BACK TO FUTURE

By lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... More

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤REUNITED❤
❤BACK TO REALITY❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔

962 95 7
By lost_illusion13

"So why did you leave, without telling anyone Shehnaaz. You just vanished" She said. "It's a waste of asking reason to someone who just didn't think to talk us before leaving. There aren't worth holding on to as well. But you are worth it" Sidharth said and kissed on her cheek. I had tears in my eyes. Then only Kushal came and hugged from the side.

"Come Shehnaaz let's go and get a drink." He said and took me away from there. Because he knows how bad I felt when he said that. I looked back at Sidharth while walking. He was looking at me. I could feel a tear rolling down from my eye.

***********************************************************************************************

After the whole event was done, slowly everybody started leaving college. But for some reason, Kushal was insisting us to stay. Even after everybody left me, Shefali, Kushal, Sidharth, and Aarthi stayed back.

Kushal didn't invite her to stay back but still, she can't just leave me and Sidharth alone. She has to tag around everywhere we go. When we were in college all four of us were very close.

Kushal took all of us to the theater. We had so many memories in this room. I guess this place is very special to all of us. But mostly for Kushal and Shefali because they both met each other the first time in here only..It was been a month since the college has started, after that meeting of us I use to see him in corridors sometimes, then we both use to pass a smile, or sometimes he use to just ask me how is college and about classes. But we never had a conversation more than that.

Yesterday Shefali and I both joined the drama club. And I am not a part of a play like in acting-wise, it's Shefali she is in the acting part I am just helping in writing part.

Today we didn't have any classes after lunch so I and Shefali went to the drama club. A guy was sitting on the first row in a chair. The theater was pretty much empty. We went to him.

"Hello," Shefali said to the guy. He was really busy reading a book. He was good looking. I mean not a nerd type person.

He stood up and said "Hello" With a smile. He was tall. He and Sidharth were almost the same in the sense of body.

"Yesterday we signed up to join drama club so they asked us to come today," Shefali said.

"Yeah I am a member of the drama club, so you both are into acting?" He asked.

"No, I am more into writing, acting is not my thing," I said. "Yeah, I can see that." He said with a smile. "Hey don't feel bad I am not judging you, it's great even I am more into writing than acting but I do both." He said with a smile.

"May I know you guys name" He asked.

"I am Shefali" Shefali said. "I am Shehnaaz" I said.

"I am Kushal," He said with a smile.

"So are you the head of the drama club?" Shefali asked.

"No, we don't have a particular person as head, generally third-year students recruit new members as fourth years are really busy. But this year even third-year students are busy with their internal practicals so currently, I am recruiting. And there are very few students from third-year students in the drama club." He replied.

"Okay, then what do we have to do?" Shefali asked. "Just go on to the stage both of you, you just narrate a quick scene or a story and she will enact that. And you can use any help if you want to." He said. We both nodded our head, I asked one guy who was on the stage he was arranging some prop I guess.

It was a love scene between girl and boy, it was a scene where the guy is proposing to his girl for living the rest of their life with each other forever. But just for fun, I asked Shefali to act like a guy. It was so funny when she was enacting. I was trying hard to control my laugh.

It started as a love scene which I made as a funny proposal and in the end, I made the girl reject the guy. Honestly, it was one of the worst things we have done. But still, we got selected. After we got selected. All three of us were sitting on the stage and started talking about random stuff. Shefali got a call so she excused herself to take the call.

While we three talking I saw that Kushal was interested in Shefali I noticed that. Now I got it after our oscar performance we still got in. While Shefali went away to take the call.

"Are you interested in her?" I asked. He was shocked by my sudden question "No....No..." He said. "Don't lie. I am not blind. You are interested in her." I said. "Now spill out," I said. "Okay...Okay, I am interested in knowing her, nothing else" He said.

Before I could say anything Shefali came back, we all three again started talking about random stuff I actually like Kushal he is very sweet I kind of liked his company. Now the whole theater was empty as it was the last class. While we were talking I saw Sidharth entering the theater he walked towards us.

We were sitting at the end of the stage, Kushal stood up "Hey Sid. Done with practice?" He asked. "Yeah, what are you doing here........And Hey scooty girl what are you doing here.?" He asked looking at me.

"So you guys know each other?" Kushal asked.

"Yeah she is that girl, remember I told about a girl who hit my car," He said.

"So you are that scooty girl." He said looking at me.

"My name is Shehnaaz, please call me by my name," I said.

"Anyways so Sidharth this is Shefali and you already know Shehnaaz so I guess no need for introduction," Kushal said. Sidharth and Shefali shook their hands. "They are members of drama club today only they joined," Kushal said. Even Sidharth joined us and we all four started talking about random stuff. That's how our friendship started.

.

Entering the theater all those memories just flashed in front of my eyes. So all of us entered the theater I saw the stage was decorated it looked very familiar as if I have seen this setup before. Kushal took Shefali on to the stage. She was hell confused, by her expression I could tell that she has no idea what was happening.

Then it stricked my head it was the same setup of that play we did in college. It was the same setup as "Safe Haven" play it was one of the bestsellers in 2010 by Nicholas Sparks it was the first play of Kushal and Shefali together. Kushal bent down on his knees and took a ring out from his pocket and proposed Shefali.

She had tears in her eyes. I was so happy for them. "Will you marry me Shefali?" He said with a smile. I guess Shefali was so shocked to even reply. "Say yes Shef. Come on" I shouted. She looked at me and looked back at Kushal with tears "Yes Yes of course yes" She said. They hugged each other after sliding the ring into Shefali's finger.

I was so happy I saw Aarthi getting excited and hugged Sidharth. I was that person in a gang who is single, At that time I felt like that friend who tagged along with two lovers. I was the third wheel.

But seeing Sidharth like that with Aarthi it does hurt a lot. I looked at him he looked at me Aarthi was still hugging him. Kushal and Shefali came down and I hugged both Shefali and Kushal. We all three were hugging when Kushal signaled Sidharth to come. Even he joined, it was a group hug but I felt his hands around my shoulder, I looked at him he also looked at me his grip was tight on my shoulders. While I was enjoying his touch after a long time Aarthi came between us.

"I am so happy for you guys, now we four can marry at the same time in the same place," Aarthi said. I broke the hug immediately. After some time we went back home, as it was getting late. Tomorrow we are going to some pub to celebrate.

After coming back to the house I directly went to my room and called my Chachu. He immediately picked up I don't get it when does he even sleep whenever I call him he picks it up. I am still not used to timings I need to make sure from next time onwards that I don't call him when he is busy. "Hello Chahcu," I said. "Hello, all okay?" He asked.

"Yeah everything is fine and I wanted to tell you that Kushal proposed to Shefali today, she accepted the proposal," I said with a smile.

"Great news I am so happy. Give her the phone I want to congratulate her." He said with excitement. "Not now I guess she slept I will make you talk to her tomorrow," I said. "And Chachu I am ready to meet that guy," I said. "May I ask why suddenly?" He said. "You were right it was just a false hope, everybody moved on, I guess I don't want to hold on to something which isn't worth anymore," I said. "Okay I will send you his details later but right now I need to go there is a patient waiting for me," He said. "Okay bye," I said. He hung up the call. I changed my clothes and dozed off the day was long I am super tired. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Will Shehnaaz finally moveon?🤔🤔

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 138K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
77.6K 8.4K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...
158K 17.5K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
221K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...