No more playing DnD

By bxbydem0n

Okay here me out, I know a lot of people dont ship Byler, but I wanted to do it becuase I'm bored and kinda m... More

~Playing DnD~
~Are we playing DnD?~
~Confession~
~Bella~
!!⚠️Authors Note⚠️!!

~Temper~

429 2 0
By bxbydem0n

Will, Max, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven all sat there in pure awkwardness. All they could think about was how mad Mike got when Max said he liked Will.

He shouldn't have gotten mad though. It was true. Mike tried his hardest to deny it. But everytime he looks into Will's eyes, it's like no one around them existed.

Will didn't see Mike calling him adorable as flirting. More like teasing. But it made his heart skip a beat when he thought about it more. Was Mike flirting with him? What shocked him the most was how mad he got.

Hes seen Mike mad many times. He had quite a temper, but it got a little too serious today.

Mike just needed some time to cool off and calm down. Control his temper, and possibly his feelings too.

He went up to his room, closing and locking the door. He layed onto his bed, staring at the ceiling, seeing Will's eyes again.

Mike groaned, pulling his hands to his face. "Get out of my god damn head!" He yells.

Will sighs as he looks at Max. "I'm gonna go check on him."

Max smiles a little, feeling a little sympathetic. "Okay, good luck."

Will gives her a soft smile, beforep leaving the basement. He walks upstairs slowly, heading towards Mike's door. He sets his hand carefully on the doorknob, turning it, but the door didn't open. He locked it.

He knocks on it softly. "Mike?"

"Go away."

"Mike, its me. Will." He stands outside the door, waiting for a response.

"Go away Will." Mike says with a harsh tone in his voice.

Will feels a little taken back by his tone. "Please let me in, i-i wanna make you feel better. I know Max can a be handful." He laughs a little.

Before he knew it, he heard the door click and open. As it opens, Will smiles as he sees Mike standing there. But he wasn't smiling. He still look mad.

"I said to go away!" He says.

Will felt his heart drop. "I-i don't understand..did I do something wrong?".

"Yes! Yes, you did Will! It's not just Max. Its. You." Mike says, putting a finger to Wills chest, making the confused boy tumble back a little. "Your my problem! Okay? Your the fucking reason I can't think straight, or even be able to look at you without feeling my heard burst! Your the main problem! And then fucking Max, pointing it out is making even more obvious! I can't handle it! So just go the hell away! Please!" Mike slams the door in Wills face.

Will felt his bottom lip tremble, and his chest start to churn. A single tear rolled down his cheek. "...max was right.." He said loud enough for Mike to hear.

Will starts to cry, walking back downstairs and out the house, grabbing his bike and riding away from his house.

How could Mike be so mad towards him? It wasn't his fault. He wasn't aware of what he we was doing. Will continued to ride his bike, feeling his tears fog up his eyes to the point where he couldn't see where he was going. He had to stop before he ran into something.

The crying boy soon got home, running to his room and closing the door, collapsing onto his bed and crying.

Mike didn't know what's gotten into him. He just knew he needed a break from Will. But he could've said it in a better way. All Mike knew, as long as he sees Will, the more his desire to slam the boy into a wall and kiss him grew.

Mike felt like he was going crazy. All he had was Will on his mind. And it was driving him insane.

Meanwhile, still down at the basement were Max, Lucas, Dustin and Eleven, thinking Will and Mike would've been back by now.

Max sighs. "This is ridiculous. They should've been back by now."

"I know right? Probably too busy making out." Eleven jokes, earning a laugh from Max.

"Hm, maybe we should leave. Give Mike some space." Lucas suggests.

Dustin nods. "Agreed." He gets up.

And with that, the four walk out of Mikes house, grabbing there bikes. Dustin notices Wills bike gone.

"Guys, I think he left." Dustin points out. "His bike isn't here."

"Oh yeah. Hopefully hes okay." Lucas sighs. "Arcade?"

"Sure! And this time I'll beat MadMax." Eleven says, smirking at the red head.

"Say less. Let's go." Max says zooming off the drive way with her bike. "Last one there is a demogorgan!"

And with that, they ride there bikes to the arcade.

----

The next day, Will was sick to his stomach. Well, that and he didn't wanna have to face Mike after yesterday's confrontations. So his mom let him stay home.

Meanwhile, the party all rode there bikes to school. Except for Mike. Mike was getting dressed, waiting for Jonathan and Will to come.

Jonathan arrived, walking inside. Mike walks downstairs expecting to see Will, and was surprised when he didn't.

"Jonathan, where's Will?" Mike asks as he watches him walk in.

"Oh, hes sick this morning. He said he didn't wanna come to school." Jonathan says, walking past him and up the stairs to Nancy's room.

"Oh-" he says, looking down at his feet. He decided he didn't want a ride and grabbed his backpack, put on his shoes and rode his bike to school by himself.

On the way there, he felt a little bit of emptiness in his stomache. Like there was something missing deep down inside. And that thing was Will.

Mike then remembered what he had said to Will yesterday. Suddenly his heart started to hurt. No wonder he doesn't wanna come to sschool. It's all his fault hes sick.

Mike did need a break from Will though. He knew that. Its like everything Will did drove Mike nuts.

He needed to apologize to Will. But not in person or hes gonna get that crazy feeling again. He really needed to apologize to Max too. No matter how much they couldn't stand each other, she was still his friend and still apart of the party. And he needed to treat her like she was.

Will was at home, lying in bed, staring at his ceiling. No matter how mad he was at Mike for being so rude, he could never hate his bestfriend.

But Mike's words floated around in Wills head.

Your the reason I can't think straight.

I can't look at you without feeling my heart burst.

Your my main problem.

I cant handle it.

Will's head started to hurt. He sighed, wishing he could see Mike right now.

----

Mike gets to school, walking in class late.

"Michael. Thank you for joining us today. Take a seat. We're still talking about the human body reactions." He flashes Mike a slight smile, as he sits down. "Since your here, how would the human body react in guilt?"

Mike sighed. "That's something I feeling right now Sir."

"Alright then. Then this won't be hard."

Mike fiddled with his hands. "The body would react in feeling bad, and trying to make up for what you did. Because it was either wrong or selfish."

Mike looks at Max and mouths the words, I'm sorry to her.

Max smiles a little. I forgive you, she mouths back.

Mike smiles looking back at Mr. Clarke. The teacher smiles. "Corret Michael. Hopefully you and friends work it out.

He turns around back to the board and starts writing new topic.

PARTNER PROJECT

"I want you guys to write a project on how you and your partner would react to things. I expect to see differnt answers from each other. Everyone would react differnt."

Mr. Clarke looks around. "I'm gonna partner you guys up with the people you work best with. Eleven and Max. Lucas and Dustin, Mike and Will," He says, continuing to call names.

Mike sighed. So much for taking a break from Will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
88.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-