The Kid ✔

By luvmyself14

Tzuyu and Taehyung meet accidentally while they're drunk, and Tzuyu becomes pregnant. Taehyung gets a job as... More

Characters
Disclaimer!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Thanks!
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
I'm back!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Untitled Part 19
Happy Birthday
Geez... Another Happy Birthday~~
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12
Epilogue/End
I'm not okay...
hi
upcoming event? possibly~
We did it!
Book 2???? Yessir!

Chapter 5

1.4K 37 2
By luvmyself14

Warning!

This chapter will have a movie spoiler, so, please beware!  Sorry about it... I needed to add it... Hope you don't mind..... 

-Tzuyu POV-

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. This is what we were wearing:

Taehyung (Oppa?):

Me:

Dahyun Unnie:

Chaeyoung Unnie:

Jimin Oppa:

Nayeon Unnie:

Jihyo Unnie:

"Taehyung?! you're here?!" Jimin said, surprised. He gave a slight nod and also sat down for breakfast.  Jimin's eyes just widened as the Unnies looked at him with a weird face.  

"I put Tzuyu in Tae's room last night because she was drunk and heavy, and his room was the closest to the door," Jimin said.  All the Unnies gave a are u serious face, with an uh-oh face and a suspicious face all at the same time.  

"I-i went to the other guest room because I saw Tzuyu sleeping there," Tae said to make it less awkward. 

"Then why was she in our room this morning?" Dahyun Unnie asked, still not buying the story.

"I was scared of that room.  Looked real messy, and it looked like it belonged to a creepy dude, so I went into the room when I woke up.  Which was around 6 am." I lied.  Now it was my turn to make the situation less awkward.  Taehyung blushed at me mentioning how messy his room was.  They all 'Oh'ed and began to eat their breakfast that Jihyo and Nayeon Unnie made.  

We all walked out of the house together, and that's when I realized that Taehyung was now a part of our group. We picked Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi up half-way to school, and they looked like this:

Jungkook:

Namjoon:

Yoongi:

We all talked and laughed with each other.  Before we knew it, we were at school, and we walked to our classes together.  As usual, Tae kicked my chair, threw paper balls at me, and bothered me during the whole class, but I ignored it, knowing that I would get in trouble again for yelling at him.

*Ding dong dang*

Finally! I thought.  I packed all my stuff and headed for my friend group.  When they were all done packing, we went to the cafeteria together.  

"Come here for a sec," Jimin Oppa said to Dahyun Unnie as we all sat down for lunch. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the cafeteria. 

"Ok, Then you come with me, Jihyo," Namjoon Oppa said, also pulling Jihyo Unnie out of the cafeteria.

"Yay! My turn! Come," Yoongi Oppa said to Nayeon Unnie.

"Chaeyoung," Jungkook Opa said, standing up and gesturing for her to come with his finger.  That left me and Taehyung in and awkward silence in the cafeteria.

"Umm... I'm gonna go now," I said, trying to break the awkwardness.  Taehyung suddenly grabbed my wrist and pointed at the seat in front of him, telling me to sit.  He let go of me, so I sat down.

"About last night... I actually kinda like you, so can we say that we were secretly dating, but start dating today as our day 1?" He asked me.  I was taken back by what he said, but I saw where he was going.  I nodded.  He nodded, and just in time Dahyun Unnie and Jimin Oppa came back.  

"We're dating!" Jimin Oppa and Dahyun Unnie said.

"Same here!" Namjoon Oppa and Jihyo Unnie said.

"Twinsies!" Nayeon Unnie said, clasping hands with Jihyo Unnie and jumping up and down together, squealing.

What did we miss? We're dating by the way!" Chaeyoung Unnie said and looked at Jungkook Oppa, who gave a warm smile.

"Now we gotta tell you something," Taehyung said, making everyone look in our direction.  He nodded to me and I nodded back. 

"Umm... So Taehyung and I have been dating for like what..." I said, and I look at him. "A month?"

"Yep," he said.  They all looked at us with shocked faces, and my Unnies began to squeal, clap, and jump up and down.

"And we actually slept together that night..." Taehyung admitted.  They all looked at us with shocked expressions again. I kicked Taehyung under the table so hard he winced. I gave him my death stare, and he gave me his boxy smile and shrugged. The Unnies and Oppas laughed at us.

"Cute," they said. Now everyone had a couple in this group, including me.  Lunch was over, and we all walked to class.  Taehyung acted all nice to me, and clingy too.  He was pretty cute.  Now I realized he has sharp features and looks handsome.  Wait, what am I thinking? Actually, I can think of this, He's my boyfriend now, right? Ugh! I don't know.  Whatever.

".....Tzuyu! Hello? Earth to Tzuyu! School's over!" this brought me out of my thoughts and to reality. When my vision focused, I saw the Unnies were waving their hands in front of my face and calling my name to get my attention.  

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"School's over you dingo," Yoongi Oppa said. I 'oh'ed and started packing all my stuff.  

"Don't call our baby that!" Nayeon Unnie said, slapping her boyfriend on the head.

"Since when am I your baby?" I asked, slinging my heavy backpack over my shoulder.

"Since 1 month ago," Taehyung whispered into my ear while back hugging me. I kicked him again.

