Telekinetic (BNHA/MHA Fanfict...

By procrastination_who

NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the... More

Welcome!
"Character Intro"
"Prologue"
"Chapter 1 - First Day"
"Chapter 2 - Cuteness Overload"
"Chapter 3 - Play date"
A/n
Some trippy stuff dude
What The Heck Is Going On Dudes
NOW let's bring in the harem yo
You want some leaf juice?
She's baby, literally
MY MELON BREAD!!!
Noru Has Become My Wingman
Wingless Chicken Has Wings
Shigaraki Vs. Cats
This Is Too Much Bro
Wind Bro Has Mad Skills
Hardest Parting In My Life
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I Believe I Can Fly
The ACTUAL Hero Costume
Meeting 1A
Bakusquad is lit bruh
Hero Basics Training Is Wierd
League of Villains
Meeting the villains
Aizawa-sensei is badass
Girls Day Out Part 1
➣ Calling Todoroki Shoto
➣ Calling Bakugo Katsuki
➣ Calling Midoriya Izuku
➣ Calling Hawks
➣ Calling Shigaraki Tomura
✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⧫︎♋︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎❖︎♏︎❒︎
Sports Festival Is Terrifying
The Ultimate Plan
I'm Level One But I'm Fighting The Boss
Introspection
Beauty Comes From Within... Or Your Fists
✡︎□︎◆︎❼︎❒︎♏︎ ☹︎□︎♍︎🙵 ♋︎■︎♎︎ ✋︎❼︎❍︎ 😐︎♏︎⍓︎
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖄𝖔𝖚
Ona...?
And You Get A Hug, And You Get A Hug, Eveyone Gets A Hug!
Ah Shmitz, Here We Go Again.
New Year Special Incorrect Quotes!
The New Hero Costume ft. Hawks
Exams Suck!
Presque Vu
To Pass Or Not To Pass
☜︎⌧︎♍︎♓︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎
ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
Is It Hot In Here Or Just You
➣ Talk to: Sero Hanta
➣ Talk to: Kaminari Denki
➣ Talk to: Kirishima Eijiro
Mineta Can Die For All I Care
A Letter From A Beloved
💕 2k Special! 💕
I'm Dumb
A Wild 'Child' Has Been Spotted!
✨A Little Lore On The Side✨
How Does This Even Work
Wait, This Wasn't What Happened
Five Stages Of Greif, My Friend
Escape From Nothing
Hey Mr. Policeman
Is This The End?
A/N About Endings
Hero Ending: Sacrifice
Villain Ending: Ruby and Sapphire
Announcement
True Ending - Loneliness
That's the end folks :/

Me and Umo vs Hawks

611 30 11
By procrastination_who

Considering his quirk, I think he'd be most comfortable on the topmost floor. So we need to make a distraction. I'll go up. He'll probably come down to tease us, so you should stay down here. I'll let you know that he's focusing on me when I click the earpiece. I'll give a small hum.

At that moment, you should use the metal around the building to sense your way around all the different levels. Maybe use some of the metal to float around the window and go upwards. I have some knives. Keep a few on you just in case his feathers attack you.

Agility is what he excels at. Move as fast as you can. Don't hesitate and trust your instinct. He'll go easy on us. I'm sure of it.

"Princess... You should put up more of a fight!" Hawks had restrained me with his feathers. I let out a small growl under my breath. "Ohhh. Feisty aren't ya!" My knives... I sent one of them flying towards his face. While he dodged it, I pulled one of the feathers out with my quirk. Using my free hand I pressed the earpiece.

Hawks smirked at me. "You just don't give up, do ya?"

"If I gave up on the innocent, would I be a hero?" He nodded along. He let out a sharp breath before leaving for the top level. I pulled out the feathers. Hawks is definitely going easy on us. I ran up. "Umo! Which level?"

"Third! I can't hold them off! Quick!" I swore under my breath before sprinting faster. After reaching the top level, I quickly checked every room. I wanted to let them know that I was checking for any survivors. I sprinted to the last room. Hawks was glaring at Umo who had made it very close to the weapon.

"Hey! Red chicken! Look here!" He gasped dramatically.

"Chicken?! Didn't you find any other good nickname?" He came running to me possibly for a punch or a kick. But he was going slow. He doesn't want to hurt me too bad. I smirked. I planted my face right where his hand would land.

He was able to pull it away from my eyes, but it hit me square in the jaw. Watching his expression fall gave me much euphoria but my face hurt like a bitch. I slipped the knife to Umo and he snipped a few of his feathers.

