Another Chance at Love

Od ydugugu

This story starts when Bella goes to Italy to save Edward and she finds a new mate in Marcus will she accept... Více

Moving on
author's note
First sight
Author's note
Moving forward
First time
Sickness
Pregnant
Birth
Turning
Important Must Read!!!
First meeting and First feed
Author note

Giving in

382 17 1
Od ydugugu

Chapter 4

Bella pov:

 When got back to my room I wanted nothing more than to sleep. Numbly I walked to the bathroom and I noticed that as I walked in, the bathtub began to fill. That is so nice! I thought to myself. I took my bath quickly, marveling at the sheer beauty of this bathroom and not even half an hour later I was seated in front of the fireplace, a black satin, very, very short nightgown on my body eating ravenously a delicious carbonara. I saw the room light up and noticed that a huge storm was brewing outside.

I shivered as the first drops of heavy rain started to beat the glass ceiling. I finished eating and gave the room another look around to see if I could find more clothes, but nothing was in sight. It bothered me that there was no underwear when I got out of the bath and my former clothes were nowhere in sight, so there was nothing I could do. The bath and food did wonders for my depleted energy, but all I could think about was to climb into bed and sleep this day away. And that is what I did. I pulled back the covers and lay down in red silk sheets, pulling the covers back to cover me. It was heaven. I was being lulled into sleep by the heavy rain that fell on the roof. I was warm and this bed was just heaven. And with that thought, I just slipped into nothingness.

I turned and snuggled closer to something hard and smooth that smelled so much of green and forest. Consciousness was coming to me slowly as I realized that someone or something was in bed with me. As I opened an eye and then another and saw a pair of red irises looking back at me. I yelped and made a motion to escape but strong arms held me still.

“Shhhh…stay still. Don’t move, “ he whispered. I looked back at him and I saw his eyes darkening by the second as if he was hungry. The look on his face was like nothing I had ever seen before and I did not even have time to register it when, with a growl, he crashed his lips to mine, plundering my mouth with his tongue and tasting me all over. His kiss was mind-blowing, to say the least, and I lost myself in him and his taste.

“You are delicious when you awake. And you smell wonderful when you are warm from sleep.” He growled against my lips and the sound of it went straight to my center. I saw him inhale deeply before attacking my mouth with renewed vigor. Within seconds my nightgown was in shreds but I could not think about anything but this man. I knew that I was naked as his hands roamed all over my body, touching me in ways no man had touched before. He was not kind or gentle. Oh no. He took from me what he wanted and I just let him. I knew that once this was over I would have the marks of his hands on me. But I couldn’t care less about that. Not when he was creating the most wonderful sensations in my body. My body was a stranger to me now. I saw myself responding to every touch, caress, tug, and lick that he gave me. His hands, his mouth, and his tongue were everywhere at the same time and I was completely okay with it.

I almost screamed in frustration when he left my breasts - that he had been lavishing quite thoroughly - and started going down my body and jumped in surprise and shame as his head went down between my legs. He just stopped me from moving with a hand across my waist as he spread me open for him to see for a long minute and then nothing else mattered except his tongue and lips and his fingers as he sucked, licked, and caressed my most intimate parts. He was a master at making my body respond to his touch.

I just let him. Shamelessly, all my inhibitions and shyness were forgotten in the pleasure and mastery of his tongue and fingers. I just opened my legs and bucked my center towards his waiting mouth and tongue. It was as if I had been doing this all of my life instead of this being the first time that I was so exposed to a man…that I was being pleasured by a man. I just gave him what he wanted and he took pleasure in seeing me beg for him, for his mouth, for his tongue as he teased me mercilessly. My throat soon was hoarse from screaming my bliss and pleasure for anyone to hear.

He got out of bed pulling me with him, and most naturally, I had ever seen he shed his clothes from him, throwing the remains to a corner. I could not believe how at ease he was in standing butt naked in front of me. I could not, not even for the life of me, take my eyes away from him.

