The Pro's Daughter (Katuski B...

Autorstwa Xiao_Fang7887

۵"I don't care if your the damn teachers daughter. If I have to put my life on the line for you, so be it. If... Więcej

❦〚The Baby in the Rain〛❦
❦〚The Aizawa Residence〛❦
❦〚Recommendations〛❦
❦〚Proud〛❦
❦〚Cousin #1〛❦
❦〚Cousin #2 and an Angry Pomeranian〛❦
❦〚Aizawa〛❦
❦〚One Hectic Day〛❦
❦〚Fear〛❦
❦〚Injuries〛❦
⚠Bad News⚠
❦〚Back To Class〛❦
❦〚A Declaration of War〛❦
❦〚Small Talk 〛❦

❦〚Class 1-A〛❦

3.5K 154 47
Autorstwa Xiao_Fang7887

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!!!!!!!" Present Mic shouted from the first floor of (Y/n) room. He's now become her personal alarm clock when she refuses to get up. Aizawa had already tried to wake his daughter up 4 times before he brought in the big guns. He was not being throw off the second floor today.

        (Y/n) jumped, fell out of bed, hit the floor, groaned, and then did what she's been doing the past few days. She chucked the pillow towards her uncle, and got him square in the face once again, causing him to go flying back and landing on his back, pillow still on his face. "Shut up!! It's too early for school!!!"

        "(Y/n), it's 7:30," Aizawa blinked tiredly. "You need to eat breakfast so we can go to the school. You don't want to be late for your first day, do you?"

        "No..." (Y/n) groaned, and got herself up from her bed, still tired. "What's for breakfast...?"

        "Pancakes, some fruit, and some juice." Aizawa said, using his scarf to grab Present Mic by the ankles, and started dragging him out of the room with him. "Now hurry up."

        "Pillow."

        The pillow was thrown back at the girl by Present Mic, who just let himself be dragged out of the room.

        (Y/n) caught the pillow, and sighed. She tossed it onto the bed, before running over to the rope, and climbed down. Might as well get a bit of a muscle work out in the morning. She ran over to her walk in closet, and found her new school uniform. With homeschooling, (Y/n) just wore whatever she wanted, within reason of course.

        "Never thought I'd see the day I was going to be wearing U.A's school uniform," The girl said to herself while putting on her red tie to go with the matching white button up shirt. "I always thought dad was going to make me stay inside and do home school, never thought this would happen. Guess things can change."

        The girl put on her grey blazer, and put on some black tights, because you never know what kind of perverted boys could have joined the class. Heck, who knows if there are any perverted girls? She ran downstairs with her school back pack in hand, and went to the kitchen, where her father was currently drinking some coffee, and Present Mic was nowhere to be seen.

        "Where did Uncle Mic go?" The girl asked, sitting down at the kitchen island and started digging into her breakfast.

        "I sent him back to U.A. He has paper work to get done, and I mostly just brought him to wake you up." Aizawa shrugged his shoulders.

        "Don't you have paperwork to do as well?" (Y/n) asked with her mouth full of pancakes.

        "Don't talk while chewing," Aizawa reminded her while sipping his black coffee. Straight up, black, coffee. "And no, I don't have any paper work to do. I already got all of the class papers done yesterday, so there's no need for me to get there early. Just as long as I am there on time for homeroom, we should be alright."

        "Are you just going to be in the teachers offices?" The girl asked again, this time she had fruit in her mouth instead of the fluffy warm pancakes her father made.

        "Chew and swallow first," He reminded her again. "I guess I'll be in there for a while. I might as well start gathering everything needed for the class. I could also just work on a few things before homeroom starts, like making sure Mic doesn't destroy my classroom and All Might doesn't break one of our doors."

        "You're not going to be mean to my classmates, right?" (Y/n) asked.

        "No promises."

        "Dad."

        "What?"

        Aizawa and (Y/n) both decided to separate from one another once they had gotten inside the main building. Aizawa was going to be going to the teachers office while (Y/n) was going to her classroom. Her shoes were the ones she had worn when delivering the envelopes, and because she felt lazy, she decided to skate to her classroom. She heard a bit of a commotion, and opened the door to see a few classmates were already there.

        Her opening the door caught the attention of a familiar blonde haired spiky haired boy with crimson eyes. He had the uniform on with the top buttons of his white shirt undone while his blazer was completely undone. He wasn't even wearing the schools tie. he had his feet on the desk, not caring about the blue haired boy screaming at him.

