Love you my Alpha (Fairy Tail...

By Hawless16

The water wolf has been extinct for many years now. At least that's what everyone thought. There was one left... More

The Attack and The Meeting
Noticing
Training and Realizing
The Past and Telling Him
Scared
They Find Out
Please Stay
Sister!?
Inmo don't
Pups
Winter Plants
they still don't trust me!?
I love you
See you again
what whut no way!? & Our secret!
The War is Over!
He's acting different, and asking him
They came early!?
My pups
Why didn't you tall me? session 1 finale

Information! and everyone's description!

887 14 3
By Hawless16

!Who I got this idea from!

Demonwind14

Please do check out the original if you haven't already! And this is completely different then there's. It might just have similar aspects!

~~~~~~~~Character designs!~~~~~~~~

So I don't have to go through everyone's design because I'm too lazy to get to do that. Basically they all have their hair color with the markings based on their magic. Of the color of their magic most likely would take. Are no markings at all. For example Blake she's a black wolf with Lights store markings on her.

I do have two of them drone are there two main characters!
( if your kids about anyone else let me know and I might draw some!😊)

In case you can't read the name it's Lucas!)
(Lucas has the most different design from everyone and the most complicated!)

Lucas has a she-wolf spilt design. Therefore people mistake Lucas at first as female. He's slightly smaller he's more thin not fluffy. And Lucas keeps his eyes closed most of the time. He very rarely opens them.

(Brandon in case you can't read it!)
The words on his drawing say:
( Brandon also has the longest tail just thought I'd throw that in there!)

Biggest wolf in the valley by:
Height, strength/muscles, and Fluffiness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!Description!

The water wolf has been extinct for many years now. At least that's what everyone thought. There was one left his name was Lucas. In this world there is abundance of magic. Almost every wolf as it. Water God Slayer magic has gun instincts with the species of the water wolf. But Lucas is the last so he has it. He has the strongest form of it. The strongest form of it is blood God Slayer Magic. The only wolf who can do it this Lucas because he's the last of his species. Along with his magic and supposed to be instinct he's also the last true Alpha. Keep that a secret he acts like an Omega. If a true Alpha doesn't find their mate before the age of 23. Something bad will happen. Lucas is 22. Just turned it so he has one whole year to find his mate. Though he doesn't really care. He gets Tangled in with the wrong group. A evil pack who wants to destroy the territory Atlantatad. There are four main packs in this Valley. The Protectors, Grimshade, Le Carnival, and Divinus Magua and they or territory of wondering coins. He was sent to destroy Divinus Magua. Will he succeed? Will he find a mate before 23? Will that mate accept him? Will he walk the path of good or evil? Or well something more terrible happens?

Read to find out what happens!

!This book contains characters from Fairy Tail Origins season 4 + 5!

And also have OC that represents me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.5K 17
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...
1M 49.8K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
1.2K 46 10
Lucas lives in a kingdom ruled by Micheal and his brother Devin. He is currently a head guard as he worked his way up the ranks. Little did he know o...
22.2K 1.2K 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...