Team Single (Mavi)

De xumat_mdj

Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing... Mais

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part 20
Part 21
Part 21.5
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51.5
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Team Single Book Two?

Part 28

4.4K 174 6
De xumat_mdj

*** This was originally 2 chapters, but they were too short, so I lumped them together. Sorry if it gets confusing. ***

"I noticed."

I'd always loved Esther and Avi's relationship dynamics. They were like sarcastic best friends, but they still had their sibling moments. They sat on the couch together while Scott and I found some food to pass around. I pulled out a few of the most recent snacks Avi had brought over and tossed them across the room to him. We'd worked out this system. I'd yell "food" and he'd just catch what I was throwing and set it down on the table. Scott hated it.

"Boy?" 

"Yes, Woman?"

"Did you two ever talk about what would happen if you broke up? You're kind of in business together."

"We haven't needed to. I don't think we plan on breaking up."

"Well, no one plans on it, but... if it happens..."

"It won't."

I walked into the living room and handed them both cans of Sprite.

"I don't like Sprite."

"Me either."

They both held the cans away from them like they would get infected from the drinks. I smiled as innocently as I could. If they were going to talk about me, they could at least do it where I couldn't hear them.

"I know.

-Avi's Point of View-

"I know" 

I rolled my eyes and pulled Esther into Mitch's room. I closed the door behind us and walked a little further back, into the far end of his room.

"What is this about?"

"I'm just worried about Pentatonix."

"Nothing's gonna happen to Pentatonix."

She folded her arms and leaned onto her right leg.

"After Jennifer and you broke up, you wouldn't have any association with them for 3 years."

"That was different."

"How?"

"She wasn't my friend for three years first. If we break up, we'll work it out as adults and as friends, but as of right now..." I smiled at her. She seemed to melt. Esther always spoiled me, which was a gift and a curse. We had always been close, even when we moved apart from each other. I saw her more than I saw mom. Now that she was basically my boss, I had to admit I'd probably held on a bit too hard to her. She could probably do so much more without me, considering how talented she is.

"I understand that. I just want to make sure you've thought this through."

"I know."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.3K 434 11
Mitch: "I can be mean though." Avi: "That's okay, I'll take care of you." Sailing under the radar while we obsessed over Scömìche, this is the ship t...
3.4K 57 20
When Pentatonix member Avi is almost hit by a truck, but was saved my a mysterious girl who's been abused most of her life, what will happen? (A Avi...
53.8K 3.3K 26
〝some people stepped away, as if i were a bomb that would explode any second. but mitch stayed.〞 { completed }
17K 1K 20
Avi and Kevin have always had this deep rooted mutual hatred for each other built on a faulty foundation. When that foundation caves in, thanks to a...