𝐀𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐧

Od chewymilkyoda

One girl who has lost and forgot the feeling of love and affection. One boy who wants to teach and give someo... Více

Prologue + Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
not an update
016
017
018
019
020
021
023

022

448 22 2
Od chewymilkyoda

><><><><

Yoongi

I placed the cup noodles on the table in front of her as she sat there quietly, "Sorry, I haven't went out and get groceries." I scratched the back of my head awkwardly before crouching down in front of Y/N. I took her hand in mine, massaging her hand.

Y/N has always been a tough girl so seeing her this... sad is something unfamiliar to me. "You should rest up, eat and then shower. You can tell me what happened later hmm?" I said gently making her lift her head up to look at me.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?"

Her question caught me off guard. I paused for a few seconds, thinking of a good answer. "Well, you're not bad nor nice. It's neutral?" I winced at my answer making Y/N roll her eyes. I smiled a bit seeing her lightened up a bit, "How about you go shower?" I suggested making Y/N nod.

Once she went inside the bathroom I went through my drawers and took out a pair of clean shirt and boxers. I head towards the balcony to light up a cigarette bud while waiting for Y/N to freshen up, my phone rang as I answered it.

"Yes?"

"Boss, we need you here. It's those Americans again."

"Again? Can't they not cause any dumb shit for just a day?" I grumbled out and leaned against the railings, "Where are you?" I asked taking a whiff of the bud before exhaling.

"At the base with Kim Taehyung."

I hummed at his answer before looking up to see Y/N walking out wearing my clothes and not gonna lie, she looks hot in it. But I immediately shook the thought away, no Yoongi. Not right now. I watched her walk towards me and froze when she wrapped her arms around my waist, bringing us into a hug.

"Uh..."

"Boss?"

"I'll be there in an hour." I said and hung up, I put out the bud before looking down at her. "You okay?" frowning at her sudden behaviour but she just stayed quiet before planting a kiss on my lips. I was shocked obviously because I wasn't expecting her to give me a kiss, "Y/N..." holding her by the shoulders as Y/N just looked at me. Her arms left my waist instead she wrapped her arms around my neck to plant another kiss.

"Y/N, we shouldn't..." I mumbled against her lips. My body wanted her but I don't know if she's in the right state of mind at the moment. "Please Yoongi, I need you." she begged, her eyes seemed desperate. Just as I was about to reject her again she went to latch her lips against the skin of my neck, right at my sweet spot making me groan.

"Fuck me please." she whined and that was enough to break my self control. "Bed, now." I growled out watching her detached herself from me and sat down on the bed. I stalked towards her direction and pushed the girl against the mattress, I straddled her lower half, trapping her body between my legs.

"The usual for today baby?"

"As always. Make it rough."

Smirking at her request my hands went under her shirt to start fondling her breast to realise she wasn't wearing a bra, "It's been a while since I last felt these. Still amazing." my hands gave her breast a light squeeze to earn a soft groan from her, "Fuck, Yoongi just fucking touch me." she snarled at me making me chuckle. "Still the ever impatient Y/N huh?"

"Shut up."

I went to pull down the band of the boxer and finally spread her legs wide for me. I cursed out at her already drenched and glistening pussy, "Did you touched yourself while in the shower?" rubbing her inner thighs while I slowly got down on my knees and hoisted her legs up on my shoulder. Y/N looked at me through half lidded eyes as I stuck my tongue out to give her lower part a slow lick.

"Shit."

Pulling her closer by the hip my mouth latched fully against her wet folds, loud sounds of moans and sucking filled the whole room which only stimulates me. "Taste just as good as I remembered, let's see if you missed my fingers." I smirked at her and plunged in two fingers at once inside her hole. Y/N let out a high pitched moan as my fingers curled up inside her, finding her spot was easy for me since we've done this for so long now.

"Feels good? Better than your fingers huh?"

Y/N didn't answer since she was engrossed with the pleasure, while she was distracted I boldly flick her sensitive bud against the tip of my tongue. By now, Y/N's whole body twitch and squirmed around. I had to hold her down with my free hand, "No no baby, you're not going away." smirking at her body language. I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her while using my tongue to just stimulate her even more.

"I-I'm going to-"

"You're gonna cum baby? Cum all over my fingers."

I picked up my pace as my fingers rubbed against her wet sensitive walls and as soon as she began to clench herself around my fingers I knew she was going to cum in a few seconds now. And true to my words white strings of cum stick to my fingers when I pulled my fingers out.

"Such a dirty bitch, you're not done yet. You're going to cum more until you're crying."

Lifting her legs off my shoulder and pushed it straight upwards I was faced by her messy cum stained pussy. Using my tongue again I licked up all the access cum from earlier, from her wet folds to her slit and clit. But even if I did said I will clean her up doesn't mean I won't make her cum.

"Yoongi, please... ah... fuck."

Her voice only encourages me to keep on doing this, by now I'm already working on her fifth orgasm for the day before I move on the next step. Her legs were spread out as wide as she could do as I hungrily lapped her folds up, her knees bent forward to which blocking it with my hands. "S-stop my going to-" she couldn't finish her sentence as she squirted out making me back out with a smirk.

Y/N's body laid down before me as I positioned myself against her entrance. She was already soaking wet which made me easily slid my shaft inside her hole, I threw my head back in bliss. Y/N felt so warm and tight around me, her walls squeezing me as I got inside deeper. Y/N was now burying her face against the pillow moaning out in pleasure.

"Still feel so good baby!"

I held her right leg up to deepened in with my thrusts. Y/N's been very sensitive since she had five orgasm in the row so it wasn't shocking that how fast she was already cumming around my dick. But I still haven't had my own release so I picked up the pace, I pushed her shirt up to reveal her bare bouncy breasts that bounced at every thrusts.

My thrusts were harsh, hitting her pelvic bone with mine roughly. Once I felt the familiar feeling around my lower stomac, my dick released amount of cum inside her and finally cooled down just a bit.

"Fuck that felt good."

><><><><

Author

Yoongi arrived at the base an hour later like he promised, getting out of the car he was greeted immediately by his second in command Hoseok. "So what did those monkeys did this time?" Yoongi asked Hoseok.

"Um, i-it's been resolve." Hoseok muttered causing Yoomgi to raise his eyebrows up, "Then why did you call me over?" he glared at the other man who just sighed out, "Yes we called because the American gangs were demanding more goods that is way beyond what they paid for. As one of them start to start shit demanding to see you, she walked in and took over." Hoseok explained.

Yoongi widnes his eyes in realization on who it was.

"Please don't tell me."

"Too late."

A woman walked up behind them to talk to them. Her silver hair stood out wearing a black deep v line dress.

"My, if it isn't my dearest baby brother?"

"Chaerin."

"I'm baaack~"

***

sorry for the late update hhhh

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

147K 6.9K 38
"It was just a mistake Jimin, I'm sorry" "You can't tell me you didn't feel anything!" Where two boys fall in love, but one keeps denying it. (BTS EX...
72.1K 2.9K 8
"I can't love you, I don't even love myself" Dark,mysterious,Cold...Words that describe Park Jimin, a dark angel. With a solid dark shell Jimins puts...
112 0 10
lowercase intentional in description. "i love you, okay? never forget that." in which jimin loses someone he loves. tw: may involve graphic depictio...
80.5K 2.2K 14
Angst. Smut. Violence. 21+. Jimin FF. Sequel of Save Me. My imagination, it has nothing to do with real life Jimin. It's a character I made in my he...