Limerence [A Yandere Narrativ...

由 Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere! Bodyguard x Yakuza Reader x Yandere! Yakuza] Limerence is a state of mind which results from a roma... 更多

Ch.1: New Clan Leader.
Ch.2: Not the Good Guys.
Ch.4: Resisting.
Ch.5: A Loyal Bodyguard.
Ch.6: New Determination.
Ch.7: It Started.
Ch.8: War.
Ch.9: Preparations.
Ch.10: First Paw.
Ch.11: Closer Allies.
Ch.12: Mamoru Clan.
Ch.13: Trust.
Ch.14: The Rook.
Ch.15: Plans.
Ch.16: New Allies.
Ch.17: Report.
Ch.18: New Tactic.
Ch.19: Everything Stays.
Ch.20: The Knight.
Ch.21: Poker.
Ch.22: Source.
Ch.23: Travel.
Ch.24: In The Office.
Ch.25: Flying Over.
Special Chapter!
Ch.27: The Hotel.
Ch.28: Preparations.
Ch.29: Alley.

Ch.3: Not Your Baby.

10.8K 478 293
由 Mad_and_Twisted

Song: you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish.

(Y/n) was kneeling down on the dojo cleaning her katana. She was facing the wall that held many samurai weapons on it.

It was midnight so she was wearing a white, short yukata that she uses to sleep.

She stops her actions for a second before continuing.

“If you act suspicious they would cut your head off on the spot” (Y/n) says without looking at the person behind her.

“I-I’m sorry” the girl from before speaks “I got lost and I just saw you and I thought t-that…”

The woman sighs “I understand your nervousness but please do not lie to me”

“S-Sorry” she mutters.

The woman turns around facing the girl standing on the open door and looking down on shame.

“Come in” the woman keeps cleaning her katana but now she was sitting facing the door.

The girl takes her sandals off before entering to the room, she kneels down in front of the woman.

“I see that my grandmother explained you the rules inside the house”

The girl nods “S-She was very kind and a little scary”

“She is” the woman smiles “I never asked your name”

“Suzuki Chizuru” she bows “But you can call me Chizuru”

“Okay, Chizuru. What’s on your mind?” she puts the now cleaned katana inside its protection bracket.

“I want you to take me to my old house so I can kill my parents” she had a frown on her face.

(Y/n) raises an eyebrow “Is that an order?”

Chizuru gets nervous again and looks down “N-No… I mean… I wish you can take me to my old house so I can kill my parents”

“Kill your parents?”

She nods “T-They loved me for seventeen years, but a week ago they sold me to that woman due financial problems”

The woman nods “I see” she stands up and walks towards the door and talks with one of the servants before going inside again “Get up”

The girl stands up “A-Are we going now? I-I—”

“Quiet” the woman grabs another katana from the wall.

“Hello there” Yamato Souji enters the room already shoeless.

“What?” the girl was confused “Hanamura-sama” she looks at the woman.

“You want to kill?” she looks at Souji as he grins and kneels down looking at the ground “Start with him” she hands her the katana.

However, the sword started to feel heavy on her small hands. Chizuru was more nervous now.

“R-Right now?”

The woman nods “Cut his head off”

Souji laughs “Only that? With so many creative ways to end my life you only recommended her that?” he looks at the scared girl “Kill me by ripping my guts out of my stomach and then choke me with my own intestine. I want to have a funny story of my death when I arrive to hell”

The girl takes a step back and shakes her head “I-I can’t” she tries to think an excuse “T-The sword is too heavy” she looks at the woman.

“Souji”

The man takes a gun from his handgun holster and hands it to Chizuru.

“The gun is lighter” (Y/n) looks at the girl as she had her eyes on the gun.

“I-Is it loaded?”

“Why yes” Souji speaks “How else am I suppose to kill with it?”

Chizuru starts shaking and lets the sword fall on the ground “I-I can’t do that” she sobs “I-I can’t…”

“You can’t kill a man that is asking you to kill him and you want to kill the people that raised you and loved you for seventeen years?”

“It’s different!” she yells at her “I-I would kill them”

“It is not, once you start killing you will become another tool like him” she signals the man that just waves at her “You will be sent to missions where you will kill men and women equally without caring if they are innocents or not because I told you to do it”

“Y-You wouldn’t do that”

“I already told you that we are not the good guys…”

“Y-You…” she starts crying and falls on her knees.

The woman looks at the man “Dismissed”

Souji stands up “Not gonna lie, this situation low-key turn—"

“Goodbye Souji” (Y/n) glares at him.
The man chuckles and leaves.

(Y/n) kneels down in front of the girl.

“I-I want to be useful to you” Chizuru starts speaking “I-I wanted to look strong so you would be impressed b-but you are right… I-I can’t kill anybody”

“You don’t need to kill to be useful”

Chizuru looks at her “B-But this mafia thing…”

“It’s more than just killing around… We need a medic, an accountant, someone who can handle business talks… Believe it or not we all have a degree on here”

“Really?”

