"CHANGE"

Bởi moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... Xem Thêm

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"Time is ticking" (Change 14)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Interact" Change 19
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Intention" Change 22
"Rival-The untold story" Change 23
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31
Party chaos (Change) 32

"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)

309 9 1
Bởi moonsun94

wheein and hyejin enter the room. they saw yongsun curled up in bed while hugging a book. its cheeks are wet and its nose is red. she is obviously cried.

"we promised byul unnie, that we would say when she left" It was wheein while wiping the remaining tears from her eyes because since moonbyul left earlier she has been crying so much.

hyejin patted wheein on the shoulder to smooth it out. then she left it and left the room while wheein was left sitting next to yongsun who was still sleeping.

hyejin went straight to the kitchen to peek at the refrigerator if there was any food left in it. she was amazed that it contained only bottled water and fresh milk, besides that there was nothing else.

she tried to open the cabinets, and she saw the instant foods that were there, meaning that moonbyul only ate instant foods ever since. she sighed and thought of getting some instant noodles. then boil water, while waiting for water to boil.

she just ordered something else they could eat

while in the room, wheein stared at yongsun and she thought, why did yongsun not see moonbyul's efforts then, and why did she not feel the hints that byul unnie had a feeling for her. she sighed and pulled out the remaining hair covering yongsun's face.

wheein was about to get up when she noticed the letter separated from yongsun's hand. she picked it up and wondered if she would read it or just left it,

a few seconds more thought, and decided to just read it, she burst into tears at what she read, and glanced at yongsun, she returned the letter near to her.

she was about to get up when she felt yongsun move from the bed

"Wheein..." her hoarse voice calls to her

"Unnie..." she answered

"Wheein... where is byul..? is she with you..." yongsun asked and got up.

wheein sat down again and hugged yongsun who was now sobbing again.

"please wheein where is moonbyul I can't contact her," yongsun said while sobbing.

"Unnie ..." Wheein's tears flowed as she caressed yongsun back. "Byul unnie is not here anymore, she leaves the country." 

yongsun let go of wheein's hug and looked at her.

"what are you saying she left the country?" it seems that the sadness in yongsun's heart increased even more.

"Byul Unnie, went abroad she just flew to switzerland 3 hours ago" said wheein as her hands clasped around her lap

"What?"she didn't seem to know what to do. 

"Its Because-" wheein suddenly interrupted when hyejin spoke.

"because of your company, you know the company is facing a problem and only byul unnie can solve that" they did not notice that hyejin entered the room.

"I know the company has a problem, but I do not know how deep and it will take her to leave, she did not mention anything," she wiped away her tears and calmed down.

"you do not know because you are too busy, and she does not want to cause problems you. she also needs that for some purpose reason."

they both fell silent. but they were only disturbed by the ringing of the doorbell. 

"That is food delivery, I ordered so we can have something to eat now," it was hyejin.

hyejin went out to get the ordered food, wheein was left still in the room with yongsun.

"if you need to talk just call us, hyejin and I will accompany you, unnie do not think bad of her suddenly leaving."

"wheein did byul leave because of me, am I the other reason for her leaving." yongsun suddenly said, wheein looked at her

 "unnie she left to help the company, and to solve her own difficulty"

but wheein lied, the real reason byul agreed to the offer was to get medical treatment,

-flashback-

{just imagined moonbyuls and wheein attire that one on one drunk day }

moonbyul was driving. after their one on one drinking season, moonbyul thought of taking her to her house. wheein is dizzy because of the amount she has been drinking,

wheein first looked at the person driving, traces of tiredness on her face, and darkened under her eyes.

wheein frowned as she looked at moonbyul's face as if she was restless and holding her neck, and later holding her chest

"Unnie are you okay..." it seems that wheein feels drowsy and sits up to check moonbyul properly, moonbyul stopped the car on the side of the road and seems to be reaching for her jacket.

wheein saw that it seemed to be having a hard time and she himself reached for the jacket in the backseat. 

she was pale and seemed to be having difficulty of breathing

"unnie what's going on!, should I call an ambulance?"wheein is panicking.

wheein was confused in her seat and did not know what to do, while moonbyul even had difficulty on breathing trying to find the thing she needed in the jacket, when she found what she was looking for. immediately remove the inhaler lid and breathe repeatedly.

wheein was just dumbfounded looking at moonbyul, When she calmed down, she took a small bottle containing a small medicine capsule and a bottled water, Moonbyul briefly leaned her head on the headrest of the car seat.

while wheein is trying to process what happened recently and its bad feeling.