He sneered before pushing me down and using more of the feathers to restrain Umo. I glared at him.My brain was tumbling, searching for an idea, when I understood. I have to do something utterly stupid. Something unexpected. Then it clicked. "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me." The walls cracked. The building shook. He looked around, baffled.

"HERO TEAM WINS!"

"....what?" He looked down at his hands. White tape. I snickered.

"Did you really think I would risk mine and potential innocent people's life? That would be stupid. Even for me." He looked back at the weapon. Umo was standing with his hands around it proudly.

"The knife she carries is made of metal. It's the easiest thing for me manipulate, idiot. Did you really think we would plan everything to the absolute detail? We don't know what you would think in specific situations."

"We may be students... But we're not idiots. I knew you would go easy on us. You would never hurt someone you actually care about. We used your profession and beliefs against you." He chuckled and got up. He looked at me with pride before patting my head.

"Good job kid. You'll make a great hero." I smiled at him before I ran up to Umo, who was fixing up a cut he got from one of the feathers.

"I thought you said he wouldn't hurt us."

"Must've been an accident. Let me help you." Using a few of the items from my first-aide kit, I bandaged him up. He smiled at me and said, "You're smarter than you look."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He lifted his hands defensively.

"You have more IQ when you think on your feet, that's all." I giggled. Waving my hands, signifying that I was joking, before making our way out of the building. When we met the others, they were analyzing our round.

"We must say that the pro hero, Hawks, was definitely going easy on them. If he wasn't, then maybe our generation is getting much stronger than the one before us." Scanning the room, I found out that Hawks had already left for work. Katsu was still depressed when I finished up, but I knew that he was going to be so until the conversation with Izu happens.

"Let's evaluate yesterday's exercise. Bakugo," Aizawa pointed at Katsu. "You have potential. So don't act like a child. And Midoriya, you broke your bones again didn't you. You can't say that your doing it because you can't control it. But when you do, you'll be able to do a lot of stuff." Midoriya sighed happily.

"Now, I know that I didn't give you information beforehand but we're going to be choosing the class representatives today. Do whatever you want before home room ends." He went into his sleeping bag and just slithered over to the corner of the room.

Everyone started yelling 'pick me' but I didn't want anything to do with it. They're ready to take responsibility! That's great but I'm too lazy. Sorry mah dudes. I yawned and leaned back onto my chair. Umo looked at me with a puzzled look. "Don't you wanna be class pres?" I shook my head no and opened a random book I had smooshed in my bag.

"LET'S VOTE!" I sighed and placed my vote onto the ballot. The results should be here soon. I started reading my book again. "WE HAVE COUNTED THE VOTES! Three votes for class president (l/n) and two votes for vice president Yaoyorozu!" I stumbled and almost fell face first onto the table.

"Who the frick voted for me?! Do you see me?? I am the least acceptable person for this job! I am literally Jared 19!" A few of them snickered.

"Well, to start of, you can take good command of situations and lead when necessary. But unlike some people, you don't try to hold that power when unnecessary. You should be great at this, kero. And besides, you can control Bakugo." Asui, the legend, spoke.

"You heard it. The queen has spoken. I shall now take this position with utmost respect to every person who found me fit for this job." I said with a fake accent and curtsied. "Oop! I'll do all the stuff later. Toodles!" I sat back down and leaned on my chair. The whole class deadpanned before continuing to work.

"Todoroki, eat me."

"....what?"

"Uh- Um- Eat WITH me. I'm sitting with the more calm humans this time." He nodded before heading with me to Midoriya and his Gucci gang. Even though it took a lot of convincing and promises I was able to sit with the green broccoli. Katsu is a bitch sometimes. I ordered my soba and sat down with the others.

"Congratulations, on achieving such a great position (y/n)! You are obviously very suitable for this position."

"Much thanks from me, Iida dear. Though I was very convinced that you would fit the mold for the position much better. As I did vote for you." He gasped and thanked me for trusting him that much. "Alas, it seems that one needs more charisma than maturity to gain votes in the mind of a high schooler. Such a pity." Uraraka stared at me and Iida before raising an eyebrow.

"Iida, (y/n)... Are you two rich kids." I spat out some of the food I was eating. Luckily it wasn't much and didn't splash on anyone's face. I burst into laughter as Midoriya flushed out of embarrassment. Todoroki was zoning out and didn't even notice anything. Ignoring us is a pretty good choice. You probably don't want to talk about your father.

