A Plus In Love

Bởi ElleUnsworth

Lily and Giles are selected for a class experiment. It's senior year and the summer wasn't kind to Lily or Gi... Xem Thêm

Electric Feel
*TALK*
*Where Is Your Mind*
*Baptized By Fire*
*In Sickness and Health*
*UNSOLICITED ALMOST D*** PIC*
*CO-SLEEPING*
*Farris Wheel*
*Better*
*LOVELY*
*PANIC SWITCH*
*HOUSE GHOSTS*
*FUSSING*
*ONE DARK SPOT*
*HOME WORK*
*THE SLEEPS*
AU
*PRELUDE*
*COUNTERPOINT*
*F***ED UP FOREPLAY*
* CATS OUT OF THE BAG*
*CHOICES*
*JUST A SLIGHT BUZZ*
*WHAT WAS IN THE CUP*
*UM...WHAT*
*UM WHAT..PT2*
*BREAK*
*PAIN IS MY FAVORITE COLOR*
*DOMESTIC PARTNERS*
Author Note
*JUST ANOTHER COURTROOM*
*EVERYBODY'S BACK*
*THERAPY*
*ROCK MEET HARD SPACE*
*Some Time Later*
*SEVEN HOURS THIRTY SIX MINUTES*
*GOOBYE*FAREWELL*AMEN*
It's FINALLY done!
Question

*SHE GAVE YOU HER FLOWER*

1K 23 13
Bởi ElleUnsworth

“I think just, um” I couldn’t really think. So much was happening, I was feeling so much. Anxiety, happiness, excitement, fear, it was all building up “All the way” He gazed at me for a second then I felt him. It was uncomfortable, it stung. The stretching stung for a bit then quieted. I had closed my eyes unknowingly, I slowly opened them. Giles was just looking at me, soft eyes, small smile. “It wasn’t bad, I promise.” He kissed me while he moved inside me. Slowly. 

“Do you like the way it feels?” He snaked his arms under my back and cupped my head in his hands. I nodded. He smiled wider. He kept pace, my body becoming familiar with our new realm of intimacy. I sighed so completely content and he changed his pace. My breath picked up. He shifted his hips and made me moan. “That’s it baby.” He grinned at me. He was pumping faster now, hitting all kind spots, lighting me up. I had to grab onto his sides, I had to grab onto something. “Can you take a little more?” I cocked my head at him. 

I was already breathing heavy, moaning and panting. He dropped his head down to my breast, I thought I was going to come unglued when he bit down. I sank my fingers into his hair and pulled as hard as I could. The vibrations for his chuckled shot right to my clit, where his fingers were just beginning to stroke. 

“Oh fuck, Giles” He smothered himself in my breast before breaking free.

    “Of course baby.”  He grinned wickedly before  changing our position. He was up on his knees, his hands on my hips, drilling into me. I thought my heart was going to explode from the pure pleasure coursing through me. He moved one hand back to my clit, playing with it was his favorite things in the world. I started to shake uncontrollably. “Yes baby, drench me” I grabbed his wrist but he kept make those damn circles until I lost my mind. 

    “Giles, Giles, Giles,Giles,” Over and over, just his name. I couldn’t form any other words. I could think really, I felt like I was floating space. He was still rubbing my clit, looking like a handsome evil prince. I begged him to stop, it was too much. He just smiled and kissed my shoulder.  He changed our position again. He shoved pillows under me and when he filled me back up I cried out. “OH God, OH God.” 

    “Your giving me a complex, Baby.” He kissed my stomach and pulled my legs around his waist. “Your so beautiful, I love you.” I didn’t have time to feel sentimental about it. This new position must have aligned him just perfect with my get off spot. Just a few seconds in and I felt like I was going to disintegrate into shimmers.  

    “Giles, this is too much. OH God!” I just jerked against him, not able to control anything. He held me down to the bed with a hand on my stomach. He was all too pleased with himself. 

    “You can take it, I know you can” I felt his sweat drip down my skin, the cool drops bring me back from the edge of insanity just for him to drive me right back. He pounded into me and I loved it. I didn’t want it to stop, I didn’t care about anything else. He was so powerful and it felt so good. He pushed further and further inside of me, until there was no more. It was more than I could ever have imagined, feeling him connect to me, to be joined to him. 

