I'll See You Soon. (TonTon)...

By Midoriperson

Recent notice: I have recently decided to end this story as I have no other ideas on how to continue and I do... More

Headcannons/information
🌸That day we met.
🌸That day we met p.2
🌸the day we met p.3
🌸The day we met. p.4
✨BONUS ANGST - Wounded...
🌸the day we met. p.6
🌺A story from the past (BONUS)
🌸The day we met p.7
🌸The day we met. p.8
🌺🌹The day we met p.9
🌸The day we met - p.10
💕UPDATE!💕
Another big big big update...

🌹the day we met p.5

406 18 0
By Midoriperson

After a few seconds. I felt a hand patting my head.

"I'm sorry about that..." I stared at Norton. He was patting my head...
(●♡∀♡)                                 (◍•ᴗ•◍)                                                     (。・ω・。)ノ♡

"Huh-" I stare at him confused as to why he's patting my head...not that I didn't enjoy it! I did enjoy it... I never thought he would be the type to comfort people...

"Hm?" He stares at me as he ruffles my hair.

"Sorry-! I never thought you would be the type to comfort people..." I stare at him.

"..." He stays quiet as he kept ruffling my hair.

Norton's POV

What am I doing?...why do I feel the need to just comfort him. I wanted to be alone, but no. Ugh, I still am confused as to why.

Nobody's POV

Norton just kept patting mike.

"I'm sure you also been through stuff you know...everyone here did..." Mike stared at Norton.

Norton just stays quiet as he kept ruffling Mike's hair.

"So...if you don't mind me asking...what happened about the circus you worked at?" Norton stared at mike. As he stopped ruffling his hair.

"It...been burned down... everyone there died...expect 2 people...and I survived...but...everyone I knew there died...that's why I came to the manor. To find the killer...that fucking murderer..."

Norton stays quiet. As he puts his hand on Mike's shoulder.

"..."

"I know how you feel." Norton said staring at mike.

Mike just stays quiet. As he stares at Norton.

"U-uh-.." mike was about to say something. As Norton just hugged him.

Mike's eyes widened a bit. As he hugged norton back. Tightly. As small cries could be heard.

Norton just kept hugging mike. Rubbing his back when hugging him.

Norton's POV

What am I doing?...why am I comforting him. I came to this manor for one reason. And that's to find where that gold is. But something is just making me comfort mike. I don't know why I was...

He started crying as he cried into my shoulder. I kept hugging him.

The silence once again filled the room. All I could hear was mike crying slightly into my shoulder. As i kept rubbing his back while hugging him.

"Calm down...it's ok...it's ok.." I tried saying calming words to him. I'm quite bad at it, since I never was in a situation like this before. I never comforted anybody before.

"I...o-ok..I'll..try..."

"You can hug me as long as you want..." I say as calmly as I could.

"O-ok..thank you..."

"Also, I apologise if I'm not much comfort. I...kinda never comforted anybody before." I let out a sigh.

"N-no-! You are... you are good at comforting...I feel a bit better now..." Mike said calmly. But his eyes were still a bit teary.

I didn't say anything else. I didn't know what else to say. I still am confused onto why I'm doing this. What is making me comfort mike right now? I don't feel sorrow for his past, but just something makes me comfort him. Something...I don't know what.

After a few minutes. I'm assuming. Mike calmed down. But just kept hugging me.

"...your hugs are nice.." mike mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Nothing.."

"..."

Mike pulled away from hugging me. Then gently smiled at me.

"Thank you."

"..." I continue to stay quiet.

"This was a peaceful moment...you know? Nobody was yelling at all..nobody came in here at all... Nothing to ruin the moment..."

"You have a point."

I ruffled Mike's hair again. Then pulled my hand away.

"I appreciate your comfort Norton." Mike said with a gentle smile.

"..." I stay quiet once again.

Mikes POV

After Norton's comfort. I felt better. I did enjoy his hug however...i never been hugged before. Or it's been a while..so being hugged was nice...he stays quiet for a while though. I then remembered something.

"Oh!"

"?"

"I always wanted to ask something! I have so many questions!"

"Good to see you are feeling better."

"Hehe! Ok! First. What's with your hat-"

"...do you always ask questions to everyone-"

"Hehe! Yep! Now- why does your hat look cool •-•"

"I appreciate that- but it's not THAT cool-"

"But it's cool!-"

"Thanks..."

I laughed

Norton just stared at me. Then looked away.

I frowned a bit. Then just sat there.

The room was quiet again, like always. But it's unusual. The only thing you probably hear was a broken clock going tick tick. Tick. But it was creepy kinda.

"Sooo. Now what?" I stare at norton.

"Eh, not sure."

I decided to hug norton again.

"?-"

"Sorry...your hugs are just nice..."

"...its... fine...I don't mind I guess..."

Nobody's POV

Mike just kept hugging Norton. Norton didn't hug him back however. And only patted him. The silence in the room was peaceful, the only thing you heard was the clock going tick. Tick. Tick.
Which wasn't that bad. It was kinda annoying at times though. Tracy tried to fix it many times. But never gotten it fixed. It remains like that for a while now. Now. Back to the 2 people. They never knew what they seen in eachother that was calming, peaceful, and nice. But quite noticing. Nobody came into the room for a while- to ruin this peaceful moment... till-

"THAT MATCH WAS BULL!" Naib said shouting. Walking into the room. Mike quickly stopped hugging Norton then stared at naib.

"Aw. The silence was ruined by a ripper lover." Mike said scoffing.

"Shut up clown!"

"Call me clown again and I'll rip your face!"

"Both of you. Calm the hell down." Norton said staring at them.

"Shut up demon" naib stares at Norton.

"Demon?"

"Demon! It's much better don't ya think?" Naib said teasing Norton. Norton just stared at Naib for a second. Then looking away.

"Hey don't look away from me! Demon! Ugh!" Naib rolled his eyes. Walking away.

"Sheesh he's scary"

"Not that scary..."

"You serious? The guy just punched you in the face! It legit left a bruise!"

"So? I gave him a bruise and nobody complained yet."

"Hah, very funny. But seriously. No."

"Whatever.." Norton looks away from mike. Then sighed.

"Anyways...what time is it?"

"...I'm assuming 12...the day was shorter because the matches took either 1 hour or 2 hours...longer or shorter..."

"We should go sleep then...who knows when we'll have another match."

"I don't need to sleep. You can if you want."

"Norton- you need to sleep."

"Mike. No."

"Nortonnnnnn"

"I'm not tired mike. You can go sleep."

"Go to sleep you demon"

"You sound like naib."

"Norton, sleep."

They uh argued about not going to sleep till 12:40- till Norton finally gave up to sleep- he never slept though he just said that to get mike to shut up- little did he know mike never slept either ( ╹▽╹ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...