"sorry wheein if you saw me in that condition" she apologized to it, when she noticed it was stunned while looking at her

"unnie what really happened to you earlier, why can't I understand that... don't dare to lie because this is a serious thing" she said and suddenly a few droplets of tears fall from her eyes.

"I have a failure heart wheeinah...its called Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels.

-Note-

{I am not a Doctor, this information was based on my google research so please understand thank you.}

-have you know-

(Heart and blood vessel disease (also called ) includes numerous problems, many of which are related to a process called .

Atherosclerosis is a condition that develops when a substance called plaque builds up in the walls of the arteries. This buildup narrows the arteries, making it harder for blood to flow through. If a blood clot forms, it can block the blood flow. This can cause a heart attack or stroke.

sometimes called congestive heart failure, means the heart isn't pumping blood as well as it should. Heart failure does not mean that the heart stops beating — that's a common misperception. Instead, the heart keeps working, but the body's need for blood and oxygen isn't being met.)

"so you mean your sick!, and you able to drink too much this night!! unnie!!! what are you doing! are you thinking of suicide!!! huh!!" wheein burst into tears while scolding moonbyul.

moonbyul hugged wheein to break it. she doesn't tell anyone even mhinyuk, the only one who knows is their family, and now  wheein as well.

"sorry, I do not want to hide it, but necessary. because I want to live normally like you" she said while patting wheeins back, wheein got up and let go of her hug

"but I hope you just told at least one of us, like that I don't even know what to do before, just to help you" she said and took a deep breath.

"wheein this is one of the reasons why I go to switzerland because the donor is waiting there for my heart transplant. the partnership that the company needs is just an excuse. in fact I have already done that solution. My friend seulgi, is a doctor there and everything is being prepared for surgery." she explaine

wheein never thought that moonbyul would go through this seriously, for the whole year she spent in korea

"Pleased wheein promised me that no one else would know about my situation, even yongsun." moonbyul held wheein's hands "please.."

wheein wiped away the tears and placed one hand on moonbyul's hand that was holding her, and nodded

moonbyul smiled at her and carest her checks

" don't cry my wheepup. I'll be okay. lets stop this drama and you need to go home and rest.." moonbyul said  and ready to start the car again  but wheein came down which surprised moonbyul. she just turned around and signals her to move out of the driver seat.

"I will drive you so that you can take a rest for a while" wheein said and moonbyul sigh and smiled at her.

wheein only drove a few minutes and they reached her house

they both got out of the car, and moonbyul accompanied wheein on her way to the entrance where she lived,

before wheein entered she first hugged moonbyul tightly, moonbyul caressed her back

"Unnie, get well, I want you to come back without worry. I want you back alive" she said before letting go the hug.

"I can't promised that .but i will try.."she said and smiled sadly

"You must, unnie pleased." wheein said. Moonbyul nod and for the one last before she go home she hug wheein. then she walk to her car.

wheein was still standing while watching moonbyul get in her car, she still couldn't stop crying as she remembered what had happened earlier.

before the car started the moonbyul waved at her. and it already started the vehicle. she sighed as it maneuvered in the opposite direction toward its home

she knew where moonbyul was going. where the person lives which the reason why it continues to resist in the midst of the hardships it suffers.

she wished she would be happy in her second life if the operation were successful.

-End of flashback-

yongsun curled down again on the bed as if she did not want to leave there because she felt that moonbyul's presence was still there

"let's go unnie let's eat first. let's just continue the conversation in the kitchen" wheein said and stood up.

yongsun shook her head, she did not want to get up

"unnie I just need to ask you something." suddenly wheein said, that make yongsun look at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes i updated again...its a roller coaster story so pleased be bare on me.

im sorry if this make you bored i will make it up to later...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

248 5 1
It's been 3 years of broken contact. Just when she was finally ready to start a new life HE happened - again. How will she ever move on?
599 56 14
'Yes, I am leaving you, because this is what I deserve. I lied to you; I broke your trust. You took care of me like a queen, and what did I give you...
43.6K 1.6K 52
In Eivanna's old life she was nothing. She was nothing to her family, to her park, and even to her mate. The thing is, she doesn't deserve it, any of...
1.7M 51K 37
She thought she lost herself in love, but in fact she was found. Copyright © 2016 by moonpilots. All rights reserved. {featured on the official wat...