ORV- [Not a character]

By Dally-o

Yoo Jonghyuk finds himself in endless darkness after getting grabbed from behind in the mist. With the help o... More

Ch. 1- 3rd or 4th regression turn?
Ch. 2-Reunion
Ch. 3-Shadow keeper
Ch.4-Welcome prison
Ch.5-Small talk
Ch.6-Theatre dungeon
Ch.7-Prophet
Ch. 8- Dirt-eating Kim Dokja
Ch. 9- Night of Prophets
Ch. 10-Igneel
Ch. 11- Can't stay alive
Ch. 12-The first of many impossible achievements
Ch. 13-A confession of some sort?
Ch. 14-Trust
Ch. 15-Not enough sleep
Ch. 16-The broken throne
CH. 17-Sleeping bags
Ch. 18-Beyond the concept of companions
Ch. 20-Sometimes things just doesn't want to die
Ch. 21-Options...
Ch. 22-Whenever there is an enemy or not isn't important, trouble always follows
Ch. 23- Is this really not a camping trip?
Ch. 24-Chimera is strong but Lee Jihye is stronger
Ch. 25- Quiet, non-talk-able battle
CH. 26- Fluff, fluff and even more fluff
Ch. 27-The fool and the bastard
Ch. 28-Disaster of Ice
Ch. 29-A new tune of the heart
Ch. 30-Kim Dokja's company assemble ongoing
Ch. 31-The rollercoaster in my heart
Ch. 32-Disaster of Floods-part 1
Ch. 33-Disaster of Flood-part 2
Ch. 34-Alcohol is bad
Ch. 35-What will you say, with that mind of yours?
Ch. 36-Black Chinese Dress and garter belt
Ch. 37-Depression magnet
Ch. 38-Hug and headpat
Ch. 39-Small person Kim Dokja
Ch. 40-Han Sooyoung is back
Ch. 41-Kyrgios Rodgraim makes his appearance
Ch.42-Han Sooyoung knows what up!
Ch. 43-Genders are but an illusion, only I'm true to you
Ch. 44-Yoo Jonghyuk saves Kim Dokja, but Kim Dokja isn't a damsel in distress
Ch. 45- Romance? What is romance?
Ch. 46-Han Sooyoung's wing-woman plan
Ch. 47- ['Demon-like Judge of Fire's' screams have gone beyond ###]
Ch. 48-The only companion I will ever need
Ch. 49-Eternal Nightmare
Ch. 50- 100 trucks
Ch. 51-Ultimate sacrifice
Ch. 52-Gacha gamer Kim Dokja
Ch. 53-[Error.]
Ch. 54- My protagonist
Ch. 55-「 I don't exist. 」
Ch. 56-That one single soul
Ch. 57-When Kim Dokja is gone
Ch. 58-King of Wanderers
Ch. 59-Kim Dokja, you are really bothersome
Ch. 60- Our Nebula
Ch. 61-Seoul's night sky
Ch. 62-Damn protagonist jerk
Ch. 63-I am Yoo Jonghyuk
Ch. 64-Paradise

Ch. 19- The prince and the Queen

2.8K 173 24
By Dally-o

The Imyuntar's prince, Lycaon, was summoned to the battle field because of his mission as a guide. The guides usual task was simple to assist verbally and give  information about the incoming disasters but now things had changed. 

Lycaon looked ahead at Queen Antinus. He wore a serious expression at the conversation that had just happened. He would of thought that this was the way Queen Antinus felt. Well, there wasn't anyone to console her and guide her the right way. She was the guide and had no one to guide herself. Lycaon felt regretful over this. If they had met earlier could things have changed? 

Lycaon thoughts went on. Even though that on Chronos they hadn't been close enough to be called friends, it was barely past formal relationship that happened between royal families but Lycaon had a big heart. He hoped that if that there was even the slightest of chances that she would understand and stop with the awakening of the disaster, that he could grab on to that part of her soul and convince her. To bring her over to his side and for it not to lead to her destruction. 

But that hope soon got ruined. The way Queen Antinus spoke made her thoughts obvious and Lycaon wasn't dense enough not to understand. Queen Antinus had chosen her side and they had now become enemies. 

Fighting to the death with one of the only survivors of his former home planet. This wasn't something he dreamt about. If only she had thought about her mission more and just if they could have found peace together on earth... 

Lycaon shook his head. He needed to stop with his thoughts. Lycaon had to firm his resolve and the battle between the two begun. As they both were naturally airborne, that was where their battle begun. Lycaon used way of the wind, the one thought by their species. It was a symbol for him, a symbol of who is was, something to tie his identity to and something to make sense of this knew world he had been brought into. 