 Then even in our hazy lust, I could feel him change. He locked down on my hips and slammed into me. “Take me Lily,take me.”  like orders from a general. He groaned then collapsed on top of me. His breath rushed over my neck, cooling me down a bit. My entire body was pulsing. My lungs burn from exhaustion. My toes were tingling, and my hair was damp from sweat. He moved slightly and our slick skin made a funny noise. I held in my giggle, but of course he could feel it. He raised his head with a big grin. “I’ll go get the shower started.” 

He gently removed himself from me and I watched his glorious ass walk into the bathroom. The water cut on and he came back out. He came back to the bed, his hand out. I hesitated, which was stupid because, what can I be unsure about now? The hot water felt better than it ever had. We both just stood in the spray for a long while, before cleansing off the physical evidence of the loss of my virginty. Giles wrapped me in a towel when we were done. 

“I’m so glad it was you.” I kissed his shoulder as we lay in bed. I don’t think I’ve ever felt that tired. Drained might be a more accurate word. Like nothing was left, everything thing needed to be recharged. 

“Thank you for giving me the honor.” Oh my heart! He kissed my forehead, and we gave in to the need for sleep. When I woke up again, Giles was smiling over me. I moved to stretch and stopped. I was sore, achey sore and not just in my vag. “Good Morning, I ran a bath.” He kissed me quickly then helped me out of bed. I protested at the door, because we were both still nude. He assured me that we were alone. 

Just a few steps down the hallway, I could hear the water. A guest bath I had never seen had a garden tub. I could smell the lavender already. The steam coming off the water drew me to step in.  I happily sank in. It was fantastic. Giles stepped in behind me. The bathtub was big and wide like an enormous bowl, I was in love. We were silent for a long while after he turned the water off. Just feeling the relaxing warmth, skin to skin with each other. 

“I think I want to go to the University of Pennsylvania. They have a top rated education program. I can start getting the degrees I need to become a professor.” His fingers were trailing up and down my arm. “I want you to come with me.”  I held my breath. I had been caught up in the fact that this was even happening, that I hadn’t really thought about the future. The fact that Giles had made me want to go with him. He wanted me. He wanted me with him in College. 

“If you’re sure” He held me tighter. 

“I am”  Now let’s just hope that University of Pennsylvania wants me.  We soaked in the water until the warmth was gone then decided to go into town. Most of the shops had their fall decor out and some Halloween was seeping in. I love it.I loved Halloween. Not just because it’s my birthday.It was a night to just have fun. 

I loved the colors, the decor, the mood. I would have a lot of skulls in my bedroom if I was allowed. We were in the back of our third store, I was rifling through Halloween trinkets when I felt a hand between my legs. Underneath, my clothes. Giles  was standing so he blocked any view but still I protested. 

“What are you doing?" He leaned over me like a creepy hunchback, I had to keep from laughing. His hand was now inside my panties, how? I have no idea.

“I want to finger my women”  He sank a finger between my folds. He pushed to move forward and message into me. I jerked. I was still sore. “Oh, I”m sorry, did it hurt?” I nodded my head.  I pulled his arm out of my pants and paid for two old pumpkin candles. Giles followed me into the street. “Take me somewhere I can have you.” I jerked my head at him. 

“That’s no where here, Sir!”  He looked around for a minute. 

“What about the old furniture store. That third level almost never gets checked. I promise.” I eyed him. “Please,” He took my hand and discreetly placed  on his growing bulge. At the door we told some story about meeting our parents to pick out furniture. We were just early to look around. I had to stand in front of Giles the entire time. Once we were on the top floor he wove us through rooms until we were in a dark room in the very back. It looked like a old displays storage. 

“Can I have you this way.” He was behind me, hands on my hips, pelvis already bumping into my butt. I nodded and he moved us over to something solid. He wrapped my hands around the edges and spread me open. I cried out when I felt his tongue on me. I clenched my teeth as he sucked me into his mouth. Flicking his tongue, up and down, side to side. My knees buckled and he pulled my pants all the way off. He took my hips and thighs in his hands. He eased in, slow. I was still sore, and it felt good, but painful. I Leaned down just a bit and we found the spot. 

He was relentless once I wasn’t in pain anymore. Our skin slapping made it sound painful but it wasn’t. I was loving the way it felt, but tiring out quickly. Giles I’m sure could go for hours, pounding away. I couldn’t however. My legs were shaking and my stomach was burning. I felt like a real let down. If I wasn’t so out of shape I could keep it up. I held on as long as I could, concentrating on not falling over. Giles slowed to a quiet rhythm.  Had he come and I not notice? 

