ArShi : Lust to love

由 sobtiaaarshi

Starts from Arnav and Khushi's first meeting 更多

1 : Seesh Mahal
2 : Beauty Met Beast
3 : Pearls
4 : Broken Marriage
5 : Proposition
6 : Trapping Pigeon
7 : Kid From Streets
8 : Seal The Deal With A Kiss
9 : The Beginning Of Many Nights
10 : Endless Night
11 : Morning After The Passionate Night
12 : His Red Beauty
New Cover Photo
13 : H..Hungry
14 : One Morning Of Their Life
15 : Loyal To Her
Arnav's Private Jet
17 : Three Months

16 : Benvenuto a Milano

3.8K 233 96
由 sobtiaaarshi

Khushi standing in front of the mirror was doing final touch up. She was wearing plunge satin black flared cami dress with a pair of diamond stud earrings and a pair of platform pumps. She left her hair open just the way Arnav like. In just make up she just used eyeliner & mascara for eyes and strawberry lip bums for lips but she was looking deadly gorgeous for her first international trip with Arnav.

Khushi was spreading perfume on her just then Aranv came inside the room dressed in black turtleneck pullover with blue jeans.

He glued seeing Khushi just looking dead drop gorgeous. His walked to Khushi and hugged her from behind. He nuzzled his nose on her neck and pressed her more to him. He kissed her earlobe and licked her while Khsuhi just tilted herself to his hard body. He moved to her neckand kissed and licked her on there while pulling her more on him

Khushi "Baabbyy... what are you doing " shuddering in pleasure

Arnav " Loving you Babe " groping her breasts

Khsuhi " Baby till now you are screaming we are getting late and now you are not getting laste haan? "

Arnav " It's your fault " bitting her earlobe

Khushi turning around " What I did? "

Aranv nuzzling his nose with hers " I came to call you here and you made me busy with you? " pulling her by her waist " If you keep looking gorgeous then what's my fault haan ? "

Arnav took her plump lips into his for a long passionate kiss. After ten minutes they broke the kiss when both of them out of breath; both were panting heavy. Arnav about to take her lips into his again for another passionate kiss but Khushi stopped him making him groaned in annoyance.

Khushi " Baby please ab chale. We're getting late "

Arnav " Unromantic woman " annoyed

Khushi pecked Arnav's lips " Now? " giggling

Arnav smirkinng " My Sexy Woman" picking giggling Khushi in his arms walked out of their penthouse and led to black shiny limousine

Through drive to the airport inside limousine, Khushi was sitting on his lap and their lips were fussing with each other.

They drove into the airport, and then upon the runway. Khushi was just awe seeing his 376 US million dollar worth big stylish golden and silk black private jet with ASR emblem in big bold letters.

Khushi " This is yours Baby? " in a daze

Arnav chuckled " Yes Babe. I own 2 private jets and 3 choppers "

Khushi shook her head thinking how could she forget her boyfriend a freaking billionaire and one of top 3 wealthiest men in the world.

Arnav " Let's go " led Khushi up the steps

Both of them were greeted by four stunning stewardesses with two champagne flutes and a tray of strawberries along with the happiest smiles on their faces. Collecting her drink, Khushi stepped inside the main entry hall but her jaw fell to the floor to find the looking at the interior in cream color. It looked as lavish as their penthouse suites.

Arnav introduced Khushi to the Pilot, Benjamin who flushed pink when Khushi shook hands with him and called him Ben. Khushi found it was so cute that she couldn't help but smile. However, Arnav did not find it amusing and he glared at their intertwined hands; the storm brewing in his eyes.

Arnav wrapped his muscular arm tightly around Khushi's waist " Meet my Girlfriend, Khushi Gupta " possessively

Ben quickly left Khushi hand and hurriedly scurried away after giving Arnav a quick briefing on the weather, the route they'd take and the time to take for them to reach their destination.

Arnav gave her the complete tour of his private jet. It had a big lounge with a large spacious cream sofa stretched against one wall, while there were large recliner sofas on the other side. A massive television hung on the wall and a stunning glass coffee table stood in the centre of it all with bar area on left corner, the floor was carpeted in a plush ivory that was the theme of the place; a huge dining area to seat 20, a conference room with 20 seats. In upstairs a study room, 6 seaters home theatre, a spacious master bedroom with king-sized bed in the middle of bedroom with a wardrobe in one corner and a Jacuzzi with a shower stall in the lavish bath.