"Since now actually," Nayeon Unnie said, also giving Taehyung a death glare since she also heard what Taehyung whispered. The Unnies and Oppas started laughing, and I couldn't help but join in.  These were my precious memories because my parents never gave me any time for me.  I never existed in their lives.  We girls all linked arms and started walking home, while the boys did I don't know what in the back.  We all arrived at Jihyo Unnie's house, and we decided to have a sleepover because today was the first day for all couples, the second full successful day of school, and tomorrow was a Saturday.

"Yay! Tomorrow's a Saturday!" I yelled, flopping onto the sofa.  I then stood up and changed into something more comfortable, because I always wore something pretty for school. I came down a few minutes later looking like this:

and I sat on the couch.

"What we gonna do?" I asked, once everyone settled down a bit, and changed.

"Horror movie? Romance Movie, Action movie, Suspense movie, Comedy movie, science-fiction movie, drama-" Chaeyoung Unnie started listing the movies.

"How about I stop you there.  Before you name all the movie genres, we should just watch a movie of any genre.  What do you guys wanna watch?" Jungkook Oppa said, cutting Chaeyoung off.

"I wanna finish Itaewon Class or Hwarang..." Nayeon Unnie, Dahyun Unnie, and I said at the same time.

"Itaewon Class and Hwarang it is!" Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon Oppas yelled.  So much about timing today...  Hwarang was the first to appear on the screen, the next episode was 18, so we clicked on that. 

Jungkook was at the end of the couch, then Chaeyoung, me, Taehyung, Jimin, Dahyun, Nayeon, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jihyo.

*halfway through the episode*

(this is going to be what they are seeing on the screen.  I summarized kinda what happened in the real show, so sorry if it not accurate...)

"Hey you got a package form your grandpa." the person said.

"Huh? wonder what this is..." Han Sung

*opens it*

"To Danse, Must kill no matter what? eh??? Hey, there's poison! I'll just give to brother." Hansung

"Hyung, You got a mail from grandpa." hands over to Danse "so what is it?" 

"Nothing," Danse.  stands up and walks away.

moments later

Hansung sees Danse and Sunwoo fighting.

"*gasp!* the letter! No, no no no no no no..." Hansung runs to the fighting battle place.  Danse about to stab Sunwoo, but Hansung Grabs the sword and says

"What are you doing!??? Are you crazy?" starts kinda crying.  Sunwoo-speechless.

"Let go, you idiot!" Danse yells. 

"No! If I do, you're going to stab Sunwoo Hyung again... Why did you put the medicine that grandpa gave you here?" falls to the ground and lets go of the sword. Dying...

"What did you do to him??!!!" Sunwoo yells

"It's poison, venom..." Danse says, crying. Sunwoo picks Hansung up bridal style and runs to find Aro. 

"Don't leave me... Please Hansung..." Sunwoo says, still running.

"I-it'ss O-o..Ka-ay.  A-a-arro..o w-wi...lll h-e...a-l m-m-m...eeee" almost dead Hunsung says.  Touches Sunwoo's face with bloody hands, and dies.  Sunwoo collapses, crying...  Brings to a place idk where. Lays him on the floor.  Everyone stares.  Dude comes up and checks pulse. Quiet silence.... 

"He's dead?" Sunwoo asks.  Dude nods. Everyone gasps. Series of cries in the room...

*Back to the peeps watching the movie*

"Wahhhh!!!!!! Hansung just died!!!! wahhh..... my favorite character!" Nayeon Unnie yelled, crying.

"Wahhh!!!! *sniff sniff* Hansungie died!????!!!!! What's wrong with the script? I need my Hansung back!!!!" Dahyun yelled, and Jimin pushed her away, but she was hugging him too tightly.

"*wipes her tears but fails to remove all of them cuz they keep falling* Wahhh!!!!!! I don't like this anymore... Hansung died!!!!! this movie is trash now... He made the movie so good and funny..." I said, in between sniffs.  

"At least Sunwoo didn't die.  He's the cutest person on earth!" Jihyo Unnie yelled, also receiving a death glare from her boyfriend.

"Are you guys trying to lose your boyfriends on the day you start dating?" a bored Chaeyoung said while closing her eyes and leaning her head on Jungkook's shoulder.  Jungkook was already sleeping, leaning his head against Chaeyoung's head.

"Ugh! too much too early," the boys said, looking at Junkook and Chaeyoung with disgusted faces.  

*Couple hours later*

Everyone fell asleep on the couch while watching movies and having fun. They all hoped a good new day was in store for them...

Author's Note

This was getting a bit long, so I ended it in the weirdest way possible... that ending is disgusting!  Also, I mentioned the movie Hwarang. This K-Drama stars a lot of famous people, but what is very interesting, is that Taehyung is the actor for Hansung in the show.  That's why I decided to put it in the story. I really recommend that you watch it.  It's really fun.  Sorry for the biggest spoiler too...😭😭😭 Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! See y'all later! Love lots and byeeeeeeee!❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.2K 32
Twice maknae line, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun has been accidentally become a baby for 30 days after they drink a juice that has a sample for becomi...
54.7K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
7.1K 327 29
🏅#18 Taetzu Dec.27, 2021 You'll never know when will love come to you. What will you do when you fall in love with a stranger? He's the youngest mem...
191K 7.1K 43
Jeongyeon is done with love and Nayeon is pregnant with Jeongyeon's child...