BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
44 Surprise Visit
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

35 Two more dots...

9.2K 471 28
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 35 Two more DOTS...

LONG DRIVE...which gives the solution to Arnav in the hard times and also peaceful to his heart. Arnav was riding his car thinking about what he just heard from his girl. Her statements about RICH people hit him brutally because her words remembered his previous acts. He insulted her... he didn't respect her... his words always overflew with pride... he gave importance to his status over her feelings... he did wrong by doing those, unaware of her wound. He had hurt the girl who is already suffering from a horrible past. Then how could she agree to marry him?

Arnav thought he is the only one who has a bad past. But his past is nothing, compared to Khushi's past. She should have witnessed her mother's death in front of her eyes. That's why she fainted, seeing the fire. How pity! Even though she experienced the worst in her life how lively she is... When he is wasting his life, blaming his past, without getting close to his beloved ones, she was living her life, hiding her pain, making her beloved ones happy unlike him. He needs her... to cheer his heart... to cheer his life...

Arnav stopped the car and leaned on the seat, closing his eyes. She doesn't want to bow down in front of anyone by telling the truth about her father. So what if she doesn't want to bow down? She is a perfect Arnav material... (Arnav gave the excuse to himself) Why should she bow down for someone's deed? She doesn't need to do that because she is not at all wrong.

Arnav thought that she is not ready to marry HIM... but ...she is not ready to marry ANYONE. So, she does not hate him. (Arnav smiled) She has her own and strong reason to deny marriage. She promised her mother that she won't tell the truth until she is asked. Let it be... She doesn't need to tell the truth nor will anyone ask her.

Without making her bow down, without asking her the truth, can't he marry her? Taking all the blames on him, Arnav Singh Raizada is ready to marry Khushi Gupta...in ASR style. Of course, he could tell her that he got to know the truth but what will she think? She may think that Arnav is intentionally doing this favor to keep her under his feet. Or she may think that he is using her helplessness into his favor. She will definitely think because her opinion about him is not good. According to her, he is egoistic, haughty headed, prideful...etc., etc., and she was not totally wrong. So, it won't be a good idea to tell her that he knew about her past.

He has no way other than "his way"... ASR's way. At first, she will get angry with him... will get upset with him... but she will understand him... or he will make her understand. Anyhow... he needs her... and she definitely needs him as well.

She REJECTED him which no one had done ever...she said NO putting a FULL STOP. But that is not the END. He knew how to continue the sentence by putting two more DOTS after the full stop.

GH

Seeing Shashi at her doorstep, Khushi rushed to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry Babuji...I had done something without your permission. I have told the truth..."

Shashi did cut her.

"I know beta... Garima told me."

"Am I wrong?"

"You are not wrong... at the same time Garima also not wrong."

"She took my promise, Dad."

"Anyone one in her place would do the same because she loves you so much... she is your mother..."

"But... it's not right to hide the truth Babuji."

"Don't worry Beta. I won't give your hand to someone just like that. Do you trust me?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Then sleep peacefully. I will take care of your future. Ok?"

She again nodded ok. Shashi patted her cheek and left the room. Khushi smiled in relief.

Next day in AR

Khushi reached AR as usual earlier with Sowmya. Before going to her cubicle, Khushi peeped into Aman's cabin. She saw him typing on his laptop. She knew he must be worried about yesterday's incident.

"Hi Aman"

"Hi Khushi... how are you? What happened to you yesterday?" as she expected, Aman asked her worriedly.

"I'm all right, Aman."

"Why did you fright seeing fire?"

"Leave it, Aman... it's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup"

"Then?"

"Then what?"

"I thought you accepted me as your friend but it seems I'm wrong..."

"What made you think so?" Khushi frowned.

"Friends share everything... but you don't even tell me anything."

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard ASR proposed you for the marriage..."

"Ohh that one? I didn't tell you because I said NO." Khushi said in a feeble tone.

"Whatttt! When?"

