Rescue Riders Theories, Ideas...

MiraculousJessica

The tittle basically says it all. Here's some stuff I'm gonna write in this book. How old the Rescue Riders a... Еще

Cover!
Dragon Lover or Dragon Hunter?
Tagged?
Mother?!
Cutter's... What? Part one
Part one-season 1- episodes 1-4 Wimmer
Why is Aggro mean to Cutter?

Ages?

874 8 48
MiraculousJessica

Ok so what I'm going to talk about today is Winger, Summer, Aggro, Cutter and Burple! This question has been floating around in my mind for a while. How old are the dragons in the Rescue Riders? Before I start I should say... I have no idea if dragons mature differently then humans and I don't know if dragons have a thing like.. dogs years, basically you times how old they are with 7. So for example if your dog is 5 you would Times 5 times 7 and that's 35. (Correct me if my math is wrong) So your dog would be 35 in dog years. I don't know if there like dragon years? Or something so I'm just gonna have them as they mature the same as humans and we are going to do human years. Also I'm a girl so I don't really know how boys mature? I don't have any male siblings so I'm just kinda clueless about that. I don't really know how fast people and dragons matured in Viking time so... ALSO I want to say that I'm not trying to offend anyone. Everyone matures differently so Please don't be offended by how I think. Ok first is Aggro because I think I have more information on her then anyone else.

Aggro!

Ok so first I need to point out that in many episodes she says that she's 'just a kid'. So in my own opinion I think that kids rang from 4-9. Again this is just my opinion. (1 and under is a baby, 2 and 3 are toddlers, 4-9 is kids, 10-12 is a tween and 13-17 are teenagers. Then there's young adults and adults and seniors and stuff like that. BUT we don't need to get into that.) ok before we can continue we have to ask. Is Aggro full grown? So obviously Aggro is not full grown because we have seen Laburn and Cinda. (I'm spelling that right, right?) So she's not full grown and (in my opinion) I think that if your a teenager you don't grow lot more then you've all ready grown. And if we compare Aggro to Laburn and Cinda then Aggro still has A LOT of growing to do so she's not a teenager.

So now we need to find out if Laburn and Cinda are full grown? Ok so they have said that they are irresponsible before. So I'm gonna guess that there saying there irresponsible for their age. Now if there off on their own without a flock then I'm guessing that there teenagers and their personality screams teenagers to me. So if their irresponsible for there age I'm gonna guess their 15-17. Maybe. So assuming that they have already hit there growth spurt since there 15-17 then let's just say that there full grown.

Ok now that we know that. We can say that Aggro still needs to grow more. In the episode 'Hot, Hot, Hot' season 2, We know that Aggro molts, supporting that fact that she's still growing. Also when she molts If were being honest she doesn't get that much bigger. Only a bit. So we now know that she needs to molt A LOT more before she's full grown like Laburn and Cinda.

I don't know how long Fire-furies wait to molt until they they do it again. We don't really know how long it is to when she first joined in the episode 'where's there's smoke' to when the episode 'Hot, Hot, Hot'. We can't really be sure how much time has passed. So that's a dead end.

So now let's see how she mature she is. Now I know other people mature differently so we can't really rely on this to much. So we already now that Aggro is much more mature then Lubrun and Cinda. But we also know that in the episode 'Where's there's smoke' season 1. She says something referring that she's been alone a long time. If we think about this then she could have been forced to mature early then most in order to survive by herself. So again we can't really rely on this that much. Honestly I don't think she's a tween because she's still really little. (Hehe probably shouldn't have called her that...) I think she's a kid that's more mature then most. So she's 4-9. Now I definitely don't think she's as young as 4 so I think she's 8-10? Maybe, again this is all my own opinion. I could have just said she is a kid because she said it before but you know I'm just looking way to far into this.

So Aggro is 8-10 if were looking for exact her age I think she is 9. Though it all depends on how you look at things so what you think could be completely different from what I think but anyway let's get onto Winger!

                                  Winger!

So again I will say I'm basing there maturity level and the age thing off of humans. First, we have never seen another Swiftwing or Winger has never said anything about his age so this will not have as much facts as Aggro but I'm gonna try my best!

