Where it all started

By yourfanficlover_

You go to a concert to one of your favorite bands, calpurnia. You make eye contact with an angelic handsome c... More

Things you need to know
Moving out of
Ex friends and girlfriends
"I-i love you"
Tears, joy and bitches
Long island
Disclaimer
"Just go..."
MICHELLE
"Bye dickhard!"
"Good night prince"
"So in that case you are my princess"

Poster + tickets

37 0 0
By yourfanficlover_

DISCLAIMER- I know my last story was really short and was bad but i promise this one will be longer and there may or may not be a sequal but so far i hope you enjoy- xoxo

————————————————————————

January 15-Your birthday-

You sister, brother ellie and josh burst in your room, now yelling

"Get up birthday bitchhh, we have a suprise for you!!" Ellie states.

"Yea, now get the hell up you have been over sleeping if that's how you say it, anyways- get up!" josh says jumping on your bed nearly breaking it.

"What the hell let me sleep and josh get the fuck off my bed your gonna break it with your fat ass" you say.

"HEY!, just because it's your birthday you can't act like a bitch" josh claims.

*You roll your eyes*

"Omg bee(your nickname)if you don't get your ass up your not getting your ticke- I mean present now get your ass up" Ellie says.

"UGGHH FINE I'll be down in a few" you say.

As josh and Ellie leave your room you get up, brush your teeth and hop in the shower. After you shower you put your hair in Dutch braids and get in some comfy cloths then head downstairs.
As you head downstairs you smell some delicious crepes, the ones your mom used to make before she died.

"Oh, hey bee I know this is a special day to you because mom would go all out but now that she's not here, me and josh wanted to make this the perfect birthday you could imagine" Ellie says.

"You guys didn't have to, yea I was upset because mom passed but it's ok she's in a better place now but really, thank you guys" you say with tears forming in your eyes.

"Awwww come here" josh says.

He hold out his arms for you to hug him, and you do but you also start crying.

"I'm sorry for making you cry" Ellie says.

"No its fine *sniffs*" you say briefly.

You sit down and start eating the crepe that your sister made you, as you are finishing josh and Ellie go upstairs and start talking about something, you walk to the vent to hear them better and you hear them say

"When are we gonna give her the last present" josh says.

"After shes done eating and I know for a fact she's gonna be screaming or crying or maybe both" Ellie claims.

"I think it may be both" josh says while chuckling.

You then hear foot steps coming down the stairs, you run to the sink acting like you were washing your dish the whole time.

"Ok, bee come over here we have to show you one last present we got you" Ellie says.

"Coming!" You yell from the kitchen to the living room.

You walk to the living room and see Ellie holding something behind her back and so is josh.

"What's the present" you say while jumping up and down.

"Ok i...got...u...a..." josh says.

"Spit it out josh!" You say.

"A Calpurnia poster" josh says.

"OMG Thanks you you know me so Well" you say while hugging josh.

"Ok my turn, you'll love mine" Ellie says.

You face Ellie who is excited to show me her present.

"I got you.... VIP CALPURNIA TICKETS!" Ellie says jumping up and down.

At this point you fainted and fell on the ground, josh and Ellie look at each other.

"Shit" they both say.

You wake up around 2 trying to figure out how you ended up here, then it all hit you at once. You got calpurnia tickets, you jump off your bed and run down stairs and see a note, you read it and it says...

Hey bee me and Josh will be gone for a while running some errands at work, here are the tickets to the concert it's at 5:30-8:00 pm tonight, the address should be on them, if not here's the address **************** have fun I hope this is the best birthday love you lots see you tomorrow morning, happy birthday
-Ellie & josh

As you look at the tickets, feeling this hot wave of energy catch up to you. You run upstairs you get under the covers watch sum Netflix for about 2 hours realizing it's 4 on the dot pm, you quickly get up, get dressed, curled your hair and got ready. You leave the house at 5:00 and arrive around 5:23 looking like this..

as you walk inside and find your your spot in the front row, you look at your phone noticing it's 5:30 then the lights start to dim and all of a sudden everyone starts screaming and shouting when they see Finn, Ayla, Malcolm and jack come out on stage

*an hour goes by and its 6:45*

As everyone is singing along with Finn, who on the other hand is singing the last song, say it aint so, you are also singing

"Say it ain't soooo, your drug is a heart breaker, *guitar* say it ain't soooo, my love is a life takerrr"

A few minutes later the song comes to a complete end then hear a speaker go off saying..

"People with V.I.P tickets can make a line in the back door, you must have an id and your V.I.P bracelet"

You felt your heart sink realizing your about to meet THE Finn wolfhard, THE one you've been crushing on since he became an actor.

As you go to the line where you will meet the band crew the line already started to move and your heart was literally beating 100 times in a second when you realized you ten people away from meeting THE Finn Wolfhard. You heart was beating faster and faster as each person went then left till your heart fell out of your ass when you saw your next.

"I'd please?" A guy says.

"Here and here is my V.I.P bracelet around my wrist" you say while pulling out you I'd and showing the man your bracelet.

"You may proceed" the guy states.

You nod your head and slowly walk towards the first person, jack Anderson.

"May I ask for your name?" Jack asks.

"I-im m-Mariah" you say nervously.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna hurt you" jack says while chuckling.

*you chuckle as well*
You take a picture with him and say your good byes and move onto Malcolm, then Ayla who had a whole conversation with you about life, she asked for your Instagram and you gave it to her. Then last but not least the last one at the end of the line, Finn wolfhard.

"Hi, Mariah is it?" He asks.

"Y-yea" you say nervously looking at the ground.

He lifts your chin up and says

"Don't be shy, nothing is gonna happen to you, I don't bite" he says softly.

You started feeling butterfly's corrupt your whole body.

"C'mon let's take a picture" finn says.

You take a picture and have a conversation but as your leaving Finn asks

"Hey, what's your Instagram?"

"What" You say.

"You heard me" Finn says while smirking.

"O-oh its um Mariahxrodriguez" you say.

"Ok thanks, bye" he says while waving goodbye at me.

You wave back and head home in an Uber. When you get Home you run upstairs and take everything off and get in comfy cloths, as you crawl under the covers you start thinking about Finn, and while you are thinking about him you slowly start falling asleep.
————————————————————————

I'll probably post later tonight or after school tomorrow but I hope u guys are enjoying it so far :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 43
❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞? ❞ ❝ 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨. ❞ an abusive relationship disguised by a band and...
209K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
88.2K 2.4K 30
what happens when you meet your childhood crush and your childhood best friend at a concert? well, that's exactly what happened to Maddie so start re...
65.8K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...