He was simply magnificent. There was no other word for it. I forgot my nakedness as I looked at his glorious body. If I thought that Edward was the perfect male specimen I was wrong. Edward was a boy, a teenage boy. I had seen his body on the beach on one of our dates and he had nothing on Marcus. It was like comparing water and wine. Where one had a body that was eternally young, tall but leans with the only whisper of adulthood; the other had been a grown man when he was turned. Where Edward’s body showed a life of wealth and privilege, where he had never needed to work a day in his life, Marcus' body showed the opposite, a human life lived thousands of years ago where you had to work or to fight to survive. I stood there mesmerized at the way his muscles twitched and moved.

He had sparse raven black chest hair and I blushed wildly when my eyes followed the path of raven hair down until I saw his member. My heartbeat picked up and in my mortification, I let out a gasp. THAT could not be normal. I mean, I know that it was my first live one, but they are not supposed to be THAT big, are they? The penis that I had seen in magazines and in the educative films that Renée brought home to educate me, was NOTHING like this. They were not this large or this long. Or this beautiful. I heard a small growl and I hastily lifted my head to look at Marcus. He was staring right back at me, a huge smile on his face, his eyes black. In a second he was behind me, his mouth on my ear, and his hands on my waist pulling me to him.

“Don’t worry, little one. It will fit inside of you and it will make you scream in pleasure. Now hurry.”

He went to the closet and chuckling handed me a dress. In a hurry I grabbed the clothes from him, using it to shield my body from his eye. Great! Another dress! This dress was of a deep royal purple. I must say that it was beautiful. Its sleeves were in black lace. The same black lace covered the dress completely and made an amazing contrast with the purple. He was completely dressed by the time I looked at him. He had a pair of black ballerinas in his hands and he looked at me waiting for me to get dressed.

Time skip after Bella got ready

“Nooo, what have you done to my mate?” Edward screamed as he tried to break the chains holding him. His face was a mask of hate and pain while he screamed at Marcus, who was looking at him impassively. “You monster you have defiled her, she reeks of you, you took advantage of her innocence. I will kill you…I will kill you…” His rage turned into earth-shattering screams that echoed around the room. Jane was looking down at him with a sadistic smile on her face.

“Jane dear, please stop. I am sure that Edward will behave himself from now on.” Aro said, waving his hand and Jane nodded. Edward stopped screaming and stayed on the floor moaning pathetically.

“No…no…defiled…lost…” He kept whimpering. Huh? What does he mean? I looked at Renata with a questioning gaze. She smiled and leaned in my ear.

“You smell of sex and Master Marcus. We all smelled it when you came in.” She said and I could hear the amusement in her voice. Oh. My. God! I had forgotten about their enhanced senses. I must be beacon advertising to the whole room what I have done earlier. I groaned and I felt my body react to my shame as my face heated up in blush and my soul filled with mortification. Demetri chuckled.

“Little one, there is nothing to be ashamed of. But blushing like that only enhances the smell that you carry.” Kill. Me…Just…Kill me now.

“We have listened to all parts involved. The truth was spoken by all. Consilius ex Seniors*, how do you judge Edward Cullen on the accusation of breach of secrecy and the use of the illegal procedure of the “reclusione di un’anima”?”

Caius stood.

“Guilty!”

Aro stood.

“Guilty!”

Marcus stood.

“Guilty!”

One by one all of the men in the Council of Elders stood and rendered the same verdict as they had done with the Cullen’s.

I chanced a look at Edward’s way and saw that there was no way that he was going to accept this decision. His face held nothing but anger and contempt towards the vampires that were in this room. Faintly I heard Esme’s heartbreaking sobs but I decided to ignore them. She had left me too, without a word of consolation or a goodbye.

Aro stood again.