After having the tour both decided to move to the lounge. Arnav sitting down upon the expansive recliner sofa stretched his hand out for her. Khushi smiled fondly before sat on his lap while his hand rested on her thigh.

Khushi wrapping her arms around his neck " Have I told you Mr. Raizada your jet as sexy as you? " seductively " Let me show you " moved her lips to his

Her lips was about to touch his just then the intercom beside Arnav suddenly rang, breaking their moment making both of them groaned in annoyance. Arnav hit a button and the pilot's voice came through, asking him if they were good to take off. And Arnav confirmed they were ready to leave.

Khushi's eyes widened in surprise " He needs your permission to take off? "

Arnav " Hmm " caressing Khushi's cheek " After getting his signal from the traffic controller, he has to get my permission, just in case I plan on not flying at all or am expecting ant guest "

Khushi " Rchie Rich " rolling her eyes

Arnav chuckled before fastening them both together with the seat belt. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck with his nose.

For as soon as the plane started speeding up for taking off fear clutched her heart. Arnav noticed her facial expression. He rubbed her lower lip with his thumb for few seconds and before his lips swiftly claimed hers. The kiss blew her mind. All the fears were wiped off her brain as soon Arnav claimed her lips. All she felt his hand and lips on hers. Few minutes later both broke the kiss due to lack of air. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and was arrested by the intent look in Arnav's eyes.

Arnav smiled " We took off " brush his mouth to hers " Look outside the window Baby " unfastening the seat belt

Khushi turned at his word and looked outside the window. And she lost her words seeing the stunning sight of the glittering city from the night sky.

Arnav " Like it? " sweeping her hair away from her face kissed Khushi's cheek

Khushi " Stunning "

Arnav " Not more than you " winked making Khushi blush

Khushi muffled a moan when his hand slid up her thighs. Soon his hand sliding her lace panty touched her wet clit and his fingers began stroking her. His lips found her cheek kissing softly before traveling down her jaw to neck. His teeth sink into her neck making her yelp in pain and pleasure. He didn't stop. He continued rubbing her until she was unbearably damp.

Khushi " Oh Baby! Let's take this into the bedroom " moaning

Arnav lifted her off the recliner sofa and strode off towards the master bedroom.

BLOG

After three hours of intense love making, Arnav collapsed on top of her. Their bodies wet and slick with sweat; both of them gasping for breaths. After sometimes rolling on his side he pulled her into his arms. Smiling at him she caressed his cheek. Seeing him gazing at her with dark drowsy eyes she was turned on all over again.

Arnav " Sleep. Catch as much sleep as you can because I'll not you sleep this week "

Kissing his cheek she closed her eyes to catch some sleep. He also closed his eyes cuddling her close to him.

******************************

Next morning Khushi woke up with the feeling of the ticklish sensation all over her naked body.

Blog

Arnav " We'll be landing within one and half an hour so let's take a shower and get dressed" picking Khushi up carried her into the bathroom

As usually they had troubled keeping their hands to themselves both had quickie in shower. Then both helped each other to wash and dried themselves. Arnav got dressed in grey t-shirt with blue ripped jeans & white sneakers; and Khushi in letter embroidery oversized yellow crop sweatshirt with white ankle length ripped jeans & white sneakers.

Both went to dining area to have their breakfast served by the stewardesses. After breakfast they moved to lounge area. The pilot's voice came through, that they were landing in ten minutes.

Ten minutes later their jet landed at Milan Malpensa Airport. The weather in Italy was fantastic. A smile appeared on her face as they made their way down the steps of the private jet straight into the cool air conditioned car waiting for them. The driver came to get them smiled kindly to her and Arnav.

Driver " Benvenuto a Milano" with a polite smile

The driver drove to NYX Hotel, one of the top 5 star hotels of Milan. Khushi admired her surroundings through the car journey while Arnav busy in admiring in her.

They entered inside NYX and move towards the reception desk. Arnav collect the keys for their suite and held Khushi's hand as the bell boy with their luggage guided them. They went up to the 5th floor as they booked a presidential suite. Arnav opened the door and with Khushi he wento inside following the bell boy with their luggage. Arnav gave bell boy a 100 EUR dollar tip. Saying a quick thank you bell boy left.

Arnav " So? "

Khushi " The room is very nice Baby "

Arnav wounding his hand around her waist " Let's use the bed " taking Khushi's lips in passionate kiss

****************************

Keep voting & commenting

Next update will be after 50+ comments

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

349K 17.1K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
37.4K 3K 53
Peep to know more .. based on Ipkknd
83.1K 7.4K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...
119K 4.1K 15
ipkknd