Taken

Por nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... Mais

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

chapter 33~ she put you up to this?

2.6K 65 1
Por nikkihope82

Lauren's pov:

" who's 'she' ?" I asked.
" your mother." My heart dropped.
" what did she promise you not to tell me?" I asked getting closer to him.

" I cant tell you!" jason said as he leaned his head against the wall. " if you aren't going to tell me im leaving." I said as I turned around.
" no wait! I umm well she is the reason why I started stalking you."
" my mom told you to stalk me..?" I asked confused.
" yeah. Sorta... But not like that " Jason said looking out the window.
" well.. Umm. Do you mind explaining?" I said walking over to him.

"Umm well... so I don't know if you remember, but the time jake came to your house and you two got in a huge ass fight. Well I was in the car waiting for his dumbass to come out and leave. But while I was waiting your mother walked out. I introduced myself and she gave me her number. She told me to call her and that she has things she wants to talk to me about. A week after that I decided to call her and she told me to come over because you were at school and Paul was at work. I was a little creeped out at first but I did as she said and went over. She explained everything with her having cancer, and that she knew she was going to die in a couple of months. She said she didn't trust jake with you and that she wanted me to keep an eye on you two. " I cut him off.
" so you knew about my mother before I did?" I asked.
" yeah." He looked at me and bit his lip.
" continue." I crossed my arms.
" she um told me that if anything ever happened that she wanted me to take you, and to keep you away from Jake and Paul." I cut him off again.
" what's wrong with Paul other than he's a dick?" I asked.

" Paul is part of redhawk. She found out from Jake, because Jake was talking to Paul one day about it."
" Paul, like the ass of a stepfather Paul?" I asked in shock.
" watch your mouth and yes, that's why I had to be careful spying on you at times. Paul hated me just as much as jake did."

" holy shit." This was all too much for me but now I needed to know more.
" alright continue." I sat down on the bed, trying to take it all in.
" umm oh. she had a feeling he would hurt you,Paul and jake. I knew they would because of jakes anger and control over that gang."
" seriously Jason. Why haven't you told me this before?!" I asked upset.
" because your mother made me promise to not tell you!" Jason said.

" I'm out." I got up from the bed walked out the room and I heard Jason come after me but I slammed the door and ran downstairs then outside to the beach.
I started to walk down the beach hoping Jason wouldn't come after me, but he did.
" Lauren!" He ran up next to me.
" seriously Jason leave me alone!" I said as I pushed him away.
" here we go again with pushing me away!" Jason said as he threw his arms up.

I turned around.

" you can't even start blaming this on me Jason!" I said as I got in his face.
"Lauren please." Jason said as he pulled me in closer to him.
" Jason why did you never tell me?" I asked looking up at him.
" I don't know, I just thought you would think of things differently..." Jason said as started walking.
" like what?" I asked.
" like you would think that I don't love you as much as I do."
I walked up to him and faced him.
" Jason, nothing would have changed. I know you love me and I love you too. You have changed my life in ways I can't explain. I just really wish you could've been honest with me." I said as I rested my arms behind his neck.
" I'm sorry." Jason put his arm around my back.
" is there anything else I should know?" I asked.
" your mother. She loved you. You were her world. You probably wouldn't be alive right now if it wasn't for her. You need to understand that she wanted what was best for you, and she knew that I was Best for you." Jason said as he kissed me.
I thought about it for a second.

Jason saved me. He really is the reason I'm still alive. He saved me from jake, nick, denote, and darriss. And now to think of it even Paul, someone I was living with for years has been part of something I had no clue about. Jason... He had more on his plate then he probably signed up for in the beginning with me but he stayed with me.
"Thank you for saying that. I forget sometimes. I love you." I leaned up and kissed him.
Our tongues interlocked with each other's.
After a couple of minutes I let myself down and he grabbed my hand.
" we should probably go back to the house and tell them everything is okay." Jason said.
" yeah Ariana looked scared as shit." I chuckled.

" Jason is that why you knew about my mothers name, and like things she used to tell me.?"
" yeah I know a lot more then you think I know about you." Jason laughed.
" like what?"
" well I already knew your father, and he knows who I am. He actually knows exactly who I am. I didn't know he had a girl though. Your mother introduced me to him before he moved away. He was a little sketchy with the plan, but I think that after he saw us together In Italy his decision changed." Jason said.
" so I made up that whole lie about us meeting and everything!" I said.
" ha yeah, you didn't see your dad laughing. He knew everything." Jason said laughing.
" wow." I laughed.
" what do they all know?" I asked pointing to the house.
" mostly everything. Your mother met them all too. She wanted to know who you would be around." Jason said as he opened the door and we walked in.

