The Hunt of the Shadows Book...

By Onyx76

Mike Jackson has lived his 19 years of life happily, until the year 2090. When Mike turned 19, he starts to k... More

Chapter 1: The Shadows
Chapter 2: The Ancient Weapons
Chapter 3: The Weapon's User
Chapter 4: The Hidden City
Chapter 5: Knowing Each Other
Chapter 6: The Training
Chapter 8: The Mission on Delos
Chapter 9: The Riddler of Doom
Chapter 10: The Traps
Chapter 11: The Temple of Mask
Chapter 12: The Past Infinite Team
Chapter 13: The Island
Chapter 14: Going Home
Chapter 15: The Betrayer
Chapter 16: The Truth Revealed
The Hunt of the Shadows Book 2: Lightning of Destruction Preview

Chapter 7: The Ancient Dream

2 1 0
By Onyx76

We took two days to finish the training. We did rest after one of the training day. After that, my team members cheered for me for destroying the leader robot. We were so happy that day. We went to sleep because we have trained all day.

I have the strangest dream ever. This one was like ancient time. Here it is, my strange dream.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on Mount Kynthos. Am I there already? I saw that it was not in our year so, I figured I was Apollo. My clothes was Apollo's clothes. I was also carrying Apollo's bow and arrow. When I walked, I was not walking the way I was supposed to walk. I saw Zeus outside the temple. I walked to him. Zeus told me to build up traps and protectors to protect the bow and arrow. I said, "Okay." Then, Zeus said that the bow and arrow must fall into someone worthy to wield it. I started building traps and protectors. A bunch of cyclops where helping me to build the traps. Suddenly, without warning the cyclops blew fire at me.

I woke up with a scream. It woke up everyone.

"Good morning, I hope you all are ready to depart to Delos." I said.

Jim asked, "Did you scream that wake us all up?"

I answered with embarrassment, "Yes. That is because in my dream, I was blown by fire."

"Coooool!" said Jack with excitement.

There was a long silence.

"By the way, let's pack our things and go to Delos." I said as I cut the silence .

"Yeaaah!" my team shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 11 13
After the mission to retreive Apollo's bow and arrow, the infinite team is assigned on a new mission to get the Lightning Bolt of Zeus. During the mi...
299 0 28
Mike Jones lived with his parents with no child since he was at birth his whole life, happy. His whole life had been a burden as he had to keep his p...
98 0 33
Training to become part of the President's guard in an organization that doesn't exist is all Harley and her mates have known. But when her team is s...
7.3K 113 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...