        "Why the fuck are you here!? You're just an errand girl!" Katsuki yelled when he noticed her.

        "I go here...?" That was more of a question than an answer.

        "You didn't even take the exam!" He yelled.

        "I went through the recommendation process instead." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders, and skated towards her seat, which was in the back of the room. She was in the corner.

        "Eh?! So you're a rich bitch huh?!" Katsuki yelled, swerving his chair to face (Y/n). who was in desk in the far back on the left.

        "Do not sear to a lady! That is disrespectful!" A boy yelled at the blonde boy. He had black hair with a bit of a blue tint while his eyes were the same color as his hair. He wore grey square framed glasses, but the bottom half of the the frame wasn't there. Must've been held by wires instead. What (Y/n) thought the weird part about him, was that his right hand was in a constant chopping motion when speaking to Katsuki. "And get your feet off the desk! that is disrespecting the great Hero's that came before us!"

        (Y/n) sighed. She honestly wasn't expecting her first day to go so chaotically. She thought it would be like with previous classes, where everyone was more calm and just talked to one another normally. It appears her expectations for this day was not met, but hey, this might be a more interesting year than all the previous classes she's seen.

        "If you're here to make friends, then I suggest you leave." And that was when (Y/n) knew whoever was standing at the doors, was probably going to be freaked out. She Took a peak, and saw her father wrapped up in his yellow sleeping bag.

        "Why?!" (Y/n) yelled in her head. This was the first day of school, and that was the impression her father was giving all of the kids. Oh well, what can she do? Nothing really. If this was the impression her father wanted to leave on the students, then that's the impression he'll leave. "Well....he looks excited for this year..."

        "It took you exactly 8 seconds to be quiet. We need to work on that," Aiawa unzipped his sleeping bag, and crawled out. He entered the room with his yellow sleeping bag in hand, and dropped it off at the teachers podium in the front of the classroom. All students went to their desks when he entered, not wanting to possibly get expelled or leave a bad impression. "I'm your homeroom teacher, you may call me Mr. Aizawa. Now everyone put on your gym uniforms and meet me outside."

        "And here we go again...." (Y/n) mentally sighed. She remembered when she witnessed her father doing a Quirk Apprehension test to the previous first years. Those guys and girls looked like they were about to pee their pants.

        (Y/n) just shrugged her shoulders, and followed the girls to the girls changing rooms, where each locker already had their name on it, along with a lock on them with a slip of paper saying the code. Always good to have a lock on your locker, don't want anyone snooping around in your stuff.

        "Why do these uniforms have to be so tight?" A girl with brown hair and a round face asked, slipping on the top.

        "Probably cause they're trying to suffocate us to see who's too weak." An invisible girl said.

        "Or it's because your uniforms need to be adjusted because of your chest size." (Y/n) said to her self, but she wasn't going to say that out loud. She was not going to be the mean one right now. The 15 year old girl got changed quickly, and met up outside, where there were already some boys. She decided to stand next to Izuku Midoriya, the nice boy she had met when delivering the results. "Hey there stranger."

        "O-Oh! You made it in too!" Izuku smiled shyly. This was his first time (more like second time now) talking to a girl who doesn't make fun of him for previously being Quirkless. "H-How did you get in? I didn't see you at the exams."

        "I went through the recommendation process instead," She explained. "But I'm happy to see that you are going to enjoy your time here at U.A."

        "B-by the way, you said I'd find out your name. Can you tell me?" The green haired boy asked.

        "Oh yeah, My name is (Y/n)-"

        "Listen up kids," Aizawa said, instructing all the students to shut up and listen up. He was not in the mood to deal with the kids misbehaving. "Today, you will have a Quirk Apprehension test."

        "A test?!" All but 2 students mentally screamed.

        "Whoever places last, is expelled." Aizawa gave his stiff famous smile that (Y/n) has been used to him using with the students to show that he honestly doesn't care how they feel, he just wants them to do it right now.

        (Y/n) face palmed. "And here we go again."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

216K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
8.2K 310 41
-------FANFICTION------- Bakugo's family having issues between each other was no surprise to anyone. However, things began to escalate to the point o...
1.1M 38.9K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
58.7K 1K 34
"why is this faded at the middle?"he asked inspecting your panties you shocked at his question . "umm...its umm because of washing ." you felt embarr...