Somewhere I belong (Brawl Sta...

Από Soviet_Onion15

Ignis was born in Hell, he was a humble blacksmith but one day a demon lord wanted him to join his kingdom so... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1: A new place
Chapter 2: Duo Showdown and a place to live
Chapter 4: Duo Showdown with Jacky
Chapter 5: Multi tasking
Chapter 6: This fire burns
Chapter 7: Sympathy
Chapter 8: Brawl Ball
Chapter 9: Date night with Jacky
Chapter 10: Misadventure
Chapter 11: Siege Finisher
Chapter 12: Recovering
Chapter 13: Power Play part 1
Chapter 14: Power Play Part 2
Chapter 15: Coming Home

Chapter 3: Brawlstagram and Gem Grab

196 2 52
Από Soviet_Onion15

Ignis woke up from his bed a past minute and was wearing a shower coat after a lava bath. He then went ti his coal like kitchen and he began making a coal cereal, he then got a knock on his door. He went to the door and opened it to see Colt.

Colt: Hey neighbor, morning.

Ignis then motioned for him to enter and Colt accepted it and the two went to the living room. Ignis was writing on his notepad.

"Hey Colt, what brings you here in this hour?"

Colt: I was wondering if you wanna tag with me and Shelly in a Gem Grab match?

Ignis was writing yet again.

"You mean that game with the 10 gems?"

Colt: Exactly, wanna tag along?

Ignis replied to him.

"Sure, let me get changed"

He then went to change in his usual armored attire and grabbed his blacksmith hammer and went down stairs.

Colt: Looking sharp as always!

Ignis gave him a thumbs up, and grabbed his fiery phone and took a selfie.

Colt: Oooh, selfie time eh? Post it Brawlstagram.

Ignis was confused and wrote to Colt.

"What is that?"

Colt: A social media trending where you take pictures, look at other photos of followers and talk with friends. Here let me install it for you.

When Colt touched it, he felt a burn on his hand and quickly pulled it away.

Colt: Ow Ow Ow! That hurts!

Ignis then went to download the app himself since he's the only one to hold his phone, it finished.

Colt: There ya go, now you can post it.

Ignis did what Colt said and he posted his selfie pic and it quickly got the attention of Jacky, Crow and Leon.

Jacky: "Looking smoking as always tiger"

Crow: "Nice selfie"

Leon: "Ready to tag with you anytime"

Colt laughed.

Colt: And already too? Anyways let's go and get Shelly and then go play Gem Grab.

Ignis nodded and the two left to find Shelly. The two partners had a 10 minute walk and they made it to Shelly's house.

Colt: This is it, we made it.

He went to the door and knocked.

Shelly: Coming!

Then they heard foot steps from the stairs and then the door was opened by Shelly.

Shelly: Hola Colt.

She then looked at Ignis.

Shelly: And who is this giant?

Colt was about to speak but Ignis cut him off and wrote a message on his notepad.

"My name is Ignis and I can guess you are Shelly?"

Shelly: Indeed. This is my second time seeing you, the first time was back at the bar with Piper.
Colt: So you two have been caught in the attention radar by Ignis?

Shelly blushed and hit Colt on his elbow with her own.

Shelly: Shut it Colt, that's ridicilous!
Colt: Yeah yeah yeah, anyways me and Ignis were going to do some Gem Grab wanna join us?
Shelly: Definetly, I wanna see how Ignis over here can fight.
Colt: Trust me, he's a natural fighter and is also a support type of guy.
Shelly:Wanting to see that- Hey where did he go?

Colt turned around and saw Ignis walking and he motioned for the two to follow him.

Colt: Well let's go then.

Shelly grabbed her shotgun and the two ran towards Ignis.

"At Gem Grab"

The three made it and were in the battlefield and they were facing a team which consists of Rico, El Primo and Spike.

Colt: The team is tough but we can handle them.
Shelly: Si, what about you Ignis?

Ignis was writing to Shelly.

"I can take the heat senorita, trust me cause I play things seriously"

Shelly: Oooh, just hope you don't become a one hit wonder.

Ignis was writing to her.

"What's the matter, can't take the heat? Then stay out of the kitchen cause you don't wanna burn yourself with fire"

Shelly laughed at that.

Shelly: You sure know how to make a comeback.
Colt: I agree-

The bell rang and the match started.

Colt: Let's go!

The three marched to the hole where gems come out, they saw that Primo was first.

Primo: Showtime!

He fired his fists at Shelly but she countered by firing with her shotgun but with the help Ignis of Ignis, she took him down. Rico was firing at Colt and he counter attacked the robot but Rico won. Shelly collected 2 gems you so far and Spike was firing his cactus balls at her but Ignis managed to swing Spike with his hammer a couple of times before eliminating him.

Rico: Playtime is over.

He fired at Ignis a couple of times but he took the blows and he tried to hit Rico with his hammer but in the end he got taken down, but he didn't die as he respawned from the very beginning and went to help out his teammates.

Colt: Ignis, how about a little help!
Primo: ELLLL PRIMOOOOO!!!

Primo jumped in the air with a laying press and hit both Shelly and Colt as they were taken down but soon to respawn, Primo took the 4 gems from Shelly. Ignis then went to fight Primo and swinged the hammer on his chest and hit him once, Spike threw his balls at Ignis but he dodged them, Rico tried to shoot him down with his super, but Ignis activated his own super and reduced the damage with his shielding force field.