The woman nods “And believe it or not, Souji has a degree on psychiatry”

The girl giggles “T-That’s something hard to believe”

“I know” she smiles “Did you finish school?”

Chizuru shakes her head.

“Very well, you will start the next Monday”

“Okay” she mutters looking down.

“Hey” she gets closer to the girl “Intelligence is your best weapon”

Chizuru smiles at the woman and hugs her tightly “Thank you… Onee-sama”

The woman slowly hugs her back “You are welcome.

A couple minutes after, Chizuru left to her room. (Y/n) leaves the dojo closing the door behind her. Walking towards her room, he sees a man with a low pony tail sitting on the middle of the garden looking up at the sky.

When the man looks at her, he smiles sincerely at the woman. It was the same man that she saved from the Yukimura, now he had bandages around his body.

When she walks towards him, he tilts his head to the side with his smile on his face.

“Hi” he mutters.

“You should be on your room, most of the attacks at this house happens at nighttime”

“I understand” his lime eyes never lefts hers “It’s been so long since I last saw the stars”

“What’s your name?”

“Tanaka Mikazuki but please call me Mikazuki”

She nods “Very well, Mikazuki. As long as your loyalty is mine, you will be seeing the stars every night but please remember to be careful around this time”

Mikazuki looks down at his hand “I wish I had met you before” he stands up and faces the woman “Thank you” he takes a step closer to the woman to hug her but he stops himself when a knife is placed on his throat.

Glaring at the man on front of them, Toshizou hugs her from the waist closer to him.

“You are not allowed to touch her”

But even with a little blood trailing down from his neck, Mikazuki's eyes never left hers.

Toshizou hated the man with passion now, but no more than he hates—

“You can go back to your room” (Y/n) says and as an obedient puppy, Mikazuki nods and leaves the garden.

(Y/n) pulls down the arm of Toshizou and turns around to face him.

“(Y/n)-sama, you should be in your room as well. Tomorrow we have a busy day”

She sighs and looks at the side “I can’t sleep” she mutters.

“I’ll bring you tea if you want”

She shakes her head and lays her forehead on his chest “Toshizou-san. Would you mind sleeping with me?”

His face turns red at her request. It wasn’t the first time that he slept with her to comfort her from her nightmares but it always took him by surprise.

“Of course”

She holds his shoulders as he recognizes the signal and lift her up on his arms.

(Y/n) yawns resting her head on his shoulder. He walks to her room looking down at her calm face.

Once inside her room, he lays her down on her bed and he lays besides her facing her. She had her eyes closed.

Toshizou waited a couple of minutes until she was sleep to caresses her cheek, he accommodates her hair behind her ear to have a better look at her face. He treasures every inch of her.
Holding her closer to his chest, he puts lips on her forehead and closes his eyes.

There’s no place he’d rather be than by her side.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The next morning (Y/n) was walking towards the living room. Toshizou was following her with a calm expression on his face, however, he was feeling anxious.

He knew what was coming and he hated it.

Entering the living room, they see a blonde man with red eyes sitting on the table and talking to the old woman in front of him.

When the man looks at the woman, he smiles and stands up.

“(Y/n)-chan”

The woman smiles gently at her childhood friend “Hiro-kun”

The man walks towards the woman and hugs her as she hugs him back.

The old lady puts a hand over her chest and smiles “Aren’t they precious together, Toshizou?”

Toshizou glares at the blonde man that was smiling teasingly at him.

Ever since that encounter when they were kids, they started hating each other more than anything.

However, Toshizou couldn’t contradict the old lady since she is (Y/n)’s grandmother, Hanamura Natsume.

“They are, Natsume-sama”

The old lady chuckles and stands up “Why don’t we go the three of us for a walk?”

Toshizou frowns, he was left out again.

They break the hug but (Y/n) holds his arm “We have work to do, obaa-san… Besides, the last time we went for ‘a walk’ you took us ‘by accident’ to a place to buy wedding dresses”

The old lady laughs and fans her face with her little fan looking at the side.

“I just wanted to say hi to a friend there, my child but you must admit that your eyes shined when you saw that long white dress” she smirks at her granddaughter.

“No…”

The old lady frowns and smacks the little fan on (Y/n)’s head “You cannot be always like this, young lady. I want great-grandchildren”

(Y/n) groans as she rubs her head, her grandmother was finally showing her true colors.

“We will talk about this later, I don’t want to go with a headache to the meeting”

Her grandmother huffs “You always say that… Come on Toshizou, escort me to the mall”

She was trying so hard to leave the two alone.

“Obaa-san, Toshizou is my bodyguard. He must go where I go”

“No need for that, Hiro-chan will protect you, right?” she grabs the arm of Toshizou.

“With my life” Hiro holds (Y/n)’s hand.

“Very well, go have that meeting” she smiles at them.

