Dead Space: Marker Trinity

By Lokis03277

During an Aegis VII Search. Another Mining Ship entered the rural planet and found a artifact that can change... More

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
The DownFall
Act One: Chapter I: The Arrival
Act One: Chapter II: Fear
Act One: Chapter III: End Of Days
Act One: Chapter IV: Marker
Awakening
Act Two: Chapter I: Demons
Act Two: Chapter II: Darkness
Act Two: Chapter III: Resistance
Act Two: Chapter IV: Abyss
Act Two: Chapter V: Necromorphs
Act Two: Chapter VI: Nightmares
No God, Know Fear
Act Three: Chapter I: Dead On Arrival
Act Three: Chapter II: Survival
Act Three: Chapter III: Unitolgy
Act Three: Chapter IV: Enemy
Act Three: Chapter V: Solar
Act Three: Chapter VII: USG Titan
Act Three: Chapter VIII: Ghosts
Act Three: Chapter IX: Acceptance
Act Three: Chapter X: Government Sector
Act Three: Chapter XI: Convergence
Act Three: Chapter XII: Dead Space

Act Three: Chapter VI: Close Quarters

170 12 96
By Lokis03277

July 12 2535

The Resistance were trying to open the door as they heard even more gunshots and growls as They were trying to break the door down but it was no use.

Issac: Dammit....*Contacts Alex* Alex, Can you hear me?

Silence was heard as The Team was now worried if Alex was even alive.

Maria: No no No. Please don't be dead.

Brian: If Alex is dead then we can't stop the Marker.

Esmeray: Dont say that. I know he's alive and fine.

William: I'm tracking his RIG and so far his vitals hasn't dropped at all.

Chris: We have to find him fast.

Ellie: If Hammond sends his soldiers to kill him then it's even more bad news.

Tobias: I already got the door opened for us.

Monica: The CEC has a industrial transport that can lead us to the Government Sector.

Michelle: That's one way of saying it. Let's get going and dont split up.

The Resistance has no choice but to get going as Brian was again starting to talk to himself.

Daniel: This is bad. He's acting even more unstable then before

Monica: I'm starting to have doubts on him too.

Issac: Let's just get going everyone.

Esmeray: Let's hope everything goes well for us.

Chris: Let's hope so too.

Meanwhile Alex was on the other side as he shot the lurker in the head as Alex got inside the CEC Facility and shot the control panel as a huge metal door squashed the Slasher killing it instantly. Alex was trying to catch his breath as He looked around and saw a dead soldier with some plasma energy along with some pulse rounds as He grabbed it and left.

Alex heard weird sounds as He took cover and looked to see what it was.

Alex: What the hell?

The Monster was making some strange sounds as It was climbing on the walls and spit acid on the dead soldier as it crawled back inside the vent and Silence was heard. Alex got out of cover as He saw the dead soldier which was now a skeleton as Alex decided to keep going.

Alex continued walking through the Facility until he heard sounds of children laughing as He was holding his head.

Alex: Not a good time to start seeing things.

Alex was holding his head until he saw a Slasher staring at him as Alex shot its head and legs killing it instantly.

Meanwhile The Resistance managed to fix the Industrial Transport. The Transport had some missing parts. The Transport was missing fuel and a couple of components but luckily the Team found the repair dock and got all the parts they need along with fuel.

William: Okay all we need is a circuit board to get this transport fully operational.

The Resistance were trying to find a circuit board that could help them but all of a sudden, The Transport was being loaded up somewhere else as They needed to stop the transport.

Chris: Dammit, It could be one of those crazy bastards.

Tobias: Come on.

They followed the transport as They kept moving until Esmeray looked up and opened fire as The Team looked at her and they saw what it was.

Maria: Enhanced Leapers. Everyone watch your backs.

The Leapers came in a group as The Resistance started firing as All Hell was breaking loose.

Meanwhile Alex set the transport as He was thinking about everything that was happening. He was again holding his head as He heard Peyton speak to him.

Peyton: Why are fighting back? What's the point of all this?

Alex just stayed silent as he was walking to the Transport that was docked.

Peyton: Even after Destroying the Marker. Will the pain go away?

Alex still kept silent as He saw a leaper running towards him until Alex shot its arms and tail as he was holding his head again. Alex continued walking as Peyton started speaking to him.

Peyton: How do you do it? How do you hold it all inside? Your face never betraying your pain? No one would ever know the guilt that you feel, never know the dark thoughts you keep.

Peyton stopped talking to him as Alex made it to the Industrial Transport and saw that the circuit board was missing as He found a spare circuit board near the control panel and placed it in the transport. Alex fixed it but he noticed a power cell was missing as he found a power cell in the conduit room as he was walking towards that room.

