❀Yearning for Love❀ (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore πŸ›«πŸ›«
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
13. The Call
14. First Meet 😍😍
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy 😝
GOOD NEWSπŸ’–πŸ’– (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family πŸ’žπŸ’ž
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? πŸ€”β€
27. Glimpse of Past
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv πŸ’•
Epilogue
THANK YOU πŸ€—β€
100K + reads πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
NEW πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

28. Meeting Again

6.4K 193 86
By pratimamahajan

Dhruv's pov

Next day i got information about the person from my detective.
I had asked him to collect Dhriti's information to cross check whether that girl, Mansi was telling truth or not. I looked at Dhriti's picture...
Oh god she is looking stunning and damn gorgeous. 😍😍

Oh shut up Dhruv you can oggle at her pic later. First check details.
I scolded my mind to focus on the main work.

Name- Dhriti
Age-  25 yrs.
Currently living in -  Bangalore
Current residence- N/A
Hometown-  Mohali
Relationship status- N/A
Past Friends - Manan Aggarwal
                         Mansi Srivastava

Family -:
Father's name- Mr. Shivansh Malhotra
Mother's name- Mrs. Madhvi Malhotra
Siblings- Shivam & Sachin Malhotra
Uncle & Aunt- Saanchi & Suraj Malhotra
Cousins- Rakshit Malhotra, Swati Sachdeva
Other members-
Soumya Malhotra (wife of Rakshit)
Reyaan ( 2 yrs. old son of Soumya & Rakshit)

I was going through her schooling, college and other information when one line caught my attention.

According to some sources , she was kidnapped 3 yrs and then after a week she was found at the same location. The case was closed after some period of time.
After this incident she used to live with her brother in law Atharva Sacheva's parents in Mohali.
And then 1 month later she along with
Sachdeva's came to Bangalore permanently.

She was kidnapped. Then she started living with her brother in law's family. Also according to that Mansi both sister didn't share good relation with their family. Maybe that's why she came here permanently.

She had also mentioned that something happened and then after after 2-3 weeks when Dhriti came back, they had already lost her.
And now her kidnap case.
There is something missing i have to connect all the dots.
And there is not info about Manan , neither did Mansi mention him in her talks. I have to find him also.

I called my detective again,
"You have sent me all her family and other info.. but what about her current address??"

"Sir, i tried but that was kept private. There is no information about her current address." He replied.

"How come this is possible??
What about that kidnap case??"
I asked again.

"Sir.. about that i tried finding about that case, but my person told me that all the information was with that one officer only who was incharge of that case ... And then suddenly the case was closed.. when his team members asked him about culprit.. He shrugged them off... All files were lost the same night.. so not any proper information is available" He replied instantly.

"What the hell i am paying you for... You can't give any simple information.. i want the all the details regarding that case as soon as possible... Also find about his this friend Manan Aggarwal.."
I said sternly.

"Okk sir.. Will do my best.."
He replied in firm voice.

----------------------------------------

I cut the call and at the same time my PA knocked on door.
"Come in.."

"Sir, just received mail confirming our deal. We can now proceed with our new unit... Congratulations"
He said with a smile.

Ohh yesss... Finally my hard work is successful. I got the deal and my company is another step close for becoming No. 1 Indian  technology brand and i am just one step away becoming youngest most successful CEO...

"Yess... We did it..
Arrange a meet up with every person working in this office... I want to thank each and every member personally"
I said him with smile

"Okay sir...."

After an hour i met members of our office and congratulated them for another achievement. I gave them half day off and went towards home.
I got blessings from my parents and wishes from my siblings.
We spent our family time together , having dinner and teasing each other.

Maa wanted to visit our ancestral temple which was on the outskirts of Bangalore. We all decided to visit temple next day followed by the picnic as it was weekend.

*****************
NEXT DAY

We went to the temple and get blessings from god. We served food to poor. My phone rang as we were departing for our picnic, earning glares from every person as no work calls were allowed on family get-togethers...
Oopss i think i am in deep trouble now.

I gave them a requesting face and went to corner. It was from my PA.

"I clearly mentioned you never to call me during family outings...
Then why the hell did you call me today??"
I bashed at him not giving him chance to say something.

"Sorry sir... I remember that but you only told me to call me anytime for any queries regarding new building"
He explained himself.

"Yaa.. what about that??"
I asked him.

"Sir i have mailed you list of top designers for designing that building as you didn't want any delay to start that work... I have mailed you quotations.
You can have a look when you are free."
He said in one go.

"Hmm.. okay.. I will check and
Sorry man for lashing out.."
I said in guilty tone.

"No issues sir.. Have a good day"
He said and i cut the call not before thanking him.

