Tainted hands

Gracejenniferanne द्वारा

Angelina is a strong-willed and closed off girl although she has grown up in a strong family. Because of the... अधिक

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 20

6.2K 208 75
Gracejenniferanne द्वारा

The girl and the boy looked at each other in dreaded silence. "So, what is a spoilt princess like yourself doing here." the boy snarled startling the girl. "I didn't have a choice! They took me and now they are forcing me to betray my family." She felt offended by the boy. "Oh, please save me the tears... you know nothing about pain. I have been here my whole life." The little girl's heart clenched she could only imagine the boy's heartache. "You have been here your whole life?" Jace scoffed leaning back to his makeshift crumbling bed. "yes dear 'princess'." The little girl nodded and turned around looking at her hands.

Was this going to be her whole life now? Killing... Her hands are ruined now. Never to be clean again. Even her brothers are now more pure than her now. They have just started training... they have only started living in the dark world. But the girls life is now embedded in the dark world never to be pulled out again.

Tainted hands

"sorry." She looked up unexpectedly with wide eyes. "You're new here and you're just scared." Angelina tried her best to force a smile. "sorry if I am annoying... I-I." she regained her freaked breathes. For the first time, she has to depend on herself to make her lungs better. "You alright?" She nodded weakly and started to place old blankets on the ground for a bed. "Don't sleep on the floor!  last time a girl slept on the floor she had rat poo all over her. Next week she died from some ilness. My guess was the rats." Angelina jumped from the ground. Looking around with harsh breathes. "just sleep up here with me we can share the bed." Angelina smiled gratefully and went under the blankets enjoying the warmth of another person.

"When do you think he will let me go?" The silence answered her question. Even if he let her go home.. she will never be free. she would always be a victim of him. Tears were emerging but she promised herself not to cry. She needed to be strong...

She needed to survive.

"so, who is Jace?" I nearly spat my water out. Around the dining table, everyone looked at me with curious gazes. My brothers including great grandfather and papa was death staring at me. "So, who is this boy? The twins informed us of a boy." I calmly put my glass down "Jace is a friend." I cut my chicken thinly keeping a calm composure. "Rebecca said that you guys looked close." I put my fork down and glared at Juan. "what's wrong with that." I spat letting coldness flood my words. This was one of my fears of Jace moving to my school. My family would have questions seeing us together. "the rules state that you are not to date or befriend or even associate with males." I clasped my hands together and gave my father a frightful look.

"Well, father I do hope my brothers have the same rule referring to women. Jace is my friend and he will remain that way always. If you have issues with that then I suggest you speak to a therapist. Because if you do anything to him even harm a single stupid pink hair on his head I will-." I stopped myself speaking remembering who I was talking too. It was like my mind had switched off and Sparrow had taken over my brain. I couldn't help it... Jace was my best friend, my brother. "Angelina I would watch very carefully who you talk too. I am your father in case you have forgotten. I need respect." I scowled in my seat wanting to say more but I didn't want my anger to take over.

"you should invite him over. I see no problem with you having a friend who is a boy. It would be nice to meet one of your mystery friends." I smiled at mamma gratefully. She ignored all the boy's deathstares and just winked at me. "Thanks, mamma I will ask him tomorrow. I am sure he will accept the invitation he is never one to dismiss the invitation for free food." I chuckled shaking my head. "well he sounds very nice, we will All love to meet him. Perhaps sometime next week he could come over. We have the ball this weekend " I nodded smiling. Even though I felt nervous I was excited for them to meet him.

 It could make my lie a lot easier to keep.

"After dinner, I need to discuss to you boys about some work" Me and mamma shared a look. "what work is it about?" I asked innocently knowing they will probably not answer me and instead keep me in the dark. "Nothing you need to worry about princess."

They say they do it for my safety. They say they do it for the better. But is that really an excuse for being sexist? Laura and the twins have grown content with it because they liked having that lifestyle. It at times makes me envious. My whole childhood I spent it in hospitals due to my chronic asthma. And miraculously it only got better when I had to pull through it at the blacklist basement. I hadn't had an attack since I was fourteen years old. The day I was taken everything changed.

I will never see the old Angelina Garcia again

"While we are sitting around the table I would like to discuss the ball." I huffed while shoving a mouthful of mash potato into my mouth. My brothers seemed rather content while my grandfather and mother looked slightly nervous. "On the night men may ask for Angelina's hand in marriage. We can protect her from marriage but if they wish to talk or dance with Angelina. It is up to Angelina to protect herself."

It was one night where we get to protect ourselves. But sadly, it not for our benefit but for the males. It was a night where fathers, brothers, families were forced to watch men try to take the daughters hand in marriage. I had no wish to even look at the men at the ball. All of them a self-centred spoilt reckless and overall sexist boys who know very little of the true world.

"Angelina we would like you to promise us not make any reckless decisions." I rolled my eyes. "papa to be quite frank I do not admire any of the males at the ball. They are all the same." No one commented on my comment. But I could tell they were relieved from non-enthusiasm. "what about John, Diego and Juan. Do they get the same lecture?" Suddenly John looked at me sadly. Everyone's expressions changed from content to distraught. I knew something was up from the sad despaired look mamma gave. "what's going on?" They all looked conflicted to tell me.

