Number Neighbour » h.s

De harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... Mai multe

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[twenty]

7.1K 192 160
De harrylilies

outfit of the day

p.s. that's our girl nina in case you didn't notice x

_

Nina and Harry had woken up to Nina's alarm, her groaning and Harry frowning in his sleep as he scooted closer to his girlfriend and nuzzled his head in her chest as he wrapped himself around her.

"Turn it off." He had grumbled, letting out a breath when Nina's hand was placed on his head, her nails beginning to scratch his scalp as she turned off her alarm with the other one.

"Baby, we have to get up." Nina said softly, sleep still evident in her tone.

"5 mo'."

"Which is always an hour," she chuckled, stroking his hair.

"Don't want to move." Harry mumbled against her skin, tightening his grasp around her as if to prove a point.

"How about," Nina thought, her voice getting quieter, "We take a shower?"

At the suggestion, Harry raised his head, looking at her. Nina instantly smiled at the sight; unruly hair, sleepy eyes, lips plumper, Harry was a sight.

"Together?"

She chuckled at him, but nodded, eyes going to his hair as she smoothed it back, "Together."

And as if that was the magic word, Harry smiled and got up.

_

Agreeing to grab coffee from a place beside the office because their shower was longer than they both had planned for, Nina and Harry were in a good mood as they got dressed.

"Here," she handed him a half-sleeved shirt, "I stole that from you some time ago."

"I searched for that!" Harry laughed, taking the shirt from her hand before reaching out with his hand to squeeze her cheeks together, like a fish. "Thief."

"Heeey!" She pushed his hand away as she laughed. Nina stood in her bra and underwear, turning to her wardrobe to take out a black top before looking back at Harry, "Don't think I didn't notice that you have my university hoodie back at yours."

"What? It's for if you get cold when you sleep over." He replied sheepishly, knowing well that what he said was bullshit because Nina only ever wore his clothes when she slept over.

"Sure." She replied sarcastically as she put on her top.

After the both of them got dressed, Harry sprayed himself with Nina's vanilla-scented perfume, one that she had told him was from a local brand in the Philippines.

With her jewellry box opened on her bed, Harry watched as she took out a pearl necklace and put it against her neck before turning to look at her body-length mirror, let out a hum before turning back to the box and putting the necklace aside to take out another golden necklace.

Harry approached her, one hand on her waist as he slightly bent to hold the pearl necklace, "This is pretty."

"Yeah?" Nina smiled as she clasped the golden necklace before turning it around, "I made it when I was 10."

His eyebrows shot up and a smile was instantly drawn on his face as his curiosity doubled before he held the necklace in his hand, now closer to his face. "You did?"

Nina hummed in confirmation, stepping closer to him and placing her elbow on his shoulder, "You don't think these were real pearls, do you?"

Harry chuckled and shrugged, eyes still on the necklace.

"What, you do? You think I'm Harry Styles?" She joked, poking his side and chuckling when she watched him squirm and laugh.

"Oh, fuck off." He bumped her hip with his, "It's beautiful."

Nina smiled, her eyes on him rather than the pearl necklace in his hand that he had taken quite the liking to, looking at it as if it was one of the best jewellry pieces he had ever seen.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning to press a kiss to his cheek. "You can have it."

"What?" He asked, looking at her, "No, there's no way. You made that when you were a child, I can't have that."

"Let me rephrase that," she tilted her head, eyes looking into his, "I want you to have it."

When Harry made no comment but to look at the necklace again, Nina had smiled as she took it from him before stepping behind him, raising her hands until the necklace was against his collarbones and down his neck, the short necklace getting clasped by Nina before her hands were on his arms, turning him around.

"Oh my God, it looks amazing on you!" She gushed, stepping beside him with an excited grin as she urged him to look at himself through the mirror, "Look!"

Harry touched the necklace, face twisting into a smile as he looked at himself. "It does look nice."

"Well then, congratulations." She giggled, wrapping her arms around his waist again as she pressed her front to his side.

