X1 Reactions

Bởi seunguwoos

I still write for them in case anyone was wondering. Fluffy ones are ot11 and suggestive are legal line only... Xem Thêm

Reaction to walking in on you playing
Reaction to their s/o asking them to cum inside
Seungwoo as a dom
Reaction to you accidentally moaning 'Daddy'
Jealous Sex
Seungyoun as a dom
Reaction to you overstimulating them
How they would eat you out
When you're mad at them
First kiss with them
Them having a size kink
Reaction to you using the safe word
Them having a corruption kink
Reaction to you moaning their name in your sleep
Reaction to you being busy while they want your attention
Reaction to you having a choking / slapping kink
Reaction to you being shy when you first get together
Reaction to you wearing revealing clothing
Wooseok as a dom
Daily Texts with Hyung Line
Daily Texts with Maknae Line

Reaction to you teasing them

623 1 0
Bởi seunguwoos

A/n: Mixed this with "reaction to you teasing them around the guys" so there's that.

-

Seungwoo: *He didn't see it as teasing, but more of you trying to take charge and that strikes a whole new nerve in him.*

"It's cute, baby." He scoffed, pinning your wrists on either side of your head. "That you think you can do what you want."

Seungyoun: *Puts an end to it the second you start because he knows he won't be able to stop himself.*

"Unless you want to give them a show," He started, nodding to the guys on the couch. "Keep your hands to yourself."

Wooseok: *Initially shocked because you're never so bold but he has no problem playing along.*

"Do you like having an audience, baby?" He smiled, his hand traveling up your thigh. "Or do you just like the risk?" 

Yohan: *Wasn't expecting to feel your hand working on his zipper in the middle of the movie so he's at a loss for words.*

"Here? Right now?" He gave a confused look, slowly giving in as you palmed him. "If we get caught, you're in for it."

Hangyeol: *Puts up with it only to get you back ten times harder because he sees it as a challenge.*

"What, baby?" He smiled up at you, clearly amused. "You had no problem with teasing earlier."

Originally posted 12.12.19 on Tumblr.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

73.4K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...