"The same day...."

"Didn't he say anything?"

"He said I will marry him."

"That's my buddy..." Aman chuckled.

"Is that fun?" she asked making face.

"I'm damn serious."

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Khushi...it's not that easy to become Mrs. ASR... you know what that means....?" Aman asked.

"Yeah, I know Aman... it's a matter of draping a prestigious saree worth rupees twenty-eight lakhs."

"Listen to me, Khushi...."

Cutting him,

"I'm not worthy of draping such a saree, Aman. See, how thin, I'm... (she chuckled) I can't hold HEAVY things, be it twenty-eight lakhs saree OR be it Mr. Raizada's attitude"

"If YOU (he stressed) can't hold his attitude then who could...? ASR will be your crowning jewel, Khushi"

Khushi chuckled sarcastically.

"Neither this is a WORK TASK nor a DEAL but LIFE Aman... I don't want to be like a queen with a CROWN. I just want a husband with understanding... without EGO. How could you expect me to take a risk in the matter of life when I know very well about Mr. Raizada who is completely different from my thoughts... especially from my STATUS? Don't you know, he has a very big EGO and pride about his status? How could you expect me to say YES to marry him? And why he wants to marry me who is not worthy of his status?"

"It's because..."

"I'm sorry Aman... I don't want to discuss it."

She turned to leave the place but she got dumbfounded seeing her Boss in front of her. He was standing, folding his hands, leaning on the wall. More than his presence one thing made her stomach churned. "HIS SMILE". He always looks crabby but now, there was a smile crawling on his face. Is this a sign of an upcoming danger?

She was sure that he heard their talks. His "standing style" and "a smile" on his face are evident to it. Khushi gulped.

"Are you alright, Khushi?" his face changed with concern.

"Jee...." She stammered.

"Did you get a good sleep last night?"

"Hannnn..." she said looking at somewhere.

"I'm glad that you are moving the cards, in the way how I want."

"What cards?" She asked bamboozled.

"I'm talking about your rejection of Krish's proposal...that's what exactly I wanted you to do."

Aman was dumbfounded hearing their talks from his cabin. Did Khushi deny Krish's proposal? Really? When did it happen?

"It's because..."

She tried to tell him something.

"Let it be anything... and I don't care who proposes you...because it is me who you are going to marry."

"Mr. Raizada...."

She tried to say something, at the same time, Aman came out and looked at Arnav stunningly. Looking at Aman, Arnav said,

"Aman, I and Khushi are getting married."

Aman's eyes widened. He composed himself.

"Con...congrats ASR"

Khushi looked at them dropping her jaw.

"Thank you, Aman. Ask our protection unit to make an amazing saree for Khushi."

"As you said, ASR," Aman said elatedly.

Arnav nodded yes and turned to go to his cabin.

Khushi blocked his way.

"What do you think of yourself? Do you think you can make me dance at the tip of your finger? This marriage will not happen."

Arnav showed his watch.

"Now the time is 10'o clock. I don't discuss my personal matter, in the office time. We will talk later."

Arnav smiled at her and went to his cabin with the same smile making Khushi weary.

Khushi wanted to talk to Arnav. But she couldn't talk to him as he doesn't mix the personal and professional matter. He won't allow her to talk in the office. So, she waited for Arnav after office hours. But Arnav left the office earlier, unusually not ready to give her a chance to talk to him. He can't talk to her...before his plan reaches her.

To be continued...

Next past is available on Inkitt

She likes him

Khushi came to GH disappointedly as she couldn't talk to her BOSS. When she entered GH, her weariness flew away. She became excited seeing her sister Arpita in GH who was with her nine-month baby bump. She rushed to her and hugged.

"Arrey, Slowly..." Garima warned her.

"What a surprise Jeeji..." Khushi shouted.

"Surprise? What will you do if I give you more surprises?" Arpita winked at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 7.5K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...
438K 22.8K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
362K 16.7K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
88.8K 4.7K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...