"Angelina John has already been betrothed to someone." I jumped from my seat looked shocked at John. "what? And you are telling me now?" anger filled my veins. My own family didn't tell me my brother was engaged. "who?" I snarled in a low voice clenching my fists. "her name is Rose, we had to do this otherwise our alliance with the French would drown." I stared at John's eyes searching for any emotion. "so what? You are just going to sell your child's lives for your 'alliances'." I growled sitting back in my seat giving Papa a dirty look.

"No sweetheart John offered to do this. I would not force any of my children in such a sentence." I sat in that moment registering everything. I was angry at them for not telling me... But this was not about me. This was about John and his happiness and future. "when do I get to meet her?" I asked hesitantly.

"at the ball. John is meeting her there as well." John withholds a blank expression. I wasn't sure if he was ok or upset I just hoped that he was ok. "I am happy for you bubba I will always be here for you."

Even if it kills me in the process.

After dinner ended I couldn't help everything that was going through my mind. I just know one thing that needs to desperately do.

Find Blaze and kill him.

**************

"where are we going, Ange?" I didn't answer Jace and continued to drive. "Ange?" I sighed once again. "I found where the devil lives." His eyes widened. "WHAT HOW?" a smirk found its way onto my lips.

"that is for me to know and for you to find out."

I pulled into the residence carpark. "Ready?" he nodded holding a sinister smirk as well. "want me to go with you?" I shook my head and brought my mask over my face. "No, you just stay down here and keep me updated. Hopefully, we can get this over with tonight." He nodded and I got out of the car.

"See you at the finish line." He smirked

 "see you at finish line amigo and please don't get killed.." I laughed and headed off.

My chest pounded as I smoothly looked through the fancy lobby. The place was luxurious and the walls were painted red decorated with small gold flowers. I took another quick glance before walking to the back of the tall building.

Why did this dude have to live in the penthouse suite?

I saw the ladder and started climbing immediately. My plan was to just keep climbing and not look down. My hands clamped the metal tightly as I climbed higher and higher.

I needed to do this...

I wanted to do this...

I needed to desperately spill his blood. I needed to kill him to save my face and my family's life. This plan was perfect, I can only hope that he is where I need him to be. Because if this works he won't be expecting me and everything will fall into place.

I paid no attention to the tiresome feeling. I had already being climbing for over 30 minutes. My mind was filled with nothing but determination.

I can do this.

I was thankful to see the penthouse balcony and climbed over it. I smirked sinisterly putting my bag down and taking my pistol out. I could nearly lick my lips at the thought of his tainted blood pouring everywhere on the polished floor.

Everything was going perfectly.

The apartment was dark and the air was stilled around me. no sounds, no movement, no nothing.

He could just be sleeping.

I thought before starting to enter every room. He had to be here. He couldn't be here. I needed to kill him. The kitchen was empty... The lounge room was empty... The gym was empty... I pointed the gun in every direction and into every corner. The apartment looked unlived in like no one has even lived here. But that is impossible...

Tears emerged in my eyes as again, He wasn't in the bathroom. The last place was his bedroom. I didn't know how many times I begged and pleaded for him to be in this room. I looked at my gun taking one final hopeful breath. I kicked the door open and pointed the gun directly to the bed.

But the bedroom was empty.

There was nothing but a single note on the bed.

Dear Sparrow,

Or should I say, Angelina Garcia...

If you are reading this note, I am afraid that you have just missed me. Although I must admit it is amusing to see you go through all of this effort. But don't you fret because very soon you will see me again. It will be when you least expect it. So, I do enjoy princess that you enjoy every last minute with your best friend Jace and your dear loving family. Because the next time I see you.

I will kill you.

From yours truly, Blaze.

And please on your way out keep my apartment clean as I have just had it clea-

I ripped the note into pieces letting the ripped paper fall. He is messing with me. He making me play in his little game. Frustrated tears poured making me rub my eyes furiously. I just wanted this to be over with. I am so sick with everyone playing and messing with me.

I grabbed all the cushions and everything I could get my hands on. Feathers now flew in the air as well as ripped fabric. I stood on the white clean sheets with my muddy shoes making sure to walk to the canvas what was hanging on the wall. Without a second thought, I plunged a massive whole in the painting with my fist.

I was not going to leave this apartment until it has a touch of my art.

Every room I tipped over furniture, ripped cushions, destroyed everything. My art was truly beautiful I admired every detail in great depth. I couldn't wait to see everyone's reaction to my masterpiece. Finalising a final touch, I opened the fridge.

Does this man even eat?

The fridge was practically empty but there was leftover pizza and pasta so I guess that will do. Using a spoon, I grabbed the pasta and used that as a tool to throw food on the walls, floors and white couch. My masterpiece was getting more and more majestic by the minute.

Fuck you, Blaze, just you wait.. Cause when I see you I won't just kill you. I will torture and torture you until you beg me to kill you.

I will show no mercy...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Our Flor Cely-124 द्वारा

एड्वेंचर

270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
1.2M 31.2K 80
//Highest ranking: #4 in happyending// #1 in possessive// Angelina is a 16 years old girl. She is just like her nam...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
The King's Twins Rutuja Roman द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

351K 6.8K 36
Angelina and Lila King are twins. They were separated from their brothers and father at the age of three when their parents divorced. Their father ga...