🌌Calming🌌

Door lilyrinek

What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always... Meer

Prologue
Quite the entrance...
Black cats brings bad things
Cat's out of the bag
Protect Kaya !
The end of the fight and the start of a new life !
Personal Diary : first page
The start of an adventure !
To the Baratie !
The Cook
pls respond qwq
Extra chapter : The 5th
A/N but it's important
Hello :D
uhhhhh hi ?

A/N

1.1K 22 0
Door lilyrinek

Hey :D !

I juste wanted to say, there's a chance there won't be a chapter tommorow since I have classes all day, and I'm writing chapters the Sundays.

And where's the problem, might you ask ? Well, since I'm ✨✨super lazy✨✨, I'm writing them the afternoons, and I have a birthday to go to today...

So, if I can, I'll write it there (I always do nothing so if I have connection, I'll be saved qAq). But if I don't, I'll try to post the chapter wednesday.

Have a lovely day, everyone, and stay safe ~~

Peace out~~

20/09/20

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.9K 1.1K 21
What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! • English isn't my first language, please...
138K 2.2K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
27K 925 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
139K 5.5K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...