“You went really quiet. If I’am hurting you, please tell me." We were now just standing most still, he gently moved inside of me. His hands were moving all over my back. Sweeping my hair to one side. His lips traveled down my spine. 

“No it’s not that. I’m just.” I didn’t really want to say it. “I”m just getting too tried to keep….” He laid over my back. His warm chest to back.  “It’s feels so good, I just don’t have the strength” He stood up and pulled me up. My legs were still shaky. He got my pants back on my ankles and up my knees. I pulled them the rest of the way up. His erection stood up, pressing against this waist band. 

The employees knew exactly what he had been doing when we left, but I didn’t care.  We got in the car and drove to the old football field. Nobody ever goes there. I had actually forgotten about it. Giles popped the trunk and blankets came out. He walked us out the fifty yard line. 

Now  it was so faded we knew what it was from the basic set up more than the markings. He laid out two blankets, a large space. Without looking at me he took off his shirt and pants. I took off my pants, but keep my shirt on. It was kind of long. The afternoon sun was not forgiving. He motioned for me to lay down so I did

“Spread em.” I opened my knees. “Wider”  I let them fall open. “ Wider” I left my feet rest on their sides pressing my knees down.  He walked up to me, knelt, and sank two fingers inside of me. I arched up to him. He slowly pulled out and grabbed his cock through his boxers. Wordlessly he was over me, inside me and moving. His face was in my neck, his breath rushing in my ear. “Relax” 

I lost myself in his skin, this scent, his words. He had a filthy mouth and it made me so hot. I spasmed around him twice before he filled me with his. We laid there together, the warm sun so lovely.  I was almost asleep,but Giles reminded me that we were in the middle of a field. I passed out as soon as we started driving and he had to talk me out of napping in the car. I vaguely remember him trying to get me to eat something but I still felt like I hadn’t slept in years. 

When I did finally wake up, It was afternoon. I was alone in Giles bedroom.  It was quite as I laid there. I got up and took a shower ,still no noise when I came back out. I went down stairs in time to see Giles come in the door. He had a few bags of groceries.  I loved how he lit up when he saw me. 

“Good morning Sleeping Beauty.” He took the bags to the kitchen and I followed. ‘I got a few things to keep us alive. Mom called, she and Evelyn went to my grandparents. He raised his brows at me. “I was thinking we could have some friends over?

“Sure, it’s your house Giles.” 

“But your opinion matters. I just thought it might be  a good time to get all the guys together and bond as a team.”Oh yeah a bunch of football players. That meant a bunch of cheerleaders and other girls. None of which are my friends. “You invite your friends too. Hmm “Will you make your brownies, please?” Of course I was going to make the brownies. So we spent the majority of the afternoon preparing. I invited all my friends over and I was feeling content. 

I was ready about an hour before everyone was supposed to arrive. Giles came downstairs freshly showered and wearing tight jeans and a black v neck tee. He let his wet hair lay down his back and my body swelled to life at just the sight of him. I understood something my mother said to me a while ago. She said once I started having sex, it would be hard to stop. I didn’t get it at the time, now I do. It’s not even a conscious thing, it’s just a reaction. 

“I see you looking at me, quit it.” He was grinning at me. “We have guests coming soon. Dirty girl.” He started to move closer but I backed up. He looked at me like I had hurt him. 

“You need to go away, Sir. As you said, we have guests coming” It took half a second for me to realize he was playing and he was moving towards me. Oh no. I ran. He chased me around the island in the kitchen and through the hall. I went around the coffee table and laughed as he nicked the lip of it with his shin. I went up the stairs but he caught my waist and we tumbled down a few steps. 

“I caught you” He laughed at me. His head in my stomach. “OH your so warm” He buried his face in my belly and his fingers tickled my sides. I giggled and trashed, he settled between my legs. “Oh your so warm here too’ He wiggled his hips. His eyes changed while I was looking and I knew he was feeling it too. We just gazed at each other a moment before a knock at the door scared me. He kissed my stomach and went to the door. 

Several people arrived early and with alcohol in hand. I looked at Giles. I didn’t think it was a good idea to get a bunch of drunk teenagers going to his house while his parents weren’t here. I didn’t really party, and I didn’t really drink. I wasn’t so sure about this at all. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38.5K 684 61
"Evan, you can't control me all the time" Willa exclaimed, her voice laced with anger and hurt all in one. "Why can't I control you? I'm in love wit...
15.2K 645 38
This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even give her the time of day. Misha never had...
48.4K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...