BACK TO FUTURE

By lost_illusion13

How does a heatbreak feel? People think distancing youself from them make it is easy for them, Is it true... More

MILES AWAY💞
💖NEITHER I LOVE YOU NOR I HATE YOU💔
FIRST AND LAST LOVE💕
💖IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE YOU💖
SCOOTY GIRL🛵
💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔
🖤GIVING IT A CHANCE 🖤
🖤NOSTALGIC💗
💔REUNION💖
💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔
💗I WISH💗
💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔
🖤UNKNOWN🖤
❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤
💔BROKEN PIECES💔
💔I DON'T CARE💔
💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔
💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖
💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔
MUST READ
💖MENDING💖
💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔
💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤
💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔
💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔
💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔
💖IS HE WORTH ALL THE FIGHT?💔
💔WALKING AWAY💔
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-1)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE (PART-2)💖
💖WHAT LED US HERE(PART-3)💖
💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔
WHAT TO DO?🤔
❤REUNITED❤
❤BACK TO REALITY❤
💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔
🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤
❤TRUTH REVELED❤
💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔
💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔
💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖
💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔
❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️
💔💔💔💔
❤️STOP LYING TO YOURSELF💔
CHOICE
Coming soon

💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖

1K 105 10
By lost_illusion13

I was happy to see her, but I even hate her for leaving me for not coming back to me for these many years. I use to love her to no end, my love for her was extreme, but she successfully turned all that into hate.

Then I saw Aarthi coming towards us. Not now, I was in no mood to handle her now. She stood beside me and hugged me from the side and kissed me on the cheek.

While she was kissing me I looked at Shehnaaz, she was looking at us, I could see tears forming in her eyes. She was looking at me with equal hurt.

***********************************************************************************************

I saw Aarthi kissing Sidharth, I was hurt. He moved on all my tiny bit of hope was also smashed I could feel tears forming in my eyes. He looked at me while she was kissing him. I looked straight in his eyes. I wanted him to know that I am hurt. I am broken.

While coming here there was a part in my heart that was hoping that he is in still love with me. But I was wrong, he never cared about me. He happily moved on. All hopes shattered. I didn't know what to do. I was not prepared for this.

I was moving out of the football ground I just couldn't stand this anymore. I was walking in the corridor to get myself out of here. Shefali was calling out my name. I turned around to talk to her.

"Shefali I want to go back home. Please I just can't stay here anymore." I said looking at her.

"Why can't you stay here?" She asked.

"So you do know that Sidharth was coming and you didn't even inform me," I said I was upset with her. She could have told me. Now I get it why was she so persistent for me to attend this reunion.

"Why do you have a problem if Sidharth comes. Last time I checked you were completely not into him anymore right? Now, what happened why are making a big scene of him being here." She said.

"Seriously now you are just saying shit. I am over him but that doesn't mean I want to be around him. Anyways I need to work with him for six months wasn't that enough for you." I said.

"I am saying the truth it's high time that you accept it and not lie to yourself about you still having feelings for him." She said.

"I don't have any feelings for him. I have moved on." I said. "No you aren't, as time passes people get over stuff but in your case, it's all false. You are just struck, seven years back when I saw you at the funeral you are much better than what you are right now. Your parents are dead Shehnaaz, sad but true. You, me, and Chachu all of us want to have them back. But we can't and that's the truth." She said in a bit loud voice.

"Shefali you are the last person I thought would say all these things. You are my best friend your suppose to support me." I said looking at her with tears.

"Yeah, I am your best friend. Did you ever think how did I felt when you left me, I am your best friend that's why I lied to my boyfriend, I am your best friend that's why I want you to be happy in life," She said

"I am happy, I am successful in my career I am happy," I said. "No, you aren't you are just struck seven years back and keep on hurting yourself. He moved on, there is no hope for you anymore. Now for god sake please end it for once and all." She said.

"You have become this stubborn child who just made up their mind and think that is it. No matter what I say, no matter what Chachu says you are not at all ready to accept anything." She said.