(Y/n) looks at Toshizou one last time and sighs “We will arrive late”

Natsume nods “Take your time sweetie”

Hiro smiles at the woman “Until we meet again” he then looks at the man with a smirk “Bye, Saitou"

Toshizou wanted to rip his throat off “Be safe, (Y/n)-sama”

“I will” she smiles at him and then leaves the room holding Hiro’s arm.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once they arrive at the fancy restaurant, the restaurant manager recognized them immediately and walks towards them.

“Follow me, please”

The follow the man that tried so hard to not look scared on their presence.

Many people from the restaurant turned to see the beautiful woman wearing a fancy kimono holding the well dressed man with ruby eyes.

The man presses a button to call the elevator and once the elevator’s doors open, he moves to the side to let the couple enter.

“He is already there” the manager says before the doors closed.

Hiro looks at the woman next to him “Scared, Hanamura?”

She smirks at his question and looks at him “You wish”

Before the doors open, (Y/n) goes back at her regular poker face while Hiro was smirking, once its open revealing the top floor of the building, where they could see the city from the crystalized walls, there was a young man with white hair and black eyes smoking an expensive cigarette and behind him a bodyguard.

When he hears the ding from the elevator, he turns his face to look at the couple enter the floor. Smirking, he stands up to greet them.

“Good morning” he speaks with a thick Russian accent “You must be Nakamura Hiro and this precious lady over here must be Hanamura (Y/n)” he holds her hand and plants a kiss on the top “The rumors were true, the new head of the Oni Clan has an overwhelming beauty” when he looks at the woman’s face, he expected to see a flattered look on her eyes but instead he got no reaction and he wasn’t used at it. However, he noticed the cold look on Hiro’s eyes.

“Romanov Vladimir” (Y/n) speaks pulling her hand off his hold.

“A pleasure meeting you” Hiro says.

“Likewise” his eyes never left (Y/n)’s face, he thought that by now she would be on her knees for him.

“Let’s talk about business, shall we?” (Y/n) starts walking to the table with Hiro next to her.

Once they were sitting down on the table, Vladimir starts speaking.

“I heard that if I wanted a good deal I should talk with the most influential Yakuza from here, right?”

Hiro nods “So you must also heard that our deals aren’t cheap”

“Yes, yes” Vladimir smirks at the woman “A deal with a demon involves selling your soul” he winks at her.

“What do you need from us?” (Y/n) speaks.

Vladimir chuckles “I need some help smuggling weapons from Tokyo”

“And what is it for us?” Hiro asks.

“If the weapons manages to exit from here successfully you get to keep the extra shipment that I asked and if arrives completely I will pay you for the trouble”

“We want the list of the weapons you offer us and a payment in advance” (Y/n) rests her hands on her lap.

“No problem, sweet cheeks” he leans closer to the woman “Maybe we can talk about this payment in a private dinner just the two of us… With that beauty of yours you can take whatever you want from me, baby” he smirks.

(Y/n) looks at the man for a couple of seconds and then stands up “What a pity” she turns to leave as the Russian man tries to grab her wrist but Hiro grabs his arms slamming his body on the table while putting a gun on his nape.

The bodyguard tries to take out his gun but he stops his actions when the woman takes a sai from her long sleeve and places it on the bodyguard’s throat.

Vladimir chuckles “If this is the way you threat your future partners you will fail gracefully”

Hiro laughs “Let me tell you this” he presses his gun harder on his nape “If you only see a beautiful woman then you are committing the mistake of underestimating the cleverest, cold headed and merciless woman that you have ever met and if you think that you can have her with those pathetic attempts of flirting then you are only a pitiful piece of shit” he leans closer to his ear “And there’s no deal for you” he takes a step back and pats the back of the Russian man “Have a nice day, Мудак (asshole)”

Hiro walks next to (Y/n) as she retreats her weapon back to her sleeve, they walk back to the elevator and enter without looking back.

Vladimir glares at the man as the door closed, he always got what he wanted and now he wanted her.

Hiro looks at (Y/n) as she looks back at him, after a couple of seconds they start laughing at the events.

“Do you always hide weapons on your clothes?” he says at the woman next to him.

“You don’t?” she raises an eyebrow.

“Very well, Ms. Hanamura” he chuckles “How many do you have?”

“It’s a secret” she winks at him and then as the doors open again the woman goes back at her poker face.

“Are you hungry?” they exit the elevator with (Y/n) holding his arm.

“I am” they look at the fancy restaurant “But I don’t feel like eating here with presumptuous people”

“Wanna go for a (favorite/food)”

“Hell yes”

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

272K 10.1K 57
limerence (ˈlɪmɪrəns) noun psychology Limerence is a state of mind which results from a romantic attraction to another person and typically includes...
2.4K 97 16
❝It was possible she might not have the right feeling after all, that she wasn't in limerence, but was in some untamed place alone.❞ limerence﹔a stat...
169K 402 1
LIMERENCE (n.) the state of being infatuated with another person.