Bad Boy Crush "BWAM" (Book #1...

By JJNiles

~Brie~ I walked out of Payton's and mine apartment over to my place of magical wanders "Alden Art Studio" on... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK!!!
Character List
Chapter 1: Payton's Birthday
Chapter 2: Meeting Under The Tree
Chapter 3: At Rocco's
Chapter 5: A Blurry Mess
Chapter 6: Fuck With Brie National Holiday
Chapter 7: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Hopping Mad
Chapter 9: At Poco's Diner
Chapter 10: Excitement
Chapter 11: Cooling Off Period
Chapter 12: Still At Rocco's
Chapter 13: Daybreak
Chapter 14: Paid In Full
Chapter 15: Worried
Chapter 16: Losing My Damn Mind
Chapter 17: At The Mall
Chapter 18: Another Round
Chapter 19: Guilt
Note To Readers (Not An Update)
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: A Weird Vibe
Chapter 22: Breaking No Promises
Chapter 23: School Project
Chapter 24: Too Close For Comfort
Chapter 25: Heading To Paris France
Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy
Chapter 27: Meeting My Family
Chapter 28: "Oh Brianna!"
Chapter 29: Losing My Mind
A Important Message To My Readers!!!
Song List & Singers

Chapter 4: Bumping Headache

696 56 7
By JJNiles

Brie's POV...Monday, Oct 1, 2020,

I awaken to the sound of my annoyingly, loud alarm clock blaring on the side of my bed with a bumping headache. With my cookie monster pillow still over my head, I fumbled around on the nightstand with my right hand stretched out trying to turn off the ghastly noise that was magnifying the throbbing inside my head.

When I finally did manage to shut off my alarm I heard a loud ass banging on the other side of my bedroom door. I peered from underneath the pillow after rolling over onto my left side and grumbled, “what, Payton?”

“Brie, get up!” She shouted, making the pounding in my head thump even harder.

“What in the hell happened to me last night?” I asked myself as I sat up on the edge of the bed trying to figure out why I felt like shit. My whole damn body felt like it had been run over by a Mack ten truck.

“Brie, get your lazy ass out of that bed before you're late for class.” Payton comes to the door and yells once again.

“Dammit, I'm up Payton!” I snapped after hearing her refer to me as lazy. We both know that she's the one that slacks off on her studies every chance that she gets. I stumbled to the bathroom with my eyes half-opened. “Fuck!” I shouted when I stumped my big toe on the partially opened door. I continued to limp into the bathroom annoyed and in pain. After wetting a face towel with warm water I cleaned my face then brushed my teeth. My mouth felt like it was doing a happy dance as I rid it of all the funk that was blowing up my nostril a few seconds ago. 

I wasn't in too much of a mood to get all dolled up, so I just pulled my hair into a half ponytail after putting on a red cardigan, black ripped jeans, and white Jordan. After applying lip gloss to my lips and grabbing my things off the stand by the bedroom door, I walked into the living room.

“So Brie, who was the new man you were hanging all over last night?” Blaze asked as he comes to stand directly in front of me.

“It's none of your business if I was hanging all over someone,” I reply then walk past him heading to the front door.

“Don't you ever again bring a stranger to my girlfriend's house!” Blaze yelled at me as he grabbed my arm, jerking me around to face him. The moment he did that was my breaking point with this arrogant ass fucker. My right fist immediately balled into a tight knot and punched him right between his eyes. “You might get away with manhandling Payton like this but I'll be damn if I'm going to let you treat me this away!” I roared filled with anger.

“Payton, if you take up for this cheating boyfriend of yours then you can consider our friendship over for good,” I tell her when she opens her mouth to call my name. “Blaze since you hadn't gotten the memo yet this apartment also belongs to me therefore I can bring whoever I want here and whenever I damn well, please!" I sneered with hatred in my voice. I walked out of the apartment slamming the door behind me. After plugging my headphones into my ears I began to listen to “Bad Alive” on Pandora as I walked out of the apartment building ticked off.

Ten's POV... Nightmare Project

I initially joined Professor Jake Robert's art class because I needed something that could help keep my mind off of Mei. A week later i realized that I had a knack for drawing and that I enjoyed it too. It allowed me to vent my frustration in a healthy way that was helpful to me and not detrimental to others around me. I sat in my usual seat at the back of the room and began to place my drawing supplies on the desk in front of me. The room began to fill up quickly with mostly females. I was one of the four males that were in a class full of lively females.