Ok so I don't know about you guys but see Winger as more of a big brother to Dak and Leyla then a little brother. Or maybe like the same age as them? So I'm gonna guess he's a tween since we already know that Leyla and Dak are 9-10. You can just look up Leyla and Dak's age on google or safari. It should come up. So I'm guessing he's 10 and up.

Obviously we need to narrow it down so now let's look at his personality and maturity level. Honestly I think if we just look at the dragons then Winger would lead them kinda. We know that Leyla and Dak lead them but if there not there I think Winger would take there place until they get back. As we see in 'boo to you!' When Burple first saw the fantom fang, he came into the sleep cave saying there an intruder. We know that Leyla and Dak aren't in the sleep cave because they are in there own rooms sleeping. So Winger takes the lead tells everyone there jobs and everyone listens to him excepting him as temporary leader until Dak and Leyla gets there.

Ok so I went a little off track but what I'm trying to say is that he's mature enough that he can take the lead and not be as scared. Usually when your younger you tend to be more frightened of things. (Not saying that when your young you HAVE to be afraid all the time. Some people might not be afraid at all. They could walk up to a dang right murder and slap them in the face! Ok now I'm being over dramatic... Anyway continue.)  So I guess what I'm saying is I think he's a tween. Also backing this opinion up is that in the episode 'Hot, Hot, Hot' season 2 Winger says that he molts too! Meaning that he's not full grown. So he still needs to grow so he's not a teenager.

I also picked up from watching the show that Cutter and Burple and (maybe) Aggro look up to him. Cutter likes to compete with Winger and I think kinda looks up to him. In the episode 'Sick day' Burple says "Winger's sick! Now we're really in trouble." I think that means like he kinda sees him as indestructible, like really tough. (Well he is the most powerful dragon in the group) Then there Aggro who I guess looks up to him maybe. In the episode 'Hot, Hot, Hot' She says "Even Winger can't save me, ok now I'm really getting worried." Maybe she just thinks of him as a hero or strong but it could mean she looks up to him? Though I'm not sure on her. So I think he's probably older then them because if you look up too someone their usually older then you but I haven't figured out Cutter and Burple's age yet but I'm assuming that there younger then Winger. So he's a tween so that means he ranges around 10-12.

So I think that he's probably 11 or 12. If I'm trying to be exact then I think he's 12. Also I know that he didn't have as much information as Aggro but I tried  to find as much as I could. Anyway onto Cutter!

                                    Cutter!

Ok so first let's talk about who he's shipped with, Aggro and Winger now I both already did there ages so he might be in the same age group as them. Sometimes when people are shipped together they are near the same age. Though this isn't always true so we can't really rely on this so this doesn't really help us but this is my thought process so I'm just sharing what I'm thinking.

Cutter also never really says his age if he's a kid or not but we know that he's not very responsible. In season 1 episode 'Slobber power' when Cutter becomes a 'mom' to the 3 Slobber smelters. When Leyla and Summer were talking about that who ever the baby Slobber smelters imprint on will have a huge responsibility. Cutter said, "Did someone say responsibility? I'm out." And then leaves but not before sharpening his tail spike one last time. He's irresponsible and he knows it though I feel like he's doubting himself to much because when the tangle vines were tightening on most of the Rescue Riders he made a spilt second decision and got Sizzle to help release the Rescue Riders with a fish. He is a little more responsible then he lets on. Even though he's not the most responsible he is still a good Rescue Riders and is more then someone that just stays and the back and makes jokes, which is shown in the special episode, 'Race to the golden dragon'.

In 'Hot, Hot, Hot' Cutter actually doesn't say that he molts but I think he does. I'm just going to assume he molts so if he's growing that means he's not a teenager. I don't think he's a kid I mean he could have just said in the episode 'Slobber power' when Aggro said "I'm just a kid." Or something like that when Summer and Leyla said we're talking about responsibilities. Cutter could have said, "Me too." But he didn't.. so I don't think he would be a kid.

