Hate that I Love You

By KaylaJenkins2

"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
A/N
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Not an Update
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
ANNOUCEMENT
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five.I
Thirty Five.II
Epilogue

Twenty Two

9.8K 357 49
By KaylaJenkins2

Monté

3 days later...

"Daddy love you so much." Dave says hugging my stomach. Every since he seen our baby on that ultrasound he's been in love with her.

Come to find out I've been pregnant for 23 weeks now and so me and Dave decided to keep the surprise of the gender for another time (I already kept my pregnancy hidden n this long from everybody, myself included).

"Babe, can I at least get up I have to pee." I say squirming a little bit. He rises up off me allowing me to scoot out the bed.

I stretch my arms and legs before walking to the bathroom. I pee and wash my hands then walks back in the room looking at my bump in the mirror.

I rub my belly while staring at the mirror. I'm really about to be a mom in a few more months. Dave walks up behind me kissing my neck soflty and rubbing my belly.

"Babe stop you know how incredibly horny I get." I whine turning around so he can get off my neck.

"I'm sorry you just so damn beautiful, a nigga just wanna eat you." He says kissing me. I deepen the kiss hoping up on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

He kisses down my neck softly, trailing to my left breast. His tongue makes circles around my nipples before he sucks the softly while sliding his hands underneath the t-shirt I have on.

I spread my legs a little loving the feeling of his touch against my skin as he slide a finger inside me slowly.

Right when he started to pick up the pace his phone started going off. Incoming Call: Paris

"Hold on baby let me get this." He kisses my lips getting out the bed. He slides his finger in his mouth cleaning off my juices before holding his phone. This man is such a freak.

A few minutes later I began to get anxious, I walked downstairs slowly to the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water.

"Babe where are you?" I yell so he can hear me.

No answer.

"David. I don't got time for the games stop playing." I walk down the hall to his studio. I over here him on the phone talking to someone. I thought he didn't fuck with Paris? Why is he still on the phone with her?

"Igh I'll meet you tomorrow at 11am, I don't got time for you being late and I'm gonna call my doctor so we can get the results that day I don't care how long it takes." I hear him say.

"Man I don't want to hear that shit. Like I told you if she's my daughter I will handle my responsibilities as a man but if not you need to leave me alone. I can't have you stressing out my girl."

Daughter...Dave no....Please no.

I cover my mouth to muffle the sobs escaping from my mouth. My chest felt like it was caving in, I trusted this man. He looks me in my eyes when he talks to me. He caters to my body and he listens to me. He loved me when I didn't have nobody but myself...Why would he even do this?

"Igh you heard what I said tho tomorrow 11am sharp at the Milerose Clinic. I don't want to here another word of this shit cuh and I'm not playing." I hear footsteps and the chair move. I walks quietly back upstairs and lay down in our bed.

This man says he loves me but yet it's always something new, his mom warned me about Paris but here he is talking to her. Now that I know I got everything I need to have a healthy baby I will not end up like my mom. I refuse.

"Baby you alright?" He asks walking in the room, I nod my head and flip over where my back is facing him.

"I'm tired, I'm about to take a nap." I lied as stream down my eyes. I can't believe he still won't tell me, that just shows how much he doesn't trust that I'm really down.

*

10:56am

I pull up to the parking lot of the clinic, I feel myself about to cry again but I hold it in. This my time to get the truth, that's all I want.

I walk in the clinic and catch Dave, Paris and a little girl walk to the back. I follow behind them trying not to be seen.

Dave

"Okay Mr. Brewster I need you to take a urine sample in this cup right her and I also need a swab of your spit." The nurse says to me handing me a cup and a cotton swab.

"And you Ms. Maya your mommy is going to swap your mouth and collect some spit from you, okay?" She says handing Paris a cotton swab. I look over at Maya, she's a beautiful ass little girl but I know now for a fact that she isn't mine.

"Maya can I talk to your mommy for a little bit outside?" I ask looking down at her. She nods her head giving me a small smile. Paris looks up at me nervously, sighing.

"Here baby, watch youtube on mommy's phone I'm gonna be right outside." She says. I open the door closing it behind Paris.

"What is it Dave?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"Are you fucking kinding me Paris? I have a pregnant girlfriend at home by herself and you want to sit here with this bullshit about a little girl that ain't even mine." I say, angrily.

"Dave what do you mean? You're the one that asked me to bring me and my child up here to take your stupid ass test." She points her finger in my chest. "I honestly don't give a damn about if you're her dad or not Dave, you will provide for Maya." She says looking me in my eyes.

"I will?" I question giving her that look taking a step towards her.

"You will or I will tell that little bitch about all your secrets Dave East. Do you understand me? It's so much shit that I know about you I could bury your career with a phone call." She threatens.

Before I know it I wrapped my fingers around her neck tightly, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "I will kill you Paris, and that's not a threat that's a promise. Maybe this time I won't break my promise." I smirk gripping her neck tighter. Her eyes feel with tears, I look her in the eyes before letting go of her neck.

"So when we're you going to tell me? Huh?" I hear Monté ask from behind me. I turn around to see her face beat red, looking like she'd been crying. Shit really broke my heart to see her standing there hurt because of me.

"Baby I'm sorryy, let me fix it." I say placing my finger underneath her chin raising her head to loost at me. .

"Tell me the truth. All of it, right now." She says giving me a look I had never seen before. This look was cold, dark and heartless.

"Baby just listen to me okay." I attempt to touch her but she pulls back.

"Please Dave do not stress me or this baby out just tell me the fucking truth. Gosh why can't you look me in my eyes and tell me that you're standing in a clinic behind my back getting a DNA test with the very one you said you was done with." She cried causing everyone to look at us.

"Monté baby listen to me okay...Paris has a little girl, she's 3 years old and there is a slight possibility that this child could be mines. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to stress you ou--" Her hand connects with the side of my cheek. I look up at her as tears roll dow her cheeks.

"I don't want to hear you didn't want to stress me out, I don't want to hear it ain't your fault because it is David. You sat in my face for days knowing what you know and you didn't even have the nerve to tell me this. I know how to make my own decisions I'm a grown ass woman."

"Yeah like you made the decision to hide the fact you was pregnant from me...that shit hurt to Monté but you don't see me causing a fucking scene." I say raising my voice a little bit.

"Right..." She says wiping her face with her face.

"I'm making a scene right..." She says giving me a stale face. "How's this for a scene...I'm packing my shit and I'm moving back into my apartment. You talk to me when you decide if you want to play house with these hoes that ain't after shit but your fucking money or do you want your family? All I know is me and my baby don't got time to wait on your sorry ass. Have fun with ya kid." She says before walking off.

I know. I fucked up..real bad this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 27
๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ - ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ | OCTOBER 2020 |
9.4K 410 9
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
120K 2.3K 36
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - ๐…๐„๐๐‘๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
98.7K 2.1K 35
What happened to us...