With his newly enlightened way of the wind he now stood a chance against Queen Antinus, before when they had spared he had so utterly lost but now things were different. Lycaon expressed his thoughts loud and clear to Queen Antinus. 

"I'm not the same Lycaon you once knew." 

His words were to personal, he thought. It was like how Queen Antinus wasn't the same Antinus he remembered. Even though she said that she died back then with the rest of her species, Lycaon could still see the look in her eyes that she once had. The small glint in her eyes still hadn't left. Lycaon didn't miss that glint but he couldn't do anything with it. 

The wind around Lycaon moved like his mind. It moved silently and was almost invisible. Queen Antinus realized why she was slowed down to this extent and became vary of how much Lycaon had evolved. 

"Queen of Insects, kneel in front of the wind."

The wind didn't just block attacks, it also cut through the body. Small cuts started appearing on Queen Antinus and she pushed her wings to the limit as she activated ye another skill. One blow was what it would take to end this life and death match. Her small eyes searching for an opening through the blade-like wind but it was to no avail. 

 And then when she distracted by Lycaon her wings tore and her speed slowed down significantly. Allowing Lycaon to make the final blow. Lycaon's speed accelerated as a storm-like kick landed on her upper-shell. It was enough to push her out of the sky and she fell down down.

She attempted to land but one of her wings were practically gone and probability storm started to increase around her. Queen Antinus knew this was the end for but she didn't want it to end like this. She said her final words, 

"Kiiiit! I won't let it end like this! My world, my race, my family! The cost you have to pay for the destruction of my world, I will absolutely make you pay it!" 

Then, Queen Antinus poured out the last of her magic power towards the meteorite. Lycaon moved and tried to block it, but just when everyone thought it was over Lycaon spoke.

"...Protecter, sorry..."

Lycaon went down. 

All sound disappeared at that moment. 

And then with a bright flash the meteorite that everyone had feared exploded. The huge explosion struck down everyone and meteorite shards flew through the air. One of which was about the hit Kim Dokja's head. But just as it was close enough that it seemed impossible to block someone painted a line with his sword and the shard disappeared upon impact. 

Yoo Jonghyuk stood in front of Kim Dokja shielding him from the explosion. The building couldn't handle the explosion and broke down. The fragment that once again was about to hit Kim Dokja was destroyed at the hands of Yoo Jonghyuk. 

Kim Dokja wanted to know when Yoo Jonghyuk had moved here but he found it meaningless to ask because it wasn't over with the destruction of the guide or the building. A knew challenge had appeared before them. 

[You have failed to clear the scenario.]

[The 'Disaster of Questions' has come to your world.]

[An early hatching has weakened the Disaster of Questions.]

[Due to the early hatching penalty, you won't be able to attack the Disaster of Questions for three minutes.]

This was bad. Kim Dokja knew this as the newly awakened Disaster of Questions stepped forward. Yoo Jonghyuk stood in front of his in a protecting way but even he couldn't move. All had to wait for the penalty to end. This was especially bad for one woman in the poisoner's group who looked like she had just woken up.

With a disaster of questions heading her way all she could do was to form exclamations and say "huh?" a repeated number of times until a proper word came out. All that was needed was one question answered and the 17 years old boy had a penalty lifted and thus became far more powerful. 

Even though he was in a extremely weakened state he wasn't any less dangerous to the the rest of the people crowded around. Kim Dokja's group was the only ones who could practically put up a fight and even then it almost seemed impossible. Kim Dokja thoughts about the situation become even more negative as he kept going and the only one who could calm him down now was Yoo Jonghyuk.

With midday tryst he could bypass the penalty and share thoughts with each other. 

-Kim Dokja, calm down. 

Kim Dokja who almost didn't notice how his thoughts were in the negatives collected his thoughts and calmed down. 

-You're right. 

Yoo Jonghyuk knew all to well how Disaster of Question were like.  The talkative guy who wouldn't shut. Complete opposite of how his own personality were like. They didn't mix well.  

Yoo Jonghyuk thought bad to how Kim Dokja had defeated Disaster of Questions before but didn't know he could best handle the situation. Leaving it alone and defeating it when it became stronger would give a better narrative for Kim Dokja when building up his stories to become a constellation. But it would lead to more deaths and more people would get hurt...