Primo: You amigo are one tough chico.

Primo threw punches at Ignis and hit him once in the head but soon Shelly used her super and shot Primo in oblivion and got him killed and Ignis took the gems. The 5th one was about to come as the enemy sharpshooters tried to take Ignis down but Colt countered and defended the fiery spirit.

"Timeskip"

It was a hard fight and Ignis took the 10th gem and he and his team had a 15 second countdown for the match to end. The red team tried to kill Ignis with everything they got. Spike launched his super spikey ball which slowed Ignis down.

Shelly: Oh no!

She tried to take down Spike but Rico killed her with his super.

Colt: That hurts!

Primo destroyed him with his punches.

Rico: And then there was one...

He tried to shoot him down but Ignis killed the robot with his hammer and the slowing cactus ball's effects ended and began retreating whole Primo and Spike were following him and the luchador hit Ignis by the leg and he stumbled.

Primo: Buenos noches!

Ignis then smacked the luchador by the leg.

Primo: Ow!

Then he was killed by Shelly and Spike was killed by Colt.

Shelly: Nice job Ignis.

She helped him get up and the 15 second countdown ended and they won.

Colt: That was one hell of a defense right there, you took down one of them and fended of the other two.

Ignis began writing again.

"It's how I rule, I fight for winning and losing isn't an option since I am in a team"

Shelly: Your right, team work makes the dream work.
Colt: Yeah! Haha!

Ignis pulled out his phone and he got a text from Jacky.

Jacky: "Ayo Ignis, how about we head for a Duo Showdown match later today?"

Ignis began texting back.

Ignis: "Of course, where do you wanna meet up?"

Jacky was texting.

Jacky: "How about at Barley's? You know I'll be waiting for ya" 😉😉😉

Shelly was curious.

Shelly: What's going on your phone?

She went to see it and saw Ignis texting with Jacky.

Shelly: Oooh, a Duo Showdown with Jacky eh?

She giggled while Colt was confused.

Colt: That sounds fun for you, hope you have a great time, I gotta go. Bye.

He waved goodbye as he left.

Shelly: Well amigo, I'll see you around next time, have fun with Ms Jacky.

She winked at him before leaving the fiery spirit as he was confused before he shrugged it and went to leave, but he didn't realize a person was eyeing him.

???: Who is this new brawler? He looks big... I wanna have something from him for my collection...

The person opened her pink scrap book as it had items from various brawlers.

???: And I hope he doesn't burn my scrap book with a single touch...

She went to follow Ignis.

"Minutes later"

Ignis was walking to Barley's so he could meet up with Jacky but the stalker was hiding in a cactus. It then looked at the walking Ignis and she examined what it wanted, she closely paid attention to the hammer of Ignis.

???: That hammer is going in my scrap book.

It then got up and it was a girl with white hair, pale skin and black colored eyes, she weared a blue shirt beneath a red vest with a couple of gold locks and on her left side she had a name tag that read "Colette". She weared black pants and boots. She had a crazy look and she slowly stalked Ignis as he made it to the bar to see Jacky sitting on her jackhammer with her hand on one of it's handles.

Jacky: Hey there tin can, how's it going?

Ignis was writing on his notepad.

"I am fine, just been in a Gem Grab match with Colt and Shelly before I got the message from you"

Jacky: That's good, wanna tag along in a Duo Showdown match, I like your skills and they're wicked!

Ignis was writing again.

"Thanks, it means a lot, your not bad yourself because you are natural"

Jacky: Awww, really?

Ignis nodded, then Jacky noticed the girl named Colette who was hiding in a barrel.

Jacky: Ayo! You "drill", get the "drill" away! You dirty "drill!

She then impacted the ground with her jackhammer and scared Colette away, Ignis saw Jacky as she had a look of anger and jealousy. He began writing to her.

"Who was that girl?"

Jacky: Her name is Colette, she is a gift shop cashier at Starr Park and she has an unhealthy obsession with every brawler in this town. So she collects stuff from bralwers such as hair and other stuff they drop.

Ignis wrote yet again to Jacky.

"O_O Now that's playing insane"

Jacky: Tell me about it and I take it she saw you and maybe wants something from you.

Ignis was writing yet again.

"Surely I can give something to her, I am a fair person. Look how about we just forget about this and go to our Duo Showdown match?"

Jacky: Yeah, I guess your right. Last one to make it is a rotten egg!

She laughed as she was riding her jackhammer while Ignis was running after her. Colette saw them leave.

Colette: I am not giving up on Ignis that easy.

She cackled before running after them.

OK guys, this was chapter 3.

Peace out!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.7K 114 21
there won't be any romantic stuff in this story and you will find out when you read the bio. now this story will mostly take place during alfheim and...
The Sparkbringer Από Viper

Φαντασίας

54 1 8
Twenty-three year old Clovis Webber is a working-class member of society. Growing up an orphan, he was always introverted and never had many friends...
Little Miss Bitch | ✓ Από Talesha Mitchell

Εφηβική Φαντασία

358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
772 3 10
This story contains of a lot of tickle elements but it also has a story, which is battling against the Underground Boss, the Dark Forces of the Brawl...