“Today class I will be assigning you a project that will involve you working with a classmate.” Professor Roberts announces with too much excitement. “So everyone choose your partner.” He then says to the class. Every time someone would make a move to come towards me, I would give them my infamous glare that said I don't work well with others. I always preferred working by myself when drawing. “It's nice of you to finally decide to grace us with your presence, Ms. Taylor.” I hear professor Roberts sarcastically speak to someone while my head was still face down on my desk. 

“I'm sorry for being late sir.” I hear a familiar voice respond. I didn't raise my head to see who this voice belonged to because at the moment I really didn't care to find out.

“It looks like you and Mr. Wong will be partnering together on an art project for the next three weeks.” Professor Roberts blurts out. My head snapped up off my desk so fast that I nearly gave myself whiplash. I made eye contact with the woman that all my friends pestered me about all night long and way into the wee hours of this morning. 

They wanted to know what did we do and where did we go after I left them at Rocco's? Some wanted to know who she was? How long have I known her? Winwin just couldn't or should I say wouldn't believe that I didn't know her at all. Mainly because he was highly pissed off that she had snatched out some of Charlotte's hair and given her a black eye that she rightfully deserved. When she began to walk my way I gave her the very same evil glare that I bestowed upon everyone else in the classroom.

“You can't sit here!” I angrily grumbled while placing my feet on top of the seat next to me.

“Watch me,” She declares then knocks my feet onto the floor and proceeds to sit down with a smirk on her face.

“Mr. Roberts, can I please have another partner?” I plead. "Anybody besides her!" I add damn near begging.

“It's either Ms. Taylor or you both can get an F for this assignment.” He declares looking in between the two of us.

“Fine!” We both muttered in agreement.

“Alright class, your assignment is for each of you to draw your interpretation of your partner on the same canvas together. It also has to involve an intricate background that pulls the pieces together.” Our looney tune Professor says then began to walk to the door.

Professor Roberts hovers in the entrance of the classroom door and says, “If I find out that one of you didn't participate or chose to slack off on this project then I will fail you and your partner for this class!” I groaned inwardly because I was planning on doing the whole thing by myself. “This exercise is to help prepare you for working with others by the time you graduate from my class. Ms. Taylor and Mr. Wong, I expect your project to be well above par since you two put up so much fuss about not working together,” Professor Roberts sternly replies before walking out of the classroom.

“I do not have the mental capacity to be dealing with the likes of you today,” Brianna mutters as she stands from her seat and begins to pack up her things. 

“The same goes for me especially after dealing with someone who doesn't have the common decency to say thank you!" I sling back at her while also standing from my seat.

“There is nothing that I need to thank a rude, egotistically jerk like you for.” Brianna snaps at me while at the same time massaging the right side of her temple.

“I guess maybe you were too drunk to remember what happened between the two of us last night? I cockily replied. 

“What the hell do you mean by that?" She asked slamming her things back down onto the desk causing everyone to stare at us.

“If you can't remember on your own then that's too bad,” I say feeling triumphant in my quest to piss her off. I walked out of the classroom with a smile on my face that is until I walked straight into an angry Mei.

Mei yells at me, “Ten, what does she mean to you?”

“Who are you talking about?" I asked with confusion etched on my face.

“The woman that you left with last night!" Mei snaps.

“Ohh, her," I say pointing at Brianna walking down the hallway. "If you want to know what she is to me that bad then go ask her!” I answer Mei's question with a flippant statement.

“I haven't given you my permission to dance and hang out with another woman yet!” Mei calls out to my back as I walk away from her and her mini crew.

“I don't need your damn permission,” I hurl back at her as I continue to walk away.

Please vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter.

JJNiles...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 111 31
Cinderella (& true happenings) inspired kaisoo ff Kyungsoo is a 19 year old student. After he had lost his mother to suicide and never known his fa...
59.8K 1.1K 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
171K 8.9K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...
117K 2.7K 58
A SPENCER REID LOVE STORY Spencer's POV: "There's something I have tell you all." Hotch wore an apprehensive look, but silenced, giving me the floo...