--------------------------------------

I went towards my family.
"Soo what was that IMPORTANT task??" maa asked me stressing on the word 'important'.

Oh noo... My mom is too strict in these rules regarding no work calls while in home or during family time..

I clearly remember my brother was not allowed to enter home for a week as punishment when he forgot about our outing due to work and on top of that bhabhi was pregnant at that time. So it added more to mom's anger.

( A/N-   Yours_Sakshi since you love mother-son duo, this is for you...
Here you go 😉😁)

I gulped looking at her.
"Maa.. wo main... Maa
C.a.l.l... call aaya tha.."😶

"Wow... Thanks for informing..
Mujje to pta hi nhi tha"
She spoke with her hands on her waist and glaring at me.

I can see my family looking at us with wide smiles like some drama is going on.... They sat making themselves comfortable...
Yaaa bring popcorn 🍿 too..
I mocked while looking at them.

"Who's call was it??"
She asked glaring at me.

"Maa.. it was congra..tulatory.
Yess a congratulatory call"
I stammered.

"Ohh so your Congratulatory call was more important than our family time"
She said me with a sweet smile.
Please don't miss the sarcasm.😐

"What?? Why are you standing like a dumb person? Don't you know how to speak.."
She said glaring at me.

I was not able to speak anything. I bowed down my head.

"Mr. Dhruv Sharma..
Have you become deaf too?? Are you even listening what i am saying"
She said again.

Next second i felt someone hugging my legs... I looked at my legs..
My two kiddos... My lovely niece and nephew were hugging my leg from either side..🤗🤗

"Granny... Chachu/mamu is sorry.."
They looked at maa with innocent eyes.

I looked at them lovingly and picked both of them up. They giggled and hugged me. 🤗😘
"My babies..  " i kissed on their foreheads.

"Learn something from them.. at least they know how to say sorry.."
Maa said looking at me.

I gave her a sheepish smile and then went near her... Kids still in my hands. I winked at them and then we 3 shouted at the same time.. 😉
"WE LOVEE YOUUU GRANNY"😘😁

She smiled at our antics at then went towards other family members.

"By the way whose call was it??
Just asking normally..."
She asked with smile.

"It was my PA Aman's call... He was informing about the list of professionals he sent me for building's construction and designing"
I replied her.
She nodded at towards the car. Bhai gavee an impossible look after hearing my reply.

What?? Did i say something wrong?🤔

I went towards the another car carrying kids in my arms. I made them sit in the backseat near mom and went towards driving seat.

Me , maa-papa and kids were in one car with me driving it while the two couples were in another car.

After 2 hrs. of drive we reached our picnic spot which was dad's farmhouse . Everyone ran inside while me and bhai were parking the cars.

We took out baskets and started moving towards them. Bhai said me all of sudden
"Do you really love her??"

I gave him a confused look..
I was not getting what he was talking
"Do you really love Dhriti??"

"I do... Why are you asking??"
I asked in confusion.

"My dear super intelligent brother what is her profession??"
He asked in a sarcastic tone..

"Ahh.. She is an Architect"
I said as a fact tone.

"She is an architect and you are waiting to befriend her.. Right??"
He asked and i nodded in response.

"You asked your PA for making list of top designers and companies and...
You also know that Dhriti is one of the top rated Architects of our country...."
He said with a smirk 😏

Oh shit!!! How can it slip from my mind.... I have a perfect chance to meet her then also...
Arrgghhh... I gave him foolish smile.
He grinned looking at me. 😁😂

Wohooo finally i got idea to meet her and be with her.
I kissed him on my brother's cheek in excitement.

"Eeewwww.... Its gross"
He said rubbing that area.😖😜

I poked tongue out at him and ran towards other side to call my PA.

"Aman... cancel the list.
I know one Architect... We are going to give the contract to her only"
I said in happiness and cut the call.

Ms. Dhriti.... Here we are MEETING AGAIN. 😁❤❤
.
.
.

#################

I hope you like this chapter...
Thank you for reading ❤❤

***********************
(A/N- Wait wait... Kaha jaa rhe ho?? Abhi aage bhi update hai 😁❤)

After our weekend in farmhouse we are back to home. Today is Monday and i am going to call Dhriti's head for this contract. And as he is our family friend, it will be easy for me.

I went downstairs humming a song.

"Ahaaa... Looking very happy today devar ji "😏😉
Bhabhi said in teasing tone.

I gave her a smile. I went towards my car and drove to office.

After reaching my cabin, i called Aman to my cabin.

"Have you got the number i asked for?" I asked him while looking at my schedule.

"Yess.. here it is.."

I took the number from him and called that person.

"Hello sir, Dhruv this side.."

