What Really Happened: A Memoi...

By mallorygrimes

When the world ended, Mallory was eleven years old. What Really Happened documents Mallory's experiences from... More

Wattpad Instructions
Prologue
Part 1
Chapter 1: A Turtle and a Gun
Chapter 2: DC
Chapter 3: Campfire
Chapter 4: Postmortem
Chapter 5: Save Them
The Beginning Soundtrack
Chapter 6: Childproof
Chapter 7: Jurisprudence
Chapter 8: Flee
Chapter 9: Innocent Killer
Chapter 10: Intruders
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Convalesce
Chapter 13: Diversion
Chapter 14: The Cynic, the Optimist, and the Downcast
Chapter 15: Shelter
Chapter 16: Reclaim
Chapter 17: False Hope
Chapter 18: Answer

Introduction

85 2 0
By mallorygrimes

When the world ended, Mallory was eleven years old. What Really Happened documents Mallory's experiences from the apocalypse, as well as the survivors she knew, and how it changed them. It encompasses destruction, death, and despair, as well as hope, love, and life. This completely blunt memoir doesn't hold anything back, and doesn't shy away from the awkwardness of growing up, or the bleakness of the world falling apart. As the survivors battled with what it took to survive, they discovered how much they could lose before they lost themselves. Some were made weaker, some were made stronger, and some learned to change the world itself. These are the stories of who made it, and who didn't. Told through Mallory's eyes.

-R.A.B,
a friend of the author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...
1.6K 125 32
Seventeen year old Isabela Zabdiel finds herself trapped in a world where the undead roam free 24/7. Having to live on high alert for the rest of tim...
162 5 8
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'...
434 25 6
Aoife Moore, or rather Aoife Davis since being adopted, was a survivor. Placed into foster care at an early age, then plucked from the bunch at the a...