So he's a tween meaning his age range would be around 10-12. As I was saying with Winger he should be younger then Winger because I think Cutter looks up to him. By his personality (responsibility) and him being younger then Winger he would be.. 11 or 12. Winger is 12 but we can't really solidly base this on Cutter looking up to Winger. If we're looking for a exact age then I think Cutter's 11. Jeez there was even less information for Cutter then Winger. Ok now onto Summer!

Summer!

Ok so we've already talked about Cutter and his ships but I've decided that it wouldn't really help so I'm not gonna go over hers.

Summer never really says anything about her age or didn't give that much clues so this might be a little short.

First thing is in the episode, 'Hot, Hot, Hot' season 2 she says, "Your not the only dragon that molts Aggro." Implying that she molts as well. So we know she's growing so she's not a teenager.

As I said with Cutter in the episode 'Slobber power' season 1 when Aggro said, "I'm just a kid." Or something along those lines. But no one said "Me too" or anything similar to that. Proving that she's probably not a kid. Summer even wanted to take on the responsibility, maybe mean that she's one of the oldest there? Maybe? So we know she's not a teenager and not a kid. So she a tween. Ranging from 10-12 (In my opinion) and as I said before she's probably older because she actually wanted the responsibility. Of course there could be multiple reasons why she wants the eggs though I'm gonna assume that means she's one of the oldest.

Now on to her personality and her maturity level. In my opinion she's the most mature of the dragons. How she's very smart and good at solving mysteries. She's very keen as well. Of course this could just be her personality but I still think you have to be a little old to be.. well be her. What she does. (Sorry that's vague) so this supported the fact that she's an older tween.

If she a tween and that's between 10-12 and she's older then I would think that she 11 or 12. She might even be 13? Like at the beginning stages of a teenager. If we're looking for a exact number I would think 13 to be honest. Last but not least Burple!

                                   Burple!

Ok so now we have Burple. He doesn't say that much on his age like most of the dragons but he does say something in the episode 'Hot, Hot, Hot!' Season 2. When Summer is telling Aggro that she's not the only dragon that molts and then Winger says, "Nope, I molt." Then Burple says, "Me too, I just didn't know what it was called." So he molts which means he isn't a teenager. And of course he never sis anything about being a kid in the episode, 'Slobber power' so I'm going to assume he's not a kid. So meaning he's a tween.

Now let's look at his personality and maturity level. Ok so it's not that he's not mature it's just that.. he's innocent.. sort of. He's very child-like. Though I still don't think that he's a kid. I think that's just his personality. He's very sweet and doesn't get stuff as fast as the others. Not saying he's dumb but maybe he's just been shelter most of his life. Like we don't really know there back stories. (That gives me an  idea to do a chapter on there back stories).

Anyway we're just gonna say that he's a tween. So like 10-12. I definitely don't think he's an older tween just by his maturity level. I'd say he's 10 or 11. If we're looking for an exact age then I'd say... 10? Yeah 10. Ok soooo...

That's all of them! I think that was very interesting to do. I really liked writing what I was thinking so hope you guys liked it to. Also comment if you think me writing this stuff is a good idea. You can also recommend a chapter if it's either a question about the Rescue Riders or just a ship you want my thoughts on. Again this is just my opinion this is not any official Information.

Ok here are the end results. Summer is 11-13, Winger is  11-12, Cutter is 11-12, Burple is 10-11, Aggro is 8-10.

Now to the exact ages with oldest to youngest.

Summer: 13
Winger: 12
Cutter: 11
Burple: 10
Aggro: 9

So all the Rescue Riders (including Dak and Leyla this time) ages rang are 9-13.

Vote and Comment! Byeeeeeeeee!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

40.5K 731 25
I have actually been wanting to write a One Piece story before I even got on Wattpad and I don't want to wait any longer. In this story you take on t...
444 228 19
It has been a few months since Dak and Leyla were turned into dragons. And as time passes, Leyla's feelings for Winger have grown more than just a si...
68.1K 567 109
An ask or dare Rescue Riders addition! Since my first one got really full I decided to make a new one. Enjoy! (And nothing inappropriate please)
31.3K 691 25
The humans of Pyrrhia have been barely hanging on in their fight for survival for millennia. They have lived for generations under the talons of drag...