"Hello, my boy... How are you??
And please no sir.. uncle would be fine."
He replied in humble tone.

"Okay uncle.. hows you??
All good?? And Congratulations for winning best Architectural firm for third time in a row."
I said smilingly.

"I am fine son... And thank you for your wishes... It's all our team's work.. I have become relieved in past 3 years after our new head has arrived..."
He said proudly

"Also.. Congratulations to you too.. I am very proud of you... You bagged that New York deal i got to know"
He continued.

"Thank you soo much uncle...
Actually i wanted to ask that i require one of your teams for my new building as you already know about my new deal that i just got"
I asked him finally.

"Think it done son...
Actually my most brilliant designer is near your office only... I will ask her to meet you after lunch in case you are free"
He asked after thinking for a while.

Her??? Is this "her" my Dhriti..
Should i ask him??
I thought in mind

"Yaa.. no problem..
Ahh.. uncle i wanted to ask Can you.. Can you send that same Architect whom you appointed for Maa's store"
I finally asked.

"Son... I was talking about her only.
It looks you are already smitten by her work...She will be there at 4"
He asked laughing a bit.

Ohhh yesss..
Not only her work but i am smitten by her in everything.......
Her smile, her eyes, her behaviour, her professionalism, her cute nose, her voice..😍😍

"Dhruv.. hello
You there??"
I heard from other side.

Silly Dhruv.
This is not the time to go in Dhritiland.

"Yess.. uncle..
Sorry some connection error.."
I spoke about some random stuff and then cut the call.

I called Aman in cabin.
"Today evening Architect from that firm is coming. I want the whole meeting room clean and order a bunch of white lilies
Ask canteen to arrange for snacks.....
I want everything perfect..."
I told him and went towards my attached room to look at myself.

I am looking good i guess.....
I checked my shirt, pants and shoes.
I looked for a blazer in the cupboard which i had kept for emergency parties or meetings... I took it out and decided to wear it after lunch only.

I prepared for upcoming meetings but my eyes were always on clock..
Also today the clock was moving in a very slow speed i think... 😕

After 2 hrs which felt like 2 years it was half past 3. I went towards the attached room and wore the blazor. I combed my hair with hands and sprayed perfume.

After giving a last check to myself i came back to my cabin. I was giving myself a pep talk so that i will not make a fool of my myself in front of her.

Ok so how would i greet her...
Good evening Ms. Dhriti?

Nahh its too formal😕

Good evening my angry bird??

And then she will beat the hell out of me 👊👊
Bad idea

Then, Good evening my love??

There is still time for that 😁

Good evening Ms. Beautiful...
Yaayy that's perfect...

Good evening Beautiful is final 😌

I heard knock on my door and my PA Aman entered...
"Good evening Beautiful.."
I said in my own world. 😝

"Ahhh... Good evening??
Sir, actually that Architect is here...
I will come later"
He spoke nervously and literally ran towards meeting room.

I slapped my head... I have made myself a fool in front of him only..
What will happen in front of her???
.
.

#########################
Hello everyone 😄👋
How are you all doing??
First of all sorry for making you wait..

Please forgive me...😕

Hows this chapter??
What will happen when they will meet again??
What will be Dhriti's reaction??

Please do vote, share & comment 🙏

I want to thank you all for showering your love on my book...
"Yearning for Love" has crossed 600+ votes and 4K+ reads....🎉🎉
It wouldn't have been possible without you guys..
Thank you sooo much for your amazing response ❤❤
Yours_Sakshi  virat_arijit18  revathibalawritings  palakmahajan123  kajal21vashu wandering_loner fo SrivPri ANNAPUREDDYHYMAVATHI JettiChowdary GarimaGupta868 reveur_26 FAIRY_JAZZ goodvibegv navitsme Nishu008 luckky6  NihmathNihi

Sorry in case if i forget to tag someone....
Thank you sooo much for supporting this story since beginning...
It couldn't have been possible without you 😊😊😘😘

Keep showering your love ❤🤗
Thank you for giving this story a chance... Lots of love to my each and every reader ❤❤

Will meet you with next update...
Till then okay, byeee 😊
Stay Happy
Stay Safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 243 29
You must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lovers of eternity and then there is a villainess who mostly wou...
88.5K 3.2K 9
Book 5th in second generation Obsessive Series but you can read STANDALONE. In this World of Cruelity , I did something that kept me sane . I did fo...
49.3K 1.5K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
190K 9K 44
π˜½π™€π™€π™  1 𝙀𝙛 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’“π’‚ π’‰π’‚π’Š π’Žπ’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’‚ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’Œπ’. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘¨π’‘π’π’Š 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 οΏ½...