, he's my friend, despite what he had done or was going to do"

Klaus narrowed his eyes at the redhead contemplating what to do before turning to Tyler who was groaning in pain, "You want me to end your suffering, don't you? Hmm? I did break you! I took everything from you, and now you're begging me to sweep away the shards of your shattered little life." Klaus said staring at Tyler while Ashley watched both of them with uncertainty.

And just when everyone thought that Klaus would kill the poor guy, he pulled his empty hand out of Tyler's chest, choking him instead making Ashley sigh in relief.

"Death offers more peace than you deserve. It's better to let you live. And each morning, you will wake knowing your wretched existence continues only by my will. Now go, and live the rest of your days knowing that you are nothing to me." Klaus compelled Tyler leaving him in complete agony.

"Tyler...." The redhead approached him but he only glanced at her before speeding out of the place.

"Thank you" Ashley thanked the hybrid as she walked beside him back to the shack.

Klaus stopped in his tracks making the redhead stop too, "You know I only let him go for you. You stayed my hand, little red" He stated with his eyes never leaving her watching her every move.

Ashley looked down as a smile creeped on her face, "I'd like to think that it was your humanity that stayed your hand, Klaus" She remarked as they both smiled at each other walking towards the shack.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

218K 5.2K 29
❝Fire on fire would normally kill us, but this much desire, together, we're winners they say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners, bu...
2.3M 62.7K 56
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ❝𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨❞ ⎯⎯ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...
978K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...