DanganRonpa v3 Boyfriend Scen...

By DestinyWolfYT

Requests are currently closed!! Scenarios that have a oneshot-like style with some DRv3 characters Features: ... More

Request Page
How would the boys act if you were to kiss them out of nowhere?
How would the boys react if you were to kiss them out of nowhere? [REDONE]
If They Got Jealous
How They Would Help You If You Were Sick
What If You Faked Your Death?
If You Were The Murderer
Quick Announcement + Thanks

Another Announcement

4.6K 49 19
By DestinyWolfYT

First and foremost, I want to apologize for never having updated. That being said, I am so thankful for all of your support throughout the few years that I've been slowly working on this book. It means more to me than you guys could probably imagine, and I am so thankful for all of you who decide to read this.

That being said, if you enjoy my content, I might be making a Discord server soon for all of you, if anyone is interested.

While I don't write much danganronpa content anymore, I do still write, just on other accounts!!

I also do a lot of drawing, so if you guys want to talk with me, feel free to check out my YouTube channel! It's ColdCalamity !

I livestream every few days, and interact with the chat while I stream, and I'd love to talk with all of you.

But, with that being said, this book probably won't be updated for a while, or there at least won't be as long of chapters if I do feel up to it.

If you guys are interested in me making a discord, reply here!!

A few other of my socials:

Instagram: ColdCalamity
Twitter: @_ColdCalamity
YouTube: ColdCalamity
Minecraft: Cal_iko

I love you guys so so much, and I hope you guys are all doing well!!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 48.3K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.