"You sure, baby? It must be valuable to you."

With a shrug and a bashful smile, Nina replied, "So are you."

It was 11 by the time they arrived to the coffeeshop.

It was like second nature for the both of them to touch when they were at close proximity, but they were aware that they weren't public and that the coffee place was a little crowded so the couple resorted to trying to not make it obvious that they were, in fact, a couple.

Harry knew her order by heart and it was why Nina didn't bother to step to the cashier and order nor confirm what she wanted to Harry once they entered.

"One medium Americano Espresso and a medium iced coffee, please." And as the cashier does their job, Harry then turned to Nina, voice low as he looked at her, "Maybe we should grab something to eat as well?"

Nina looked at the pastries, nodding before stepping closer to him, "I'll have a whole wheat croissant."

At a different time, Harry would've leaned down and kissed her because she looked adorable – even though she wasn't doing anything that could be described as "adorable" – but he resorted to smiling at her as he nodded.

"And two whole wheat croissants, please. Takeout."

After Harry paid and the both of them stood to the side, waiting for their order, Nina reached inside her bag to get out her wallet, Harry rolling his eyes at her.

"How much was that?" She asked, trying to peak at the receipt paper in his hand.

"2 million. And I need them in cash." Harry joked, crumpling the paper in his fist before reaching behind her to throw it in the rubbish bin.

She gave him a look, shifting to one leg, "Come on."

"Don't be silly." Harry rolled his eyes with a smile, "If it makes you feel better, how about you come to LA with me for a week?"

"You suck at letting people pay you back, you know?" Nina joked.

"Just playing the right cards." Harry grinned, watching Nina laugh. "But seriously. We can have the album shoot there. Walk around, go for a swim in the pool – it'll be like a mini vacation."

"That doesn't sound bad," she smiled, "There's actually this café I want to visit so maybe we can go there?"

"What café?" He asked, leaning his arm on the glass counter.

"It's called Beachwood," Nina answered, "Flynn went there and he said it was really nice."

"Whatever you want, love."

_

"...Harry Lambert will be with you for styling. Gucci had sent the custom outfit based on the colour palette we sent, the rest of the team as well; techs, directors, all that. Think only thing that's left is just the actual shoot." Jeff said.

Nina, Harry, Jeff, and Chris sat in the oldest man's office, discussing what needed to be done before Nina signed the contract.

"Pink and sky blue." Nina said, remembering that it was what Harry had told her one night as they both lied naked in bed.

"That's right," Jeff nodded, "I trust you enough to know that we'll end up with amazing things. It's Harry who will decide how he wants this to look anyway and I know you two will work just fine," Jeff continued, "You'll understand him."

"She does." Harry nodded.

"Well then," Chris raised his hands, "It's set."

Seeming to be deep in thought, Nina's eyes were on the carpeted floor. Harry sat beside her, looking from Chris to his girlfriend before furrowing his eyebrows for a moment, a smile then breaking on his face. "You've got your thinking face."

"Huh?" Nina seemed to snap from her short trance.

"That face," he pointed, "What's on your mind?"

"Just-" She paused, looking at Jeff and Chris before looking at Harry, turning on the sofa to do so as she seemed to carry a heavy thought, "This album is personal, right? It's about sex and feeling sad, right?"

Harry loved it when Nina was suddenly excited about something – a thought or a suggestion that she reached. He loved listening to her talk about what she loved all the time, enjoying how her hands seemed to fly everywhere as she did, how she'd sometimes ramble.

"Right." He confirmed.

"Well then don't you think that maybe- Just-"

Feeling her reluctance, Harry placed his hand on hers on the sofa they sat on alongside each other, oblivious to Chris smiling behind his hands. "What is it?" Harry asked softly and quietly.

"Don't you think it, maybe, would be better if we didn't have so many people around?" She asked unsurely, "I'm not belittling anyone's job or anything," she pointed out, "But I mean," she looked at Jeff, "Just Harry."