Peyton: When you received my final transmission, you could not bear to watch the end, could you? You knew what happened, but you went looking for me anyway. You knew deep down that all you would find was death.

Alex remembered Peyton's final transmission as he felt guilty for not saving her. Alex found a power cell as he used the kinesis module to lock the power cell as The Transport was fully operational.

Alex got inside the transport as it was going down. Alex turned around and saw Peyton standing in front of him.

Peyton: Why did you came looking for me even if you knew I was dead? What were-

Alex: Your not real. Your Not Peyton!!!

Peyton gave a death stare as she stared at him

Peyton: WHO AM I ALEX?!?!?

Peyton disappeared as The Tranport doors opened and Alex pointed his gun as He saw who it was.

Tobias: Alex, Holy shit. Are you alright?

Daniel: You were the one that set the transport?

Alex: Yeah.

Ellie: And you managed to fix it.

Monica: Not Bad for a Rookie.

Alex just stared at Monica as He put his helmet on and The Resistance got inside as Michelle got the transport started and it was moving towards the Government Sector.

While They were moving, Alex saw something on the other side of the Facility as He was shocked by what it was.

Alex: Wait a minute, It can't be.....

Monica: Hey, What's the matter?

Alex: That's the USG Titan. I thought it was destroyed.

William: Well We found the ship stranded near Aegis VII so We managed to bring it back to Lunar.

Monica: A Story goes by saying that The USG Titan suffered a terrorist attack and no one survived that attack.

Esmeray: But That's not true.

William: Yeah. After learning about Alex, I understand what happened in that ship.

Monica: Wait What happened?

Alex: Captain Marcus Crowley found the Red Marker in Aegis VII and there Everyone in the Titan turned into Necromorphs. I was part of the rescue team to search for survivors in the titan but We saw something else.

Issac: Those Bastards were fabricating the attack claiming it was a terrorist attack.

Michelle: Which sickens me even more.

Chris: Poor bastards in that ship suffered a fate worse then death.

Daniel: It hurts to see what happened to the family there.

Just then something blocked the transport as they were confused by it until They saw a huge tentacle blocking the transport as they sighed in anger.

Tobias: Just Great.

Michelle: Well let's get going. I'm not sitting here much longer.

The Resistance boarded near the Mega Fuel Storage as They saw the tentacle.

Alex: We can blow it up using Nitrogen Trichloride.

Monica: That's not a good idea.

William: Yeah but what the hell else can we do?

Michelle and Maria used Kinesis and throw the gas canisters on the Nitrogen Trichloride Tanks as It caused a huge explosion but the Explosion caused a chain reaction as the other tanks started exploding. The Team ran back to the Transport as They started it and it was moving fast. The Explosion knocked them down but They managed to escape with their lives.

Daniel: I am never doing that again.

Issac: Well It worked and that's all it matters.

Just then they got a video transmission from Hammond as they looked at him.

Hammond: I see all of you are close to the Government Sector but I won't let you get there. I'm sorry but it has to be this way.

Maria: Wait what is he doing?

Chris: Wait, He's using the solar beam. Michelle, Increase the transports speed.

Michelle: I cant-

A Huge Beam sliced the rails as The Transport stopped in one place.

Esmeray: Dammit, That was our only way to the Government Sector.

Daniel: We're stuck.

Alex: Move the transport back.

Maria: Why?

Alex: Just do it.

They moved the transport back as it was boarding somewhere.

Alex: The USG Titan. If The Gravity Tethers are online. I should be able to reconnect the track.

Tobias: Alex No. This is not a Good idea.

Esmeray: With your dementia. Its gonna get worse.

Daniel: Alex, You stay here. We-

Alex: I'll go alone. You guys just wait for me to get the gravity tethers online.

Alex went outside as The Resistance were worried.

Maria: Alex, This is a Bad Idea.

Alex: Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.

Monica: *Sigh* Just Be Careful.

Alex left as The Team were worried about him.

Issac: Let's hope things get better for him.

William: Let's hope so too.

Alex got on the elevator as The Elevator was moving up until it stopped. Alex saw the sign as he remembered the horrors he had been through.

"Welcome To The USG Titan"

A/N: Thanks for Reading and Stay Cool :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 31 17
Scylla, you're the reason for a lot of things. My unexplained powers. My loses. What you did and what you keep doing is unexplainable. You ruined...
40.8K 1.2K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...
92 1 26
I crash-landed on Io Station a few days later. I should have let them kill me. I was met with a horrifying scene as soon as I entered the colony. The...
1.3K 92 21
It was suppose to be another day for Station IC-066 orbiting the planet of Groatian when everything went to chaos. Ponies became mutated monsters, ot...