It was quiet.
Brandon and ari looked back at us when we walked in and didn't say anything.
" where's fredo?" Jason asked.
" downstairs cleaning up." Brandon said.
" get him up here." Jason said as he walked upstairs really quick.
Brandon left to go downstairs so it was just Ariana and me.

" ari." I said as she turned around.
" yes?"
" come here." I said pointing to the chair.
" you know." She said as she came over.
" why didn't you tell me?" I asked confused.
" because Jason made us swear not to tell!"
I looked at her and smiled and just hugged her.
Fredo and Brandon came upstairs, and Jason came downstairs.

" so everyone. I think you all know, but if you don't. Lauren knows about her mother. She knows everything. So from now on no more secrets." Jason said as he walked over to me.
" so what now?" Fredo asked.
" it's only. 9:30. Wanna go get dinner?" Jason asked everyone.
Everyone said yes and we all went to the cars.
" you know I would never intentionally lie to you." Jason said before pulling out.
" I know." I looked over at him.
" good." He smiled.
" but wait Jason. Nick, denote, that other dude, and now Paul are still part of redhawk. What if they like gang up and come for us?" I asked.

" they aren't smart enough, and nearly strong enough." Jason said as he started the car.
" well if Paul is their leader then yeah." I laughed.
" what do you want to do tomorrow?" Jason asked.
" what do you mean?" I asked.
" tomorrow, your birthday." Jason said.
" oh my god I completely forgot." I laughed.
" actually never mind I have something to do." Jason smirked.
" I wonder what." I laughed and he drove to pops.
" it's actually not what you think." Jason said.
I looked at him confused.

" o-kayyy." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes.
" and you need to start watching you fucking language." Jason said concentrated.
" and you need to start watching your fucking language too." I laughed.
Jason laughed as he pulled up to pops.
" we can work on that later." Jason said as we held hands and walked in.
"Seems like we haven't been here in yearrrs. " I said sarcastically.
" hi guys!" Joe said walking over to us.
" how's everything?" Jason asked.
" we are still a little shocked but we are good. We cleaned up everything and had a guy come for the bodies, but Let me say what this little warrior did earlier was absolutely astonishing!" Joe said pointing towards me.
" thank you." I smiled.

" okay we seated them over here. Everyone is looking good!" Joe said leading us to our table.
" we've cleaned ourselves up joe." Jason said as we approached the table. It was outside with lights around the umbrella, the sunset in view, it was perfect.
" I'll have a water." I said to joe.
" make that two." Jason said.
" let's go for a walk on the beach!" Ariana said pulling me up.
" haha okay." We ran down the sand, I felt the guys eyes locked on us.
" sooooo, what are you and Jason doing tomorrow?" Ariana asked curiously.
" I honestly don't know, I actually forgot my birthday is tomorrow until Jason told me." I said laughing.

" I'm sorry again for not telling you anything lauren, I really would've I almost slipped once, but Jason. Made everyone in the gang promise. " Ariana said.
" ari really it's okay! I'm just going to throw it aside. I'm just sorta freaked out that I was living with a member from redhawk. " I said as we walked down the beach.
" yeah, ew Paul is weird. Haha he tried killing Brandon and I once. But he sucks, and his plan crashed." Ariana said like it was nothing.
" OMG you're kidding me!" I said shocked.
" no, oh jason almost killed him once."
" How?" I asked.
" remember when he came home and said he got in a "car accident"?" Ariana asked.
" yeahh.." I said.
" he was really in a bomb explosion."
" ahhhh that's my boy." I laughed as we turned around.
" awee." Ariana said.
" what?" I laughed.
" you two are just so cute." Ariana said as she added a skip in her walk.
" haha how?"
" umm ' ahh that's my boy' that's cute you call him ' my boy'" Ariana explained.
" I see where you're coming from." I laughed still.

When we got back the boys were playing volley ball with a beach ball.
" I didn't know they knew how to have fun?" I laughed.
" just wait, there aren't any missions coming up, you'll see a side of the gang you won't forget." Ariana said as she skipped up to Brandon.
" 3 on 2?" Jason asked as I stood by him.
Fredo nodded with Brandon and Ariana.
" let's do this!" I said clapping and doing a little dance to get pumped up.
Jason hugged me and kissed my cheek.
" what was that for?" I asked laughing and looking up at him.
" just cause your so damn cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked my twist(:

vote?

share?

thanks fam<3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
376K 7.9K 21
-Very very very mature! -Sex scenes -Abusive Contact -Cussing Jason McCann isn't in a gang and doesn't kill people but when he gets his eyes on some...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...