Change of Heart (BoyxBoy)

By alysscka

(I Think I'm Gay spin-off) How could a simple dare make you feel like your world is crashing down on you? How... More

~Spin-Off~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue (END)

Chapter Twenty

10.7K 454 240
By alysscka

{Hi! So, I think that COH will have about 35 chapters... I think, but idk for sure yet. Anyway, VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MEH! ILY XO Also, I was just going to do Darren's POV, but I thought of something while writing sooo... Yep!}

(I'll give your hearts a break for the time being ;D)

Picture: Xzavier Resse

        Darren's POV:

        As I rush away from the Destry's house, I struggle to contain the tears. Make it to the car, get home, and then you can cry.

        And that's exactly what I did. I stormed into my house, ignoring my parents who kept asking what's wrong, and into my room, where I throw myself on the bed and let the tears flow.

        The tears fall freely from my eyes, my body shaking as I hiccup and cry, wanting things to be normal. I never, ever cry... Yet here I am, crying because my boyfriend cheated on me.

        A boyfriend! I'm supposed to be straight yet I kissed and held and had sex with and loved another man.

        I spent the rest of the day crying, trying to forget about West and everything he has done to me. This afternoon, a soft knock comes from my door, but I'm still too hysterical to answer.

        "Darren, can I come in?" A voice asks. I start crying harder, and my visitor takes this as a sign to come him. "Bud, what's wrong?"

        I look up, my vision blurry with tears, at my best friend, his blue eyes flooded with concern. "Darr? It's West, isn't it?"

        At the sound of my ex's name, I start to wail even harder, my breath coming out in uncontrollable gasps. "I-He-We..." I can't finish speaking because I'm cut off by another sob, this one making me feel empty inside. I drop my head back on the pillow and continue to cry into it, wishing I could reverse time and tell West I liked him from the get go.

        "Shhh," Sam says soothingly, his hand slowly rubbing my back. "It's okay, let it out." And so I do, I let it all out. I cry out West's name like a baby and curse Xzavier to hell. Sam just watches me with sad eyes, saying things once in a while to try to calm me down.

        After a couple of minutes I'm calmed down enough to explain what happened, and when I do, Sam nods his head. "Yeah, that's the same story West's giving Kayden," He says softly, his lip between his teeth. "I just can't believe he would believe Xzavier after everything he did to him... But I guess I can kinda see where he is coming from. I mean, you kinda did push him away while Arabella was there, so what Xzavier said was kinda believable."

        I let out a growl and glare at Sam. "Really? So if Kayden cheated on you with another guy and you were in this same situation you would understand?"

        Sam takes a moment to answer, but he finally turns to me with blazing eyes and says softly yet sharply, "Kayden would never do that to me. He isn't stupid like West,"

        I am immediately at my feet, my hands clenched into fists. "Do you dare call West stupid," I growl. "Only can do that., you better take that back."

        A satisfied smile comes to Sam's face. "You do love him, huh?"

        "With all my heart," I whisper, dropping back on the bed. "But I can't be with him after he cheated on me... With Xzavier no less! I mean, be it a girl or something and I think I would take it a little better, but with Xzavier fucking Resse? No way, we're done."

        Sam stands with a sigh. "You love him, don't you?" I nod my head miserably. "Then you're going to get off your ass, go to his house, and make him beg for your forgiveness."

        My jaw tightens, but after a second, I reluctantly nod. "Yeah," I mumble. I stand to my feet and give Sam a smile and a quick hug. "Yeah, if he loves me, then he'll try to get to me back. Thanks, Sam."

        I start to sprint out the door, but just before I leave, I hear Sam calling my name, telling me that maybe it was a stupid idea and I shouldn't go. But I have my heart set of having West back, so I ignore him and jog to my car, where I jump in and drive to West's.

        ~~~

        I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer, smiling when I see Kayden. "Hey, Kayd," I wave. "Can I come in?"

        "Um, no," Kayden squirms in his spot, looking back into the house then back to me with a worried look. "West is... He, um... I don't-"

        "Who's at the door?" West calls from inside the house. My heart picks up speed at the sound of my ex's voice. I miss him; I'm craving his touch, his soft lips and skilled hands even though he has only done sexual things twice in his life.

        Kayden bites his lip and calls back, "Darren,"

        And then, everything goes silent.

        West's POV:

        The day Darren and I broke up, I spent the whole day in a haze, and only when June visited me did I finally snap from it and just break down.

        "Junie," I whimper when I open the door. My best friend frowns and pulls me to my room, her tiny arms wrapping around me. I start crying, and crying hard. I can't say anything, it all comes out as gasps and hiccups and sobs. June just holds me tightly and lets me cry it out.

        Once calm, I explain to Kayden's sister what happened. She listens intently with a frown on her face, her eyes holding a bit of disappointment.

        "Do you know for a fact that he was going to break up with you?" June asks me. Blushing, I look at my lap and shake my head. I expect to hear a mouthful, but what I get is a smack at the back of my head. "What the fuck is wong with you?!"

        I open my mouth to answer, but close it again, my shoulders dropping in embarrassment. "But you also don't know if he wasn't! There were texts, June!"

        June rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone. "My contact name for you is Queen... THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M TEXTING THE QUEEN OF FUCKING ENGLAND, YOU DIP SHIT!" She slaps me again, making me frown deeply.