"Do you know the amazing hero Ingenium? Well! He is my elder brother! He is the most amazing and helpful hero I have ever known!" I smiled a little, thinking about how cute younger Iida would've looked like. I giggled a little which couaght the attention of the others. Iida blushed a little and apologized for his fanboy-ing.

"What about you (y/n)-Chan?" Uraraka asked. She eyed me curiously and soon enough everyone was looking at me for an answer. Even Todoroki, who was suddenly interested in the conversation. I don't snitch on d-

"Well... My Oya, which is a nickname I have for my mother/father, stays at home and takes care of me. They're actually quirkless. I call my other parent Ona. And yes, it does get confusing at times. I'm adopted that is why I have different quirk than Ona. Oh! And Ona's a pro hero." I started to eat my food as if the last comment was nothing.

"What's his hero name?" I looked at Uraraka for a while, fake laughing. Which was ruse. I was racking my brain, trying to remember the name. I finally remembered the two words.

"Terrain Turmoil! He's pretty famous around these areas!" Izu nodded.

"He worked in America for a while. When he came back, everyone knew him from the international news channels. But I'm very sorry for- for what happened to him there!" He laughed nervously. I waved him off focusing back onto the food.

"Todoroki! You came in through recommendation, right? That means you probably have rich parents or something." I froze. I could sense the coldness coming from Todoroki.

"Endeavor is my old man. Though he doesn't deserve the number two spot." He returned to his food. Uraraka was about to ask him more, but I stepped in.

"Uraraka! Your food looks great what did you take?" Uraraka smiled and explained what she had bought. Izu was about to say something, when the bells rang. I stood up and rushed the others to come out as well.

"Ugh!" Everyone was pushing each other. Todoroki reached out and tried to grab my hand. The wave of students pushed him away from me while I tried desperately to reach out to someone I knew. Someone pushed me and I fell forward, stumbling onto someone.

"God! Stop pushing!" He mumbled and looked at me. Monoma?! I smiled nervously at him which he returned with a scoff. I was going to apologize for pushing him when I was kicked. I fell forward onto him. He scowled and grabbed my waist. "Stop moving around! Geez..."

He the fell forward onto me instead of letting me answer. I had a shit eating grin on when we finally made eye contact. "You were saying?" He huffed. Suddenly, we heard a booming voice.

"Do not worry! It is just the press! We are students in one of the most prestigious schools in Japan. Act suitably!" I sighed and looked back to Monoma.

"Well, an introduction is at due. My name is (l/n) (y/n). But I'd like it better if you called me (y/n)." I did a quick bow. He looked at me curiously.

"I guess I'll introduce myself too. My name is Monoma Neito. I'm in class 1B. You?"

I smirk and grinned proudly. "Class 1A! Hah!" He widened his eyes, lost in thought. I giggled and patted his shoulder. "It's okay! It's probably because of our quirk difference. What is your quirk actually?"

"Copy. I can copy anyone's quirk by touching them. It only lasts for five minutes though..."

"Oooh! That's really cool! You can adapt to any situation then, huh? It's better than having just one quirk and not being able to do stuff in other situations. Pretty great quirk! Mine's called telekinesis. I can control things without touching them. Which means I can make them crumble, crack fold onto each other etc. I'm not that good though..."

"If you aren't that good, than what am I?" I laughed at his remark. "I guess not everyone in class 1A is a douche."

"Not really. There's only, like, two." He chuckled at my comment before shaking my hands. One of his classmates came and hung his hands around Monoma. What was his name again?... Yopico something I think...

"Let's head to class Monoma. This isn't the time to flirt, y'know!" The boy in question blushed a little before getting his snarky attitude back on. I giggled slightly and bid him goodbye.

"Well! It's time to decide the other class positions. But before that, I want to do something. If it's okay with Aizawa sensai, I want to make Iida the class president instead." I looked at Aizawa who said something along the lines of 'whatever, just don't disturb me'.

"If the president chooses me to fulfill this position, then I have no other choice than to complete it. Thank you!" The class made jokes about him and the speech he had made. 'Exit sign Iida' or something. I had to yell at them to stop before they finally settled down.

Shigaraki... I hope it isn't too much of a surprise if you find me here... I have to convince you that I don't mean harm somehow. I sighed before looking out the window, which was awfully far away from me. What have I gotten myself into...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.5K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
186K 5.8K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
862 51 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
10.6K 322 45
"So when's the wedding?" The mother of the boy jokingly asked the two. Her face immediately becoming a bright shade of pink, (Y/N) looked at the woma...