H2O: Just Add Water Season 4

By EmLovesKOTLC

This is a H2O Just Add Water book! A new boy Lucas comes to town and holds a special secret. He is a merman... More

Arrival
Emma Gilbert
The Mystery Tail
Lucas Greene
The Reveal
Questions And Answers
The Merman
The Full Moon Part 1
The Full Moon Part 2
After The Full Moon
Rikki's Cafe
Sophie's Return
Catching Sophie
Same Old Moonpool
The Blue Moon/Full Moon
Merman Secrets?
Crazy Night
Finally A Rest (Or Not)

The Doc Is Back

145 5 0
By EmLovesKOTLC

She taps her pen on her desk. 

"Boys! I want to pack up and head to the Gold Coast. Those girls may not be mermaids but magical things have been happening and we are going to get to the bottom of this".

One of the workers yells "Yes ma'am" and starts to tell all the other recruits to pack up.

"This island, Mako, has potential. Especially on full moons. If it took away their powers. Maybe it gave them too. We are going to explore and find answers."

"Nothing will stop me! Not even those pesky girls."

"You got it Dr. Denman...." 

*The boat starts to roar and it set sails to the Gold Coast.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 312 17
Madeleine Hawkins is back with her mermaid and mermen pals. Here's to a new season of adventures with a secret that needs to be kept! Sequel to...
486 18 28
Disclaimer: This fanfiction takes place in an alternate timeline where none of the events in the actual season 3 of H2O Just Add Water has happened. ...
4.5K 88 13
*RECOMMENDED TO READ MY SEASON 4 STORY BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE* Nash finds his way back to the Gold Coast, to see things has stayed the same: He's b...
12.8K 279 26
In this alternate universe, Cleo, Rikki and Emma never became mermaids. Instead Lewis, Zane and Ash become mermen.