[2] Spoiled Legacies - JJ May...

By intoxicatedsirens

BOOK 2 Rafe Cameron x Female OC x JJ Maybank Male OC x Female OC (a little bit) INSTAGRAM x REAL LIFE ๐–๐‡๐˜... More

Epigraph + Playlist
Meet The *New* Characters
Previously
Chapter 1
INSTAGRAM [1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

3.5K 106 191
By intoxicatedsirens

ALMOST HALFTIME

"That was cute." Lia says to Violet.

"Yeah.. it was." Violet says, waving back at Jordan.

The Stallions were waiting for the Falcons to be done with their time out.

Another quarter had passed and halftime was about to be called soon.

"Guys we need JJ back!" One of the guys says.

"JJ's out man we can't!" Another guy says as the whistle blew.

"Too late, come on let's go!" The guys say.

They were still tied 0-0, neither team scoring, although there were several close calls.

"Oh god." Lia winces, seeing the boys all tumbling on top of each other. It was a brawl as soon as the whistle blew.

"JORDAN!" Violet yells, seeing him in the group of boys who all went down.

"He's up, he's up!" Lia says, pointing to Jordan. A sigh of relief came out of Violet.

"Where's Rafe?" Violet asks, not seeing Rafe on the field.

"He's over there." Lia says, pointing to the corner of the field.

"Wait is that JJ?" Violet asks, focused on the other team. They were switching out players and JJ was about to get back in.

"No no no no no, he can't go back in." Violet says, panicking,

"Halftime's about to come up, they're not gonna have time." Lia says, pointing to the clock.

"Okay, okay." Violet says, taking a deep breath.

"One two! One two! 6, 10! Hike!" Jordan yells out before snapping the ball. Rafe was expecting to catch it but Jordan threw the ball to Kelce instead.

Kelce and Topper ran across the field, past the 40 yard line.

"They're gonna score!" Lia says.

30 yard line..

"Shit, shit. Where's JJ?" Violet panicks.

20 yard line..

"Rafe, Rafe, Rafe. I can't find him." Lia says, looking all over the field.

10 yard line..

"Kelce just passed to Top!" Lia says.

"Falcons are catching up." Violet says.

"He's never gonna make it he's blocked." Violet says, her heart racing.

"He has to pass or he's going down." Violet says, watching Topper.

"He's passing! He's passing!" Lia yells.

"To who?" Violet asks, looking around.

"Rafe! Right there!" Lia yells, seeing Topper pass to Rafe before getting tackled down.

Rafe caught the ball and proceeded to run in zig zags, dodging and running through players.

5 seconds left on the clock

5 yard line..

"Shit shit shit." Violet panicks.

4 seconds..

"Oh my god he's gonna do it!" Lia yells.

3 seconds..

"Why is he running like that?" Violet asks.

"Where's JJ?!" Violet yells.

2 seconds..

"Who cares we're gonna score!" Lia yells.

and

1..

The buzzer went off, signalling the end of the quarter, but also signalling the moment where JJ tackled him and the two rolled onto the ground.

"Ouch." Lia says, her eyes widened.

The two boys wrestled on the field, both of them fighting and lunging at each other. It wasn't long before the rest of the team came for backup as well.

"That all you got Pogue? I bet John B did better!" Rafe asks JJ, laughing.

"Fuck you!" JJ yells, the two lunged at each other while the rest of their teams fought each other, everyone except Jordan jumped in.

"Oh my god." Pope says, watching the fight.

"I'm going down there." Kiara says.

"No! Are you crazy?!" Pope says, pulling Kiara back.

"Okay, I'm getting down there." Violet says, seeing the chaos.

"Rafe come on man!" Jordan says, running over to Rafe who was wrestling with JJ. He tried to break up the fight between JJ and Rafe only got dragged into the middle of it.

"JJ!" Violet yells, seeing Jordan walk over, she ran off the bleachers and to where the boys were.

"Girls!" Their coach yelled.

"Violet!" Lia says, following her.

"Rafe, were good!" Jordan yells, blocking him from JJ. Jordan stood facing JJ. JJ got ready, about to lunge at Jordan.

"Look, bro I'm not gonna fight you." Jordan says to JJ, putting his arms up before Rafe lunged at Jordan, which JJ jumped into as well, looking to get a couple of punches into Rafe.

Now the three boys were all fighting each other.

Stallions?

Falcons?

It was every man for himself.

"What the hell man? Same team!" Jordan yells at Rafe, ducking his punches.

"We're not on the same fucking team!" Rafe says, lunging at Jordan while JJ lunged at Rafe.

"You killed Peterkin! And you fucking killed John B and Sarah!" JJ yells, throwing punches at Rafe.

"Oh my god." Violet says, not knowing what she was seeing in front of her. All three of them were in a brawl.

"V!" Lia yells, seeing her get between the boys.

"Rafe! What the hell are you doing!?" Violet says, trying to push him off Jordan and JJ.

"A little help here!" Violet yells at Lia.

"Uhhh.." Lia froze, not knowing what to do.

"Get off of him!" Violet yells at Rafe, getting in between the boys.

"You're a fucking slut you know that?!" Rafe asks, spitting out blood on the ground,

"You're just mad I'm not your slut!" Violet yells back.

"I bet Barry's doing real good right now isn't he?" Rafe asks, getting a slap in the face from Violet.

"That's low." Violet says, hoping no one heard that.

"You begged me to go low." Rafe scoffs before Jordan lunged at him.

"JORDAN!" Violet yells, seeing Jordan join in.

"Don't slut shame my girlfriend!" Jordan says, lunging at Rafe.

"JJ! Are you okay?" Kiara asks, running up to him with Pope behind her.

"I'm gonna beat his ass!" JJ says, getting off the ground, about to lunge at Rafe but Pope and Kie stopped him.

"You can't get in trouble anymore! It'll ruin your record!" Kiara says.

"It's not worth it man." Pope says, as sirens from the police department approached the field.

A/N
I gave up on homework to write this omg
I turned 19 a few days ago
I hate college goodbye
I might drop my sorority

Thanks for 22k❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 10.6K 83
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...
321K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– /๐™Ÿ๐™ชหหˆ๐™›ษ”ห๐™งษชษ™/ ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ: ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™– ๐™–...
12.1K 156 5
๐ˆ๐๐…๐„๐‘๐๐Ž โ”โ”โ” . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ Love is my deadliest weapon and your my favourite victim เฟเพ‚ "I wanna kill you." "Im ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด." she was a mirror...
75.4K 3.1K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...