Cold Hearted + Emotionless

By MalditadiAsh

In the world of Mafia. There is this mysterious killer name JJ and he was known to be the most dangerous Mafi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 9

7.6K 322 36
By MalditadiAsh

Warning: This Chapter may contain cursing and Violence

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung now is confused. His mind is a mess, he likes seeing Jungkook's smile. His smile is cute like an adorable bunny he is, but why? why does this younger wanted to die so badly , eager he must say.

Taehyung sigh tiredly as he keep patting Jungkook's head who is now sleeping on his lap. Taehyung felt that he was in cloud 9 . Jungkook, a beauty that can make his heart melt, a beautiful adorable Bunny is sleeping in his lap. Jungkook sleeping face is just perfect for Taehyung, oh~ How Tae wanted to kiss those lips.

Though there moment was ruin when Jin came inside the living room.

"Jungkook!"

"Jung-- Oh?Hi, V." Jin said as he saw Taehyung and a Sleeping Jungkook

"What's the matter Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh Right~" Jin said and went beside Jungkook and shook him awake.

"Kook, Jungkook, Wake up." Jin Said.

"Hyung, Why Nag Early in the morning?" Jungkook asked as he sat up and still sleepy.

"I'm not nagging! and we have a problem! " Jin said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Some of our Base in xxxxx street got find out by some enemies." Jin said.

Jungkook look at Taehyung still emotionless. "Yours?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't think I'll have some Gang people when my father tried to kill me." Taehyung said.

"I see. Let's go to that base Hyung." Jungkook said and stretch his arms.

"Were going on a mission?" Jin said and Jungkook nod.

"Wanna Come Hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung .

"Okay." Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

As they went to the Van parked inside of the garage they have a chance to see where the hell are they, and Honestly it brings chill to Jimin's.

"Where are we really?" Jimin asked a bit scared.

"In the middle of the cemetery. "  Yoongi said.

"Why are we here?" Hoseok asked.

"This is where we live." Jin said.

"In the middle of the cemetery?" RM said.

"Yup, This old mansion is actually the property of Jeons." Jin said.

"Jeons... I heard that Family name before..." Hoseok said.

"Jeons are one of the most Dangerous and deadliest Mafia Famiglia before, They show no mercy and they are really ruthless. They take innocent lives like bombing and massacred a orphanage. They were really ruthless." Taehyung said.

"Got that right, And all of the people buried around us was the people who serves Jeons 30 years ago. " Jin said.

"30 years ago?" Jimin asked

"The Jeons was so Ruthless that when the government finally found their hide outs they launch a bomb to this place and everyone died specially their leader and this place was abandon and forgotten ever since." Jin said.

"Jeons Family continue to be mafia but not as ruthless as before. Though 7 years ago. Something happened and we move here, make this mansion as our hide out and we live here ever since." Yoongi said.

"No one would dare come to a woods, in a cemetery and probably a place with a bloody history. So its a good hide out for someone like us who is a Mafia gang." Jin said.

"What if a Jeon would come here and when they will find you guys they would kill you?" RM said.

"They can't. Because the only remaining Jeon from that Mafia family is Jungkook so basically this property is owned by him." Jin said.

and they were surprised.

"I see." RM said.

"Are we going to that place or we keep talking as to why we live in the middle of the cemetery?" Jungkook asked still emotionless .

"Okay, let's go. I'll drive." Jin said and they all hop on the black van.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When they got to the place, It was already a mess. Many men's were dead.

"Were too late." Jungkook said behind the mask, since currently he is JJ and V and rest still can't believe that behind that mask in the cute adorable bunny.

"Not that too late?" Suddenly 9 both girls and boys appeared pointing their guns and knife towards them.

"Let me guessed your here to kill me." JJ said.

"Actually yeah, But we never thought that you would bring V with you. A Handsome hot mafia leader~" One of the girl said seductively.

"Your quite famous I see 😑" JJ said looking at V side.

"Jealous?" V smirk.

"As if...." JJ said.

"Anyway, You 9 people better give up and tell your boss that I'm no interested in him what so ever." JJ said.

"Well, You need to kill us first before that would happened." One girl said.

"Okay." And JJ with a quick action pull out his gun and shot the 3 person in the head and now those guys are dead. During the shot the other 6 fight back but V and the rest fought them.

🕛🕧🕐🕜🕝🕒🕒🕞🕡🕓🕠🕟🕔🕖🕙🕢🕘🕗🕣🕜🕑🕧🕦🕥🕚🕓🕑🕓🕔🕓🕝🕧🕔🕟🕝🕓

Soon.

Out of 6, 4 are dead and 2 were still alive though they are dying.

V grab one of the hair of that person and lift him up harshly. "Tell me who is your leader before I'll tear you to pieces." V said coldly with his deep voice which brings Shiver to Jin's spine and surprised Yoongi.

"Never thought you would be alliance with JJ's group. I thought You guys are enemies since I heard that your hunting him down" The man said and cough blood a bit.

"That Fact is none of your business" V said coldly.

"And the fact, You knowing us is none of your business as well." The man said smirking.

"Oh? So you wanted to play that way~ Hm.... " V said and he look at Chim.

"Chim do your thing." V said and Chim chuckled sinisterly.

Chim tortured that man using just a knife and Yoongi was scared at the same time amazed by how Jimin works. "Can I fall for a psycho like him?" Yoongi thought with a smirk.

Soon the man give in and tells who the one hired them.

"Its Kang Hyu In" The man said.

___________________________

Thanks For Reading
hope u enjoy 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 694K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
1.3M 57.7K 46
Jungkook is a little, he's lonely and self conscious. All he wants is a life he can enjoy, instead of being scared of what's to come. All he wants is...