The cow

Od sunnyhillside

A girl from Russia dreams of being American when she really isn't meanwhile she haunts her school in the isla... Více

The intro
Understand its evilness!
A romantic story.
Porky becomes the new evil cow
Porky is Gay!
Poor Vladibell
THE END.

The beginning!

83 3 3
Od sunnyhillside

It was 23th THE 23TH THE 23TH OF MAAAAAAARCH CH CHC HC HCCHCHCH.

It was her birthday and she invited me. Well me and Katsu didnt know she was evil ya know!

Her party was at this evil dirty stinky poop place with broken toilets and baboon heads! Like ewwwwww! The music was as old as the world like 2 thousand years old as katsu said! THEN!

She invited us and this other guy she loved called Aroni down in an evil place full of grass and a big quartoble bed *dat handwriting doe* she fell on the floor on all fours and ate grass while braying *barying= loud harsh noise made by a donkey or mule* she was getting naked! BUT.... then she transformed into a COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she jumped on Aroni and raped him then raped Katsu then i cut her boob off and she bled to death!

THen she became a ghost! Then she haunted me! THENNNNN SHE RAPED THE TEACHER AND GOT IN HIS BODY AND....

''i WILL RAPE YU! said the cow

'' Please dont! i said

She raped me...

* Da evil cow doe*

No offense to the cows out der I love you!

pffft

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

111K 3.1K 110
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
Bite Me Od alicia

Paranormální

10.3M 412K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
3.4K 133 17
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...