        "He hates me, June," I whisper. "He doesn't want me back..." June lets out a growl and stands to her feet, crossing her arms.

        "You know what? You go be an ignorant asshole. And I won't even bother helping you if you go back to Xzavier and let him use you," With that she storms out of my room, leaving me with tears iin my eyes and my heart aching yet again.

        Another hour passes, and a knock comes from my front door. Feeling too distraught to move, I let my dad get the door. There is a moment of silence before I hear him tell me Kayden is here. My other best friend walks up the stairs and into my room, a frown on his face.

        Kayd walks to me and pulls me into a hug just like his sister, except Kayden's isn't soft like June's, it's tight and full of understanding.

        When he hugs me, he whispers, "It's okay, West... Everything is going to be okay..." But I know it's not going to be okay. I keep going 'round and 'round between Xzavier and Darren.

        On one hand, Xzavier is a missunderstood boy who must have had something happen to him to make him the way he is. I honestly think he fell for me, I can see it in his eyes. On the other hand, Darren is a hotheaded and confused. He has always liked girls all his life, and now he fell for me. And I hurt him by going to my ex when I should have talked to him about it in the first place.

        But I made a pussy move and didn't trust him. Now he hates me and I won't be able to get him back.

        "I want to move past him," I whisper into Kayden's shoulder. 'I want to pretend we weren't ever anything but friends. I want to forget about the dates and sex and nights spent cuddling. I want it all to go away, because Darren hates me now, so why bother holding onto memories that will never happen again?"

        Kayden sighs and pulls out of my arms, looking into my eyes. "Are you sure that's what you want? You won't regret anything?"

        I shake my head. "No, I need to forget him. Darren was nothing to me, we were only ever friends," I say this over and over, trying to make it true. But it's not... I will never forget the nights when I couldn't sleep and Darren would come over and hold me until I fell asleep, his hand running through my hair soothingly. I will never forget my first time with him, pleasure and pain and perfection all at once.

        It will be impossible for me to forget Darren, but I'm going to try.

        "Set me up with someone," I tell Kayden, standing to my feet.

        "Don't you think it's a little-"

        "No, it's not too fast,"

        "But West-" Kayden tries again, his eyebrows furrowed.

        "No, Kayden," I repeated, my tone stern. "I need to move on, I can't hold onto Darren anymore! He's in my past, this is the future. I'm done crying over him, even if it's partially my fault. He said it himself, I'm stupid and don't deserve him, so... I'll move on."

        Kayden sighs again. "You really are stupid," He grumbles. "Darren loves you, West. Whether you want to believe it or not, he does."

        "I'm calling Xzavier," I announce and stand from my couch to call my ex. I know that Darren loves me, but he loves his reputation more, so I'm going to make another childish move and call Xzavier.

        Just before I can call, though, another knock comes from the door. Kayden goes to get it, and when he tell's me who it is, my heart nearly stops.

        Darren pushes past Kayden and walks into the room, his head held high, a new-found confidence on his face. "Westen," He nods his head.

        I nervously look down, then peek up at him through my hair (Which desperately needs to be cut and re-dyed). "Darren," I squeak.

        "How are you?"

        I give him an are-you-fucking-serious look. "How am I? Oh, I'm just peachy! My boyfriend dumped me, I can't think straight, I haven't had a wink of sleep and now said ex-boyfriend is standing in my living room asking how I am."

        Darren laughs lightly and sits on my couch, sprawling out on it as if he owned the place. "Well," He shrugs. "We should talk about what happened."

        Sighing, I sit next to him, shooting Kayden a confused look. He returns it and mouths that he's going to go. Once Kayd is gone, I start talking. "What is there to talk about? We're broken up because of something stupid I did. I... I was almost going to make another stupid move if you didn't come..."

        "I want you back," He says abruptly, all joking out of his voice. "I-I... I miss you but... You fucked up really bad, Westen."

        I nod my head rapidly and scoot closer to him. "I did," I say quietly, but my heart can't stop beating at the thought of Darren still wanting me after all my fuck ups. "I did fuck up, but if you love me like you claim, you'll forgive me. I messed up and for that I am so, so sorry for that... Please, take me back."

        "I don't know..." Darren drawls as he picks at his fingers. "You cheated on me, Westen... That's unforgivable..."

        I crawl on top of Darren and take his hand in mine, giving him the cutest puppy dog smile I can. "Darren, please," I beg, my face slowly going closer to his. I can see the hardness slowly melting as I brush my lips against his. "I miss you. I love you. I'm so sorry."

        Pressing my lips against his, I smile into it when Darr starts to kiss me back.

        Sure, people know about us, and sure we both have crazy ex's, but I know that together, we will make it.

        ~~~

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! MORE DRAMA AWAITS!

But there ya'll go, Werren is back in business!

... For now...

;)

Annnyyywwwaaaayyyy!

This chapter is dedicated to KoalaMuffinz because A.) Madi is suuuuper nice, B.) Her stories are bomb (#Jarien ;D) and C.) Shes just cool as fuck and reads COH so yep! Please go follow her and read her stories!

Okay

ILY!

YOUR WELCOME FOR THE NONE-HEARTACHE... for now... OKAY ILY BYE!

Xo,

Alyssa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 13.4K 53
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
18.8K 663 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
134K 3.9K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...
43.6K 1.9K 22
It was truly a god forsaken dare. If anyone asked Knox why he started this entire new identity to mess with the biggest thorn in his ass, his captain...