"I did move on, you remember that guy Sammer, Mark. I did move on I did date them." I said. "You went out with them for a month or two, they were just a random hookup. Did that mean anything to you huh?" She said.

"Fine, I will agree with you that you moved if you prove it." She added. "Prove it?" I asked. "If you did move on then you shouldn't be having any problem right. At least you can be cordial with him." She said. "Fine, I will prove it to you, "I said. "Come let us go back to the party," She said. I had no choice so I headed back to that stupid reunion.

ON THE OTHERSIDE;

Aarthi excused herself as she got a call.

"What is she doing here, technically she didn't even graduate from this college then what she doing here. And on top of that, she is living with you guys and you didn't even tell me."I said.

"Her house is renovating. So I and Shefali decided it would be safe for her to stay with us then in a hotel." Kushal said.

"After all these years why did suddenly decided to show up?" I said. "For some company project. She will stay in India for six months. After that she will go back" He said.

"India? Where was she all these years.?" I asked because I had no idea where she was all these years, it took every drop of my patience to no stalk her.

"She was in the US. Now also she came for work purpose." He said. "I wouldn't have come if I knew she was coming here," I said.

"Why are you still not over her?" He asked. "No, I am totally over her. I am happy with Aarthi, she isn't like Shehnaaz who leaves without even saying a word." I said.

"If you are over her then why are you having a problem with her presence. You can be cordial with her if you don't have any feelings for her. You being not okay only shows that you are still not over her." He said.

"Fine, I can be cordial with her," I said.

Before I could say anything Aarthi came back after finishing her call..

I and Shefali headed back to the football ground. I can be good. I will just go there say hi, that's it nothing more. We both went and stood with Kushal, Sidharth, and Aarthi. The cherry on the cake even Aarthi is here.

I prepared myself to say hi. I was about to say when "Hi Shehnaaz" Sidharth said. "Hi Sidharth" I replied with a smile he smiled back at me. "How are you?" I asked. "I am good what about you?" He said. "Good" It was so awkward.

"Hi Shehnaaz I didn't expect to see you here," Aarthi said. Yeah, why would you accept me stupid bitch. "Hi," I said. "Long time how have you been?" She asked. The whole time I could sense that Sidharth was looking at me. "Good" She kept her hand on Sidharth shoulders. She always wants to prove that she is somehow superior to me in Sidharth's life. That's why she does all this shitty stuff.

"Where were you all these years I tried to invite you for our engagement." She said. I was shocked I didn't know that they both were engaged. I was completely broken now. But I didn't want to show that.

"Engagement?"I said. "Yeah mine and Sidharth's, we had so much fun. I wanted to invite you as well, you all four were close right in college before you left without telling anyone." She said.

I was burning inside. She is wanted to do this. "Congratulations both of you for your engagement," I said looking into Sidharth's eyes. "Yeah, we both are eagerly waiting for marriage we just can't wait." She said looking at Sidharth who is looking at me.

"So is the wedding next week?" I asked. "No next year," She said. "You said you guys just can't wait so I thought it was next week. Why is it next year if you guys just can't wait to?" I asked. "Sidharth is busy you know work and all." She said. "Then I guess it's not plural anymore it's singular, clearly just one is can't wait for marriage and another one is more interested in work more than marriage." I just couldn't stop myself she was getting on my nerves.

"So why did you leave, without telling anyone Shehnaaz. You just vanished" She said. "It's a waste of asking reason to someone who just didn't think to talk us before leaving. There aren't worth holding on to as well. But you are worth it" Sidharth said and kissed on her cheek. I had tears in my eyes. Then only Kushal came and hugged from the side.

"Come Shehnaaz let's go and get a drink." He said and took me away from there. Because he knows how bad I felt when he said that. I looked back at Sidharth while walking. He was looking at me. I could feel a tear rolling down from my eye.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

And the hate game begins.........

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 8.1K 100
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
2.6K 259 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
416K 42.6K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
222K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...