“Edward Cullen, you have been found guilty. Your interactions with Isabella Swan were wrong and illegal. As you are aware your actions would usually grant you the death penalty, but Carlisle Cullen has begged for mercy on your behalf. We, the Volturi are not the cruel and merciless coven that you believe, and that you so often take the time to insult. We have decided to grant you some mercy, taking into account that you were too young when you were turned and therefore your emotional age doesn’t accompany your real age.” He was serious when he said this and he looked at Carlisle, a mixture of regret and pain on his face. I realized that this man, this vampire was pained by all this.

“We, the Volturi and the Council have decided that the bonds that link you to the Cullen coven are to be broken. You will be bound to our friends of the Romanian Coven by his leader Vladimir for the next two hundred years where you will integrate their guard. After the end of your sentence, you are to come to Volterra for another evaluation of your case.” Gasps came from all over the room and I saw that Demetri had a gleeful expression on his face. I looked at Carlisle and he and Esme were hugging each other, their bodies expressing the sadness and pain of this decision. Emmet and Jasper had mostly indifferent faces but their mates looked pained and fearful. To me, it seemed as if the Cullen family was breaking to pieces right before my eyes.

I heard murmurs and some restlessness in the audience and Aro lifted his hand to calm them down.

“Edward Cullen, you haven’t until now shown any regrets concerning your actions and you still covet what is not yours to covet. You have interfered with one of the most sacred laws of our kind and, even if unknowingly, you tried to steal another vampire’s mate as Isabella Swan is to be mated to another vampire.” 

“Take our new friend to our plane. His bonds to his former coven are cut and he is already bonded to us. Keep him company at all times; he is not to be left alone. We will leave in an hour for our beloved Transylvania.” With a simple wave of his hand, he dismissed them. They got up, grabbed Edward’s limp body, and in a heartbeat they were out of sight.

Edward was gone from my life, but what was I supposed to do with the mess he had left behind? I looked deep inside of me and could find neither pity nor compassion towards him. The hole in my chest and the pain, and the love for him were still in me, but I could live without him. I would find in me the will to find this compulsion he provoked on me. He and his selfish beliefs and lack of maturity had caused all this. He had cost me my life and my family. I would never again see Charlie, Renée, Jake, Angela, or Phil. He had lost his family their independence and unity. I looked around and saw that it was over. Vampires were gathered in small groups talking. I could not see the Cullen’s; they must have already been removed from the room. No one was paying much attention to me and suddenly I started to feel very lonely, here, in this cold room, surrounded by beautiful immortal people. Now that this was over what would become of me?

A cold hand appeared in front of me and the wonderful scent of green…and wet forest and my brain made the connection as I took a lungful of it. Marcus. My heart immediately picked up speed and I felt the familiar blush spread all over my body.

“Come, little one. you and I will retire. We have much to talk about.” He took my hand in his and gently pulled me to my feet. I saw that several groups of vampires had stopped their talks and looked at us curiously. I focused on my feet and let Marcus pull me towards the exit door.

Once outside, he let go of my hand. He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head.

He exhaled and I felt dizzy. His scent was so strong, so good, and so wonderful. It made my mouth water and without even thinking of it I closed the small distance between our lips. Wonderful shivers ran through me as he took my mouth with a ferocity that I had never felt before. He just pressed his body as close to mine as he could and I could feel what this kiss was doing to him. I felt his hand going down and lifting the hem of my dress, and then it was between my legs, gently sweeping the moisture that was in there, and the coolness of his fingers and his slow moves made me moan into his mouth and making him sigh.

He stopped the wonderful things that he was doing and that had me wantonly bucking against his hand and a whimper came from my mouth. He took his lips from mine and rested his forehead against mine.

In a split second picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I noticed that he had maneuvered my dress in a way that allowed him to firmly plant his hands on my bare ass. As I looked at his face the look on it made me blush a deep red. It was a feral, intense look and it made my toes curl. He was breathing deeply and his tongue was peeking through his lips as if he tasted something. I lowered my eyes as he took some deep breaths and seemed to compose himself.

With a sigh, he took off towards what seemed to be the surface. We came to a halt in front of a beautiful black door.  He put me down and then backed me against the stone wall, pressing his body against mine. His face was intense and passionate and his eyes burned possessively.

