𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 (𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖�...

נכתב על ידי WallflxwrrsMind

Shouta is your College Professor that you've been crushing on for quite a while. Who knew getting detention c... עוד

Mr.Aizawa 💋

1.2K 20 5
נכתב על ידי WallflxwrrsMind

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Hello all! I hope you are well!
Please remember this story is for mature readers! Now, enjoy the story you sinners
。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

You've never been the kind of girl to act out. Good grades, doing what you're told, teachers pet, a real goody two-shoes all around. But it's just something about him that made you want to act out. You wanted his attention.

The person in question was none other than your professor, Mr.Aizawa. He was a strict man and he demanded respect, but you wanted to act against that. You knew you'd never grow enough balls to do it though. So instead of pulling something grand, you just decided to talk during his lecture. It was an easy way to get him to notice you, so, why not?

"Y/n! You can hold your conversations outside of my class time, so stay quiet or you can see yourself out."

It made you feel so tingly inside, he only said one sentence to you and it made you're insides burst into flames.
Why you felt this way, only heaven knows. But this raging crush was enormous, and you wanted it quenched. So you leaned over and continued speaking to Mina, which she was, of course, was happy to oblige.

"Ms. L/n see me after class for Detention."

Your face turned red as you felt the stares of your fellow students. This was it, 2 hours of one on one time with Mr.Aizawa was a dream come true. You'd never had detention, but you'd seen the cliche pornos, so you had an idea of what you would do to him. What!? You may be innocent, but you knew how to seduce a man.

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. The students filed out of the room while you slowly packed your things, then you walked up to Mr.Aizawa's desk. You stood there for a moment before he finished wiping the board and sat down. "Take a seat Y/n."

You sat down and looked at his face. "Yes, sir?"
"Y/n, you're a good kid, I can tell by your markings in other classes. So what's so different about mine?" he asked. You didn't exactly know what to tell him, that you had a raging crush, hell no. "I've just been distracted is all sir." You replied.
"Well can I ask by what?"

Shit! What do you tell him now? "I-I uhh-" you stuttered and covered your face. "Is it me?" You snapped your head back up so fast you probably got whiplash. You turned a bright red as he got up and walked around his desk to you. "So it is?" He sat in front of you on top of his desk. "I see the way you look at me and act during my lectures, it's actually quite easy to notice y/n"

Okay, so, perhaps you didn't expect things to move this fast, but you can work with it. "Its hard to keep my eyes off of you professor.." you said with a sultry look. "Well, kitten, the feeling is mutual," He stood up "perhaps you need some convincing," he got closer to you and grabbed your hands and placed them on the front of his button up shirt, just above his navel. "Touch me anywhere you'd like kitten."

Mr.Aizawa was quite the man, no one would argue that. The feel of his muscles underneath your hands was enough to light your body up. You began to quickly and shakily unbutton his shirt. He grabbed your hands, "Slow down, give yourself a show babygirl" You took his advice and slowed down, his chest was scarred up but damn, was it sexy, you pulled off his shirt completely and threw it to the side. "Now kitten, you're a bit overdressed don't you think?"

He pulled you up by your sides and pulled at the bottom of your shirt, pulling it over your head, he let out a low rumble while looking at your chest. "Like what you see sir?" You provoked. He reached behind and unclasped your f/c bra, I'll take that as a yes then, you thought.

You walked him around to his chair, pushed him down on it and sat in his lap. You could feel his bulge and he definitely wasn't lacking. As you reached down to unbutton his pants he grabbed your wrist "Now kitty cat, you know who's in charge here, don't you?"

You felt a delicious shiver move down your spine, "Yes sir" you replied. "Let's move this to my back room, it'll be more comfortable there" he grabbed the back of your thighs and lifted you up, you began kissing his neck as he walked you to the back room. He opened the door and layed you on the couch, closing and locking the door behind him softly. He grabbed your face tightly and shook it a bit "Who's been a naughty kitty?"
"M-Me daddy" you replied almost drooling.
"That's right babygirl, and daddy's gonna punish you for how you've behaved"

You could feel yourself dripping at his words. He yanked down your skirt and flipped you on your hands and knees. He smacked your ass harshly and you yelped as you jumped. He then did it a second time and you moaned out. "Does my naughty kitty like that?" You just moaned outloud at him, he smacked your ass again "Use your words to answer me!"
"Y-Yes! Yes daddy!"

He pulled off his pants and boxers with them, his cock sprung free, you looked back and god was that thing going to even fit!? You didn't think you could get any wetter, but you did. He flipped you over on your front and started leaving hickey's all over your neck and breasts. You felt him kissing all the way down your body until he reached your pussy. He began to touch your clit and you jumped slightly feeling the jolt of pleasure. "aah~ please, I want more daddy"

He indeed gave your more, you felt his tongue wrap around you clit and his fingers begin to feel around your labia. "Oh god yes!~" you moaned out. Never in your life did you think you'd be fucking your professor, but here you are. He was truly a magic man, his tongue was hitting all the right places you didn't believe possible. You saw stars in your eyes as your body was brought to the brink "I-I'm cumming! Yes~" you hissed as your body plunged into the icy hot depths of pleasure.

He just looked up at you with a smirk full of mischief, you knew he was far from over. He grabbed his cock hard and weeping and swiped it over your clit a few times while you writhed in pure bliss. "Mmm~ oh god~" He pushed his cock into you and you felt your body explode as he started thrusting. He was so rough and everything you needed. He pounded so recklessly, it felt so wonderful and borderline unbelievable. "Oh f-fuck" he grunted. You could hear the blood rushing in your ears as the heat and skin slapping reverberates off the room as his dick rearranges your insides.

Desire was all that muddled your brain as you felt the knot in your stomach pulling blissfully tighter. "Oh yes! More, more!~" you were screaming on end, damn anyone who heard you, neither of you cared. You were nearing your end and you could tell he was too from his groans and praises. You could feel him twitching while your walls rippled around him, you screamed out as you felt your body snap and fill with pure bliss. Aizawa thrusted into you a few more times and pulled out, grunting as he came on your thighs.

You both panted while starring at each other. He climbed off of you to grab a few tissues, then cleaned you up and cleaned himself. "So, I assume this is a one time thing sir?" You said while looking away.
"No...and call me Shouta"
He wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to you, it was his number. "Call me later and we'll talk" he said and slightly smiled. He helped you pick up your clothes and put them on and handed you your stuff. "Thanks" you said
"No problem. I suppose I'll see you later then?"
"Yes" you smiled

You walked down the corridor and out the front doors feeling quite giddy and refreshed knowing this would be the start of something new.

《AUTHORS NOTE》
Okay, hear me out. This went hella fast and it's been awhile since I last wrote a smut. But hopefully you liked it, I would love feedback! Vote if you'd like, I'd be happy if you did that too ♡ Thanks for reading Y/n, I love you 🧸💗

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
152K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 50.5K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
378K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...