The Revelation

由 Rddudd

The sequel to the Unknown. SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SURPRISE ENDING OF THE UNKNOWN, WAIT T... 更多

The seven are back together
Embarrassed and ashamed
It shouldn't make a difference
In session
Senior ditch day
How do you know?
The rat
Sweet sweet revenge
Objectionable content
Judge, jury, and executioner
Two wrongs
I truly didn't understand
One helluva long day
I wouldn't dream of it
Start talking
Off the roof
Prime example
On the rocks
We didn't mean to interrupt
Captain's table
One ounce
You were just leaving
Good intentions
No escape
Lesson learned
Pay attention
Past sins
24 hours
Signs
Exactly
You're a meanie
Too young
Summer's almost over
I've got this
Our daughter
Cell
Livid yet calm
I bet
Take a seat
You're way off base
I agree darlin'
Lonely road
Downward spiral
Back on track
Two birds one stone
Scholarship
My generosity comes with stipulations
Uninvited guests
The only test I ever hoped to fail
Higher power
Think before you speak
Before we face the music
Oh honey
Back home
It's not that deep
One more time
Are you finished?
Are you even serious?
A few calls
You will apologize
Regardless
Tears and fears
Seafood
Walking a very thin line
Welcome to stay
Submitting to authority
Maegan
Cake
Not too busy
Carry me
Who knew
Next time
Drop it
Pick up your blocks
Grown-up time
Showing off
That's not your call
Don't rush
Luxury of time
I'm sure we are
I didn't even
No greater pain
Another cup of tea
The Revelation

Stacey's motivation

988 33 3
由 Rddudd

The NJC

Stacey's pov

Mike just chuckled and said, "I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight, Stacey," as he entered his room, leaving me to deal with the Admiral all by my lonesome.

When we entered Shane's room, he told me to sit on his bed. I watched him remove his suit coat and hang it on his desk chair. He then slowly and deliberately rolled up his shirt sleeves before confronting me, hands on his hips and lips pressed firmly together in a tight scowl.

"I don't think you have any idea of the magnitude of this situation, Stacey." Shane rubbed his forehead in frustration. "It's not even just the money, although that is a very big problem, it's the fact that you're not making your studies your top priority. You're there to get an education, first and foremost, and you've obviously lost sight of that." Shane shook his head and sighed. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

I looked intently at my hands as I chipped away at the last remnants of my purple nail polish. I was hoping divine words of wisdom would somehow literally appear at my fingertips...

"Answer me, Stacey Marie!" Shane commanded angrily, interrupting my thoughts.

...but alas, they never materialized and I was left speechless without any excuses to rationalize my behavior. I hesitantly raised my gaze to meet Shane's and instantly regretted it upon seeing the fury etched on his face.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Shane. I mean, I didn't even have to come home, I just did it as..." I intentionally let my voice trail off as I'm not sure how or if I want to finish my sentence.

"Are you kidding me with this, Stacey? Were you going to say you only did this as a favor to me? ARE YOU BLOODY OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW DARE YOU DOWNPLAY YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND ACT AS IF YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" Shane was nearing his limit as his temper escalated.

My eyes widened as I watched him unbuckle his belt. He had a steadfast, steely determination guiding his movements that I'd never previously seen. I swallowed audibly, knowing I was in real trouble here and about to get my butt beat with that stiff strip of black leather he now clutched so tightly in his hand.

"I promised you some motivation to get you back on track, Stacey, and by God you're going to get it, courtesy of my belt. I want you bared and bent over that bed, now!"

Shane snapped his belt, the sharp noise causing me to jump.

"Shane, please, I'm too old for this. I'm in college, for God's sake. You can't keep treating me like a little kid," I whined, desperately trying to circumvent my impending spanking.

"You will NEVER be too old to be spanked or taken over my knee, young lady, and DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!" Shane was clearly livid and had no intention of backing down on this punishment. "And you won't be in college long if you continue down this slippery slope of cutting classes, oversleeping and skipping tests. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"

I can't remember the last time I've seen Shane this furious. My heart was ready to beat right out of my chest. I was so scared of him, I was speechless.

Shane stalked over to where I sat and roughly grabbed my arm, yanking me to my feet as he said in a low terrifying growl, "I strongly suggest you answer my question and get your bottom bared and upturned over my bed in the next five seconds, Stacey Marie, unless you want to find out what ten on the pain scale feels like."

I couldn't avert my gaze from Shane's cold black eyes and flared nostrils.

Finally, I managed a shallow breath which allowed me to utter the words Shane had been waiting to hear, "Yes sir." Seeing Shane grip his belt even tighter, I quickly turned around and stripped my jeans and white lacy underwear down to my knees.

Shane slapped his belt against my behind with enough force to thrust my hips into his mattress. He whipped my naked bottom again, causing my flesh to sting. I clenched my cheeks tightly in anticipation of the next stroke as I kept my pelvis pushed up against his bed in an effort to weather some of the force of the blow.