"Just you and me." Harry said to himself, leaning back a little and putting a finger on his chin, thinking about his girlfriend's suggestion.

"I'm good if he is," Jeff put his hands up, leaning back in his chair.

"Let me think," Harry hummed with a smile, jokingly, "Let's fucking do this."

And so, Nina signed the contract.

_

hedwardstyles.updates Harry in London today with photographer Nina Maye Brown.

..

View all 245 comments

fan1 LOOK AT HER

fan2 no.

fan3 they look great together fuck anyone who thinks otherwise

fan4 they've been spending a lot of time together

fan5 harry with a mixed filipina? we love to see it

fan6 sometimes i feel like going off at harry for being a dumb bitch and not realising that she's literally taking advantage of him
fan7 sometimes I feel like reminding y'all that you don't know harry personally nor do you know nina or any of the females he's associated with and it pains me how far up hiss personal ass you are

_

"Do I wash it yet?" Harry asked carefully, pointing at the green mask on his face while Nina packed.

"5 more minutes, baby."

It was a day after the meeting when they both decided to fly out to LA to get started and because Harry was a quick packer, he had packed with Nina's help before they both went back to her flat so she could.

After helping her fold her clothes and helping her with her toiletries, he had found a hydrating and moisturising mask that he then decided to try out.

Nina's ringtone sounded, making her look up from adding her last bra before walking towards the phone beside Harry, taking it and checking who was calling only to find that it was Flynn.

Nina picked up, chuckling and swatting Harry's hand as he grasped her t-shirt and tried to bring her closer as he dramatically puckered his lips. "Hey, you."

"I thought you were dead." Flynn said, "I missed you!" A sound of a dog bark was then heard, "And Pug misses you, too."

"Well I miss Pug," she teased, "But I don't miss a certain someone who decided to keep a certain thing from me."

"What? What did I keep from you?"

"Olly coming to your party?"

Flynn gasped over the phone, "How did you find out? Who told you?"

"None other than Olly himself."

"What?! You saw Olly? Whe-Bitch! You kept it from me!"

"Waited until you cracked and you never did!" Nina replied, "But yeah, he came over, wanted to talk, apologised," she chuckled, "But I told him off."

"I need details, Ni." Flynn groaned.

"I'll give them to you later. I need to finish packing now. I'm going to LA with Harry."

"Ooo," Flynn dragged, "Get it."

"Shut up."

"Say hi to him for me, and to your pocket friend, Nick, was it?"

"Mick."

Harry's small smile fell, as did his hand as he stared up at Nina who gave him a confused look, making Harry clear his throat before shaking his head and standing to go to the bathroom to wash his face. Maybe his little white lie would get washed away, too.

"You still talk?" Flynn asked his best friend.

"Not really," Nina shrugged, sitting down on her bed, "I mean I texted him but he hasn't answered."

"Maybe he's a 70-year-old man and he died."

"Still going on with the catfish scenarios?" Nina rolled her eyes at his best friend.

Flynn giggled, "What? You can't blame me."

"Yes, I can." Nina jokingly shot back. Her eyes then moved to Harry who walked back into the room, running his knuckles across the skin with a surprised look. "Hey, I'll call you later, alright?"

"Alright. Don't spare me any details, still want to know how it went with the twat."

"Will do, bye."

"It feels so fucking smooth." Harry said, eyes wide as he looked at her.

She stood up, approaching him as she touched his face for a second before pulling away. "See? Told you. You're glowing, too."

"And really soft," Harry repeated, "Like really soft. I think," he smirked, wrapping his arms around her before giving her two pecks on her lips, "I think we need to test how soft it is."

//

it all goes downhill from here, ladies, gents & non-binaries xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

200K 2.6K 54
Instagram: New message from @harrystyles { Started: Dec.14 2017 } { Finished: Feb. 8 2018 }
1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
2.4M 42K 174
Following the (online) life of a not-so-ordinary couple: Princess Y/N of the United Kingdom and Harry Styles. **note: written chapters prior to this...