“MINE. YOU ARE MINE, ISABELLA.”He growled as he rolled his hips against me.

He pulled my hair to the side and I gasped as I felt his wet tongue make a path on my neck. I know that I should be afraid, but I wasn’t. I couldn’t be. Deep down, I had a small voice saying that he would never hurt me. Never! And once again, I could not, for the life of me, understand how I knew that.

As soon as the door closed behind them, she found herself pinned against it, Marcus' lips on hers, his body pushing against her, his hands slowly roaming her body. Her mind reeled, and she moaned heatedly, feeling heat pool at her center, her hips rolling slightly. He groaned deeply, his lips traveling to her throat, leaving cold wet kisses on her skin. Her hands were at his strong shoulders, but they soon traveled into his hair, combing the strands, her fingers growing damp from the contact. She massaged his scalp lightly, and another groan escaped him. He pushed his pelvis against her a little, making her feel just how excited he was. She gasped, and his lips took advantage, capturing her bottom lip, his tongue entering her mouth, battling fiercely with hers, his ministrations making her moan again.

He gently pulled back, allowing her to step away from the door.

"You should go to change. He said"

I will be back soon," She said, walking towards her bathroom again. She hastily pulled off her cold wet garments, and found her fluffy grey bathrobe, putting it on, before returning to her living room slash bedroom. Marcus was standing in the middle of the shadowy room having a look around, only in his trousers. 

Marcus pov:

He put his hand on top of hers, looking into her eyes. Using his other hand, he caressed her cheek, feeling his chest swell with love. He realized that this love was different from the love he had felt for Didyme. This was the love for a mate. His mate. The apathy he had been feeling seemed to be lifting like a fog on a sunny morning. Suddenly he could see the sky again.

Marcus pulled her into his arms, his fingers coming around her throat, feeling her very living heartbeat, the pulse surging beneath his fingers. He could see her pupils dilate, and not with fear. Her breath came in short puffs.

"Thank you," he whispered slowly bending down to kiss her.

They stood like that for a moment, his lips tenderly moving against hers. Soon however things changed. The kiss deepened, as he captured her mouth in unrestrained passion. Her hands began sliding across his bare chest, feeling the cold hardness of his skin, caressing the ripples of his abs. She moaned into his mouth, and he growled softly, hoisting her up, her legs coming around his hips, her arms around his neck. Not breaking their kiss, he walked them to the bed, where he placed her on the bed beneath him, his body pushing her into the mattress, creeks emanating from it shrill protests. Her breathing was labored, and he moved his mouth to her jaw, then her throat, nibbling her skin ever so gently, before using his tongue to soothe it. She was whimpering now, and she clung to him, her hips rolling gently off the bed.

Marcus nudged her legs aside with his hips, the bathrobe falling open easily. He pushed his pelvis into her core fiercely, needing to feel her, regretting that he was still wearing his black trousers. Her head shot back as her eyes flew open.

"Ah!" The soft cry rang around the room, and it fuelled his need for her, the scent of her desire filling his nose.

He began opening the sash around her waist, wanting nothing more than to see her naked and writhing beneath him. He had never felt such passion, and he knew instinctively that he needed to slow down, but he found it nearly impossible.

But he had to because she was still a virgin.

---------

"It is okay, my dear. We will not make love tonight," he said, kissing her on the lips before starting to get up. She looked at him then, eyes fierce.

"Why not?" she challenged, her arms coming around his neck, trying to keep him in place. Marcus chuckled.

"My dear, something like this should be savior not rush," He asked her, climbing off her despite her efforts to keep him close. Inwardly he felt bereft, not wishing to halt their activities. He shook his head, feeling like a teenager again, despite it being thousands of years since he was a teen.

Not that Isabella would be his first virgin to introduce to the pleasures of the body, but this was different. An experience like this should be savored, despite the pull of his body and mind. She huffed at him, clearly not satisfied with him. He lay beside her on the bed, chuckling at her indignation.

