Alone

Od caslovessleeping

"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 24

758 44 31
Od caslovessleeping

I swiftly shut off his phone and placed it where it was. The words replaying in my head, I could seriously be misunderstanding the text, but it was difficult not to. I couldn't even ask him because it might seem like I was snooping and I definitely wasn't.

"Eli, what the fuck are you doing? Come back to bed." Greyson's sleepy voice startled me. "Whoa, I didn't mean to scare you. Come on." He held out his hand, waiting for me to take it.

Slipping my hand into his warm hand, it fit perfectly and I let him guide me back to bed. Once we were settled with most of Greyson's body on top of me, most possibly trying to stop me from escaping, which was confirmed when he said—

"You're not allowed to leave me while we sleep, better yet, I won't let you escape." He said with cute determination and a few seconds later, he fell asleep. I was glad he fell asleep quickly, but as much as I tried, sleep never came to me because of the twin's weird behavior and that damn text. Finally, after countless hours, I somehow drifted off.

The next time I stirred, sunlight streamed in through the open blinds and a sense of déjà vu hit me. Greyson's arm was placed under my head as a substitute pillow while his other arm lay over his eyes, shielding them from the daylight that shone down on his face making him look heavenly. His hair stuck out in different directions and even then I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him.

How could someone look so fucking beautiful even in their sleep? It was not fucking fair.

I sat up against the headrest and gazed at him, utterly enthralled. I gently ran my hand through his tousled mop of hair, brushing it out of his face and reveling in the feel of its softness.

After few minutes of staring at him like a creep, not that he would ever know, I decided it would be a good time to start the day. I had plenty of time before my shift started. I quietly made my way to the bathroom to freshen up and wake myself up too.

Once I was finished with all that I needed to do; I walked out to see Greyson in a sitting position, leaning aganist the headrest with his eyes closed and mouth opened. He must really be lazy, or he must be really tired with whatever he did yesterday, but I wasn't going to go soft on him.

Taking in a deep breath, I shouted loudly, "Greyson!"

His entire body jerked up and he looked around wildly for the source of the scream. I couldn't help my laughter from bubbling out.

He sighed when he saw me, "Fuck you. No fucking pranks this early in the morning." He grumbled while rubbing the back of his head which had hit the headrest.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said sarcastically. "Are you okay?"

"No." The sulking instantly vanished and was replaced with a smug look. "It fucking hurts, and I know just the right thing to stop the pain."

"And what might that be?" I asked blithely, playing along.

"A kiss." He stated triumphantly.

I stared at him for a few seconds before walking over to him; the smug look on his face long gone. Instead, there was shock followed by a blank expression which remained. Climbing onto the bed, I straddled him and cupped his face, leaning in slightly.

"Eli, what are you doing?" He asked breathlessly; the lust very evident in his eyes.

Our lips were a mere centimeters apart, and I really wanted to close the distance. I already regretted doing this, but I had to finish now that I had started it.

"I'm giving you what you want, baby."

I agonizingly brushed my lips against his, savoring the feeling. He let out a low groan and pulled me closer to him. I placed soft kisses along the side of his jaw, his grip on my waist tightened as I came up to his lips.

I was breathing heavily too, the sexual tension in the room was extremely high. I leaned in slowly and gave him a small peck on his unusually soft lips. Giving his head a small pat, I pulled away and jumped off the bed.

His eyes, which were shut, snapped open and looked at me in utter confusion. He was dumbfounded and speechless.

"You can make the pain go away by yourself." I said and closed the door behind me.

Leaning against the closed door, I gingerly touched my lips; the feeling of his lips on mine was still present. I think I pushed him too far this time.

Shaking my head, I entered the kitchen to make breakfast. My heart was still racing because of what I had done. I had to be on guard since Greyson wasn't one to give up that easily.

Settling on eggs and bacon for breakfast, I swiftly started making breakfast and put on music as I prepared it. Once I was done making a plate for Greyson, I got to making a plate for me.

My entire concentration was focused on trying to crack the egg without making a mess. The lack of attentiveness to my surroundings ultimately led to my downfall when I didn't notice a pair of hands trapping me.

Only when I was done cracking the stupid egg did I notice.

"Shit." The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"No one can save you now." He said cheekily.

I slowly turned around to see a cocky smile on his face. He had showered and was dressed in his clothes that he wore yesterday; his slightly damp hair clung to his forehead.

I was brought out of my daze when I heard him turning off the stove and pulling me away from there before once again trapping me between the kitchen counter.

I tried to create some distance between us by pushing his chest which didn't work very well, or at all. His muscles tensed under my hands and he caught ahold of them, pulling me closer to him.

Trying to fight against him was useless at this point. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

"Nowhere to run now, huh?" He asked as he gazed down at my lips before looking me in eyes.

Without wasting anytime, his lips were crushed against mine. The kiss was bruising, punishing. I deserved it for leaving him with blue balls; I couldn't help, but feel turned on.

His hands gripped my hair as he took control of the kiss and I allowed him to. It slowly turned into a sweet, gentle kiss; my hands that rest behind his neck pulled him impossibly closer into me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I broke away from the kiss trying to catch my breath while Greyson placed his forehead against mine, his own breath coming out in short puffs. 

The kiss had left me breathless and speechless, literally. The feeling of his lips against mine was out of this world. It was fucking mind-blowing and so very intoxicating; I definitely wanted more.

My eyes fluttered open to see Greyson staring back at me with those idyllic grey eyes of his and my heart erupted in my chest. I brought my hands back up to hold his face, scared that he would disappear. He was too good to be true, but yet here he was.

He surprised me by pulling me into a bone-crushing hug, "I've never felt that way before. What are you doing to me,  Eli?" He whispered into my ear before burying his face into my neck.

I laid my head on his shoulder, sighing in content, "Can we go out tonight?" I paused, "On a date." I clarified.

I was done running away from my feelings for him. This kiss proved to me that he was worth risking it.

He pulled away from the hug, but still held me close to him, "Eli, that's what I came over for yesterday."

Yesterday.

Yesterday's disastrous events came crashing back to me and I was brought back to reality. I was stumped as much as I tried to come up with an explanation as to why the twin's, especially Caleb reacted like that which instantly deflated my mood.

Sensing this, Greyson caressed my cheek pulling me out of my haze.

"What's wrong? Is it about what happened yesterday?" He asked me with a frown on his face.

"Nothing's wrong." I said, sending him a reassuring smile.

He held my chin making me look at him, so he could properly scrutinize my face. I must have been believable because he nodded and let go of my chin before turning to his breakfast.

"I thought it was an apology dinner." I said in a playful tone, taking my own plate.

"Yeah, it was that too." He said and shoved a piece of bacon into his mouth.

I shook my head at his antics, my eyes landing on the clock. It was fifteen minutes  past eight.

"Shit." I exclaimed loudly and started shovelling down my breakfast directly from the frying pan along with the bread I had toasted early, hearing Greyson chuckle in the background.

~~~

I love reading comments, so if you're enjoying so far, leave a comment about it. Thank you ♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 1.3K 31
Having a best friend is one of the best feelings in the world. Knowing you have someone to count on for everything. People like Samantha and Aiden c...
6.6K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
576K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
Will he Od tanz

Teenfikce

12.1K 272 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...