After weighing his option, Yoo Jonghyuk naturally thought it would be better for Kim Dokja o get stronger, not just for now but for the long run. If the story became downgraded because Yoo Jonghyuk was inpatient could only make it worse. So, in the end he had to leave it up to Kim Dokja. Of course Yoo Jonghyuk would still fight, he wasn't about to lose a chance to gain a story with Kim Dokja, he was just taking the backstage a bit for the growth of his companion.

[The early hatching penalty has ended.]

[The power that controlled your movements has disappeared.]

Just when the penalty for the incarnations was released Disaster of Questions moved onto his next victim. But that victim was unfortunately one of Kim Dokja's teammate, specifically it was Yoo Sangah. Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't fast enough to stop the movement because of the penalty and could only watch as Yoo Sangah made her mistake of answering. 

[The second question has been resolved.]

[The second seal of the returnee 'Myung Ilsang' has been released.]

Of course the glances Yoo Sangah was sending in direction wasn't helpful in the least because this made for his next target. Yoo Jonghyuk didn't know how Kim Dokja was constantly sending Yoo Sangah messages and could only blame Yoo Sangah herself.

[The character 'Myung Ilsang' has triggered 'Small Black Fire Cannon'!]

Purple particles formed around the hands of Myung Ilsang before shooting out right toward Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk. However the attack was easily blocked by Yoo Jonghyuk. 

Thus giving the chance for Kim Dokja to use his ability 'character list' to check the Disaster of Question current status. Yoo Jonghyuk also used his 'sage eyes' to check. 

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

+

[Character Information]

Name: Myung Ilsang

Age: 17 years old (127 years old)

Constellation Support: Mass Production Maker

Private Attribute: SSS-grade Warrior (Hero), Disaster of Questions (Legend)

Exclusive Skills: SSS-grade Growth Acceleration Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1), SSS-grade Swordsmanship Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1), Black Fire Cannon Lv. 9 ((Currently Lv. 1), SSS-grade Footwork Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1)...

Stigma: The Answer is Fixed and You just Need to Answer Lv. 7 (Lv. 2).

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55), Strength Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55), Agility Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 60), Magic Power Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55)

Overall Evaluation: The Disaster of Questions that destroyed Chronos. All stats are sealed due to the current scenario penalty. Every time a seal is released, the stats will rise. Once all seals are released, the real power of the disaster will awaken. If you want to survive, don't answer his questions. But you are still going to die.

+

Kim Dokja who had first been blinded by all of the 'SSS' that was on display finally understood the true state of the returnee. He was weak, very weak, at least currently. 

Yoo Jonghyuk dashed through the black flames to face Disaster of Questions. Even Though he currently wasn't going all out to save strength he was still at the speed of the disaster. Having his stats at the scenario limit and using his movement skill he actually surpassed the speed of the sealed disaster. 

This surprised Myung Ilsang very much, he never thought he would have to face such a formidable opponent head on. Even without a sword he dodged and attacked back. But Yoo Jonghyuk didn't take any damage and the same couldn't be said about Myung Ilsang. 

Myung Ilsang was clearly in a disadvantage and was slowly forced into a corner by Yoo Jonghyuk, Yoo Sangah and Kim Dokja who appeared later. Han Sooyoung had gotten the order to spread out her avatar in case the disaster decides to be smart and escape. 

Once Yoo Jonghyuk's sword headed towards Myung Ilsang's neck, it was then when he really started to panic. Using the skill blink, Myung Ilsang's body blurred before disappearing completely. Yoo Jonghyuk wiped of the blood left on his sword from the disaster before turning towards Kim Dokja. 

"2km northwest."

"...?" 

"We're leaving, Kim Dokja." 

Kim Dokja could only sigh at Yoo Jonghyuk because of his way of speech. It must be painful for Yoo Jonghyuk to from proper sentences from time to time. Even so, Kim Dokja didn't hate the way Yoo Jonghyuk was. Maybe this was just what Kim Dokja's tastes were like... This doesn't seem to be the right way to put. Kim Dokja shook his head at the thought and Yoo Jonghyuk could only minimize the area between his eyebrows because he couldn't understand what Kim Dokja's reaction was about. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 709 12
ORV FANFIC [COMPLETED] Summary One time, Yoo Jonghyuk inevitably irritated and angered a deity in disguise. As a punishment, he was cursed to become...
170K 8.2K 40
Yuito Itsuki, a 19 year old student who is in love with Kim Dokja and likes Yoo Jonghyuk, is a die-hard fan of the novel and manhwa "Omniscient Reade...
1.3K 55 7
In the bustling halls of Sejong Middle School, two unlikely best friends, Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk. Kim Dokja, with his jolly demeanour and pencha...