"What is the matter, Isabella?" He said, smiling, showing her his teeth. She scowled at him, clearly wondering if she should tell him. Of course, he already knew, because he could sense her body's reaction. And the smell of her musk was heavy.

"Do you need a release?" He asked her bluntly, and her cheeks were flaming red almost before she registered his words. Biting her lip, she nodded, her hips moving of their own accord.

"Come here," he said, pulling her on top of him, so she lay legs outstretched beside his, their hips aligned with each other, her practically straddling his. He could feel the heat from her center through his pants, and he moved against her, pushing his erect manhood into her softcore, feeling her insides clench. She gasped at the feeling, her hips jerking sharply at his touch. A moan escaped her as he repeated the gesture, and she trembled slightly her arms having trouble holding herself up.

"You can lay down completely if you need to, my dear. You are not too heavy. Good, try to relax now," Marcus said, his lips placing kisses on her neck, as her fingers clutched his shoulders, desperate for more friction between her legs. He rolled into her again, and she whimpered sharply, her hips moving of their own accord, grinding down onto him, clearly enjoying the feeling. His hands traveled across her back and butt, sometimes gripping her hips to pull her against him sharply.

It only took her a couple of minutes to reach climax, her body shuddering deliciously on top of him, her pelvis jerking sharply against him again and again, before she finally slumped, breathing harshly.

"Better?" He asked, stroking her back soothingly, sometimes combing the tresses of her hair. It was all he could do to not roll her over and take her right then and there.

"No," she said, her hips beginning again, and he nearly groaned. She wanted more. So did he. Patience, he thought, as she worked to get off again, grinding down on him for dear life. This was the sweetest torture he had ever endured, knowing that her bare cunt was now rubbing itself against him. He could so easily remove his trousers, having his way with her. He barely stayed in control, as she reached climax twice more, her moans and hoarse cries ringing in his ears.

When she finally was still against him, he kissed her cheeks gently, before he found her lips, taking them in a slow and deep kiss. Her pelvis started to move again, and he chuckled deeply, his chest vibrating her frame.

"Goodness me, you are thirsty, are you not?" he purred against her lips.

"I blame you," she said her voice sounding slightly strained and breathless, as she moved against him.

"How come?" he asked, slightly perplexed.

"You are far too distracting, and you smell too good. I can't keep away from you. You are so sexy," She said, as her hips jerked, her fourth orgasm hastily approaching. Her words sent him into a frenzy, and he shifted position in a flash, having her beneath him, his hips thrusting against her center frantically.

"Do take care what you say, my dear. I am having a hard time controlling myself as it is." He growled against her lips, his hand lifting her knee, his erection mashing against her clit almost too perfectly. Her cries filled the room, as he expertly guided her to another climax. Soon she was a quivering mess beneath him, whimpering, her hands clutching at him.

"Oh, please don't stop, Marcus!" She moaned. He wouldn't dare, as he continued to push into her, his ministrations making her shudder violently, a hoarse cry escaping her as she suddenly jack-knifed against him, her back arched sharply, as she clung to him, her mouth on his chest. When she was done, he stopped, and just lay on top of her, whispering sweet nothings in Italian, caressing her cheeks.

She soon drifted off to sleep, and he gently rolled off her, doing his best to not disturb her from her sleep. The night drifted by, as he watched her sleep. In her slumber, she managed to find her way to him, her head on his chest, fingers clutching his ribs. He sighed deeply, knowing what a treasure he had found in her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

323K 9.3K 23
What started out as a nice peaceful holiday turns into a complete mess when Althea goes for an early tour of the clock tower in Volterra. Now she ha...
115K 3.5K 20
Bella and Alice embark on a journey to save Bella's one true love, right? Not so much. When Marcus steps in someone (cough bella cough) will stay beh...
57.4K 1.6K 24
{B O O K O N E} "I use to believe that no matter what hard, cold floor I'd hit that somewhere in my life it would get better. That I would say I we...
71.1K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...