Shane wrapped his left arm around my waist, pulling my hips away from his mattress, holding me tightly as he folded his belt over again, creating a short strap.

He spanked that short strap against my behind at close range in rapid succession, creating a burning pain so intense, I cried out, "OW! OW! That hurts, STOP!" as I instinctively reached back to shield my bottom.

"Stacey Marie, move your hand this instant!" Shane hissed through his clenched jaw.

"Please don't spank me anymore, Shane, I'm sorry." I kept my hand over my right buttcheek.

"Stacey Marie, last warning before I slap your hand with my belt. Understand?"

Shane was dead serious so I reluctantly moved my hand away from my sore, red bottom and clutched his sheets with it instead as I buried my face into his comforter and cried.

"I'm so disappointed in you, Stacey. You promised to do your best, attend your classes, complete your assignments on time, study for tests and most importantly, make your grades a priority."

Shane continued to deliver short incredibly painful spanks of his belt without pausing as he lectured.

"You promised me you would take your education at college seriously, Stacey, but you failed to do so. You really let me down. How could you lose that scholarship? We were counting on that money to help pay your tuition and you just threw it away due to your lazy, careless attitude and irresponsible behaviour."

I struggled in vain to wrestle out of his grasp and put an end to this horrific belting but Shane just tightened his hold around my waist. My bottom was red and inflamed and each slap of the belt against my punished flesh was excruciating. Tears streamed down, soaking his bedding. This belting comes close to rivaling the one Mike gave me when I stole Julie's anti-anxiety medication.

"These last ten are for showing up late without a valid reason." Shane striped my thighs again and again. "When I tell you to be home by a certain time, you best listen and comply as that is not a suggestion. Do I make myself clear, young lady?"

Shane finished laying down the last harsh stroke along the curve of my ass, eliciting a painful yelp from my lips before I could respond, "Yes sir."

He tossed his belt on the bed and stood me up, enveloping me into his arms. Holding me against his chest, I sobbed while clutching his shirt in my fists.

"I'm sorry, Shane," I cried out. "I promise I won't miss anymore classes or tests." I continued to cry as he rubbed my back and still naked bum in an effort to soothe me.

He held our embrace until my sobs quieted and I calmed down.

Gently patting my red hot bottom, Shane pulled up my panties and jeans as he softly said, "I know you're not a young child anymore, Stacey, and you think you're too old to be spanked but just because you're in college, doesn't mean you're not in need of a firm hand to guide you when you lose your way. In fact, no matter what your age, you'll never be too old for that."

Shane's pov

I think I'll wait 'til tomorrow to tell her how we're going to acquire the extra three thousand dollars to repay her scholarship, I thought to myself. I don't want to ruin her entire weekend.

The next morning

Stacey's pov

Shane woke me up at 7am.

"You have fifteen minutes to shower and dress, young lady."

Seeing the confused, questioning look on my face accompanied by my wrinkled brow, Shane clarified his directive, "We have a meeting with Dr. Curtis this morning." Shane slapped my bottom. "And trust me, you don't want to be late, so get moving, Stacey."

"Ow," I whined in response, as I rubbed my smarting behind. Shane raised one eyebrow at me and stood rigidly with his hands on his hips. "Yes sir," I said softly and sadly, as I got out of bed.

Eighteen minutes later, I was showered, dressed and on my way to meet Shane in the lobby.

"Let's go, Stacey." Shane grabbed me by the arm and began pulling me towards his car in the parking lot. "We're running late."

"Why exactly do we have a meeting with Dr. Curtis at this unholy hour, Shane?" I asked, in a less than subtle, annoyed tone.

"First, watch your tone with me, young lady, as I won't hesitate to remove my belt again if need be." Shane raised one eyebrow as he gave me an extremely cold look from the driver's seat. "Secondly, we're meeting with Dr. Curtis because you're going to ask him for the three thousand dollars to cover your tuition. Thirdly, you're going to explain to him exactly why you lost your scholarship and accept whatever discipline he apportions. Am I understood?"

I gulped before humbly replying, "Yes sir, I understand." Seeing the extremely disappointed look on Shane's face had me regretting my previous question.

Shane frowned at me as we got out of the car and walked into the Foundation.

"You'd be wise to display your best manners here," Shane said, gesturing towards Dr. Curtis's office.

When Dr. Curtis's wife Liz ushered us into his office, I just about lost my nerve to speak. As soon as I locked eyes with Dr. Curtis, I swallowed hard recalling some of the incredibly stern discipline I had suffered at this man's hand.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

369K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
26.4K 451 38
In the vibrant tapestry of Kensington, London, the Smith family, epitomized by the siblings, grapples with the lingering echoes of parental loss. A 2...
For Good 由 Aki

一般小说

6.5K 206 27
Note: This book is a direct sequel to For the Better, please read that book first for context. Skie Matthews is trying her best this year. She's made...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...