y/n and their crazy gay bestf...

By jikookholywater

just wanna make a cute/bad bitch thing also y/n is a 8th wheel to jimin and his relationahip which is u lol More

c.1

65 2 2
By jikookholywater

I wrote this story sometime ago and its a little yk 👨🏿 gehtto if thats what u wanna call it i call it interesting so if u like intresting things read it it's fighting and sexual statements so yea enjoy 😉

"I WANT U TO PARK THAT BIG MACK TRUCK RIDE IN THIS LITTLE 𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓮𝓮"jimin yelled while in his room with u. You were cracking up u fell on the ground and held ur stomach.

"wait wait y/n look look"jimin posed in a fighting positon.

"ill beat up a bitch foe u hoe"jimin started fighting the air which made u laugh more.

"j-jim-in m-my st-omach h-hurts s-top m-making me l-laugh"u kept laughing bc of his face.

"mhm ok betch"jimin said.

"when my babydaddies comin i need my child support"jimin said tapping his foot on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAA"u laughed loud asf.

"SKAKAKAK WAS IT THAT FUNNY"jimin started laughing bc how u were laughing.

*ring*

"OH MY MY MY MY BABY DADDIES ARE HERE LETS GO GET THAT MONEY"jimin picked y/n up by her/his arm and ran downstairs u didn't stop laughing.

Jimin opened the door and saw his babydaddies with some girls he has never seen so he slammed the door.

"when i count to 10 them girls gon be gone ion know them"

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

He opened the door and they were still there.

"who is them"jimin said and pointed at the girls it was 6 girls enough to be sleepin with his mans.

"oh these our friends"namjoon said and smiled the girl looked at him and smiled.

"mhm come in"jimin moved out the way to let them in one of the girls looked at jimin and smirked jimin was appaled he was finna beat a bitch ass today.

"...ima get her"you said finna beat that girl ass but jimin stopped.

"lets see where this goes first"u and jimin sat on the couch where the others were.

"so whats yalls names"jimin said while chewing some gum his boyfriends knew this wasn't gonna end well.

"im lisa"the girl smiled.(not the bp lisa)

"mhm next"jimin said unintrested.

"im chloe"

"im aliana"

"im christina"

"im yaya"

"Im jalyiah"the girl smirked jimin glared at her but calmed down.

"mhm ok im jimin and this my bitch y/n"

"hi"u were glaring at jalyiah.

"What are yall to my mans cause ion believe this friend act"jimin said looking at the girls.

"Were just friends calm down"jalyiah said.

"Ok"you got up and took your earrings off.

"listen here bitch don't tell my besyfriend to calm down either we gon fight or u gon stop this attitude so option 1 or 2"you said putting ur hands up getting ready but the girl stayed quiet.

"Thought so"you sat down and held jimins hand still glaring at her.

The boys had their head down bc they knew jimin was glaring at them.

"anyways chile lets play a game"y/n said and smiled.

"what game?"jimin asked.

"bea-"jimin covered ur mouth.

"no were not playin that"

"mtch fine how about t or d?"y/n said and everyone said sure.

"ok me first jimin ask me"y/n said.

"ok t or d?"

"Truth ur dares are scary"you said

"mtch ur no fun anyways is it true that hmmmmmmmmmmm oh i got it is it true im crazy?"jimin asked.

"hell tf yea u broke a bitches nose bc she said she was my bestfriend"you said and laughed.

"best day ever"jimin said and flipped his non existing hair.

The girls looked at him like wtf and the boys shrugged bc they had to deal with his crazyness on a daily baises.

"chile anyways so jajyiah t or d?"

"dare"

"mkay name all the boys or girls u kissed"

"ok so jackson jb Jennie"she smirked.

"and namjoon"she smiled and sat back namjoon sat their with his mouth wide.

"thats it"you got up and started beating her ass.

"Y/N HOLD ON"jimin yelled and you stopped and stepped back with a pout.

"lemme put on my camrea so i can record"jimin went on his phone and started to record.

"ok go ahead"

you started beating her ass again.

"Aish stop,"yoongi said and you stopped.

"mhm only bc u my bestie boyfriend"you rolled ur eyes.

"and that was nice"jimin said stopping the video.

"lucky i didn't do it"jimin said.

"ok did u really kiss namjoon ms.girl cause if u didn't ill apoligize if u did ima beat yo ass"jimin looked at the girl.

"I d-didn't"she said scared.

"OH okie sorry girly u want some water?"Bts was so confused on how jimins mood changed.

"i-im fine"she was still suttering.

"aw ok ur loss"you and jimin sat down.

"What just happend"jungkook said looking at namjoon.

"i have no idea"

(when everyone left)

"bye don't come back"jimin said.

"chile them girls were annoying"you said.

"ikr"you said.

"good thing ur boyfriends are in the bathroom bc now we can so the wap dance"

"ou yas let me set up the tiktok"jimin said setting it up.

(after they have the video on)

"ok now"you started the video and it started.

𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘵 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗉

before jimin could do the rest he was picked up by namjoon and thrown on his shoulder and taken away from the video while u started to laugh loud while doing it and jimin was kicking his legs trying to get namjoon to put him down.

(When y/n posted it it got comments and likes fast bc of the yoai)

oopchile:OUU WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM
jisoosthighs:CHILE WE ALL KNOW HIS BACK GETTING BROKE
more and more comments

You ran in the room with the other boys and said.

"wanna see a video?"

"sure"they said.

You showed them the video of jimin and showed them the boys comments. They all looked at eachother and nodded.

"U might wanna leave"namjoon said coming in with jimin.

"mtch i wanted to watch but ok"u pouted and walked out and namjoon slamed the door and locked it.

"RIP jimins back"you had a little funeral by eating their popcorn and watching a movie and on tiktok live while they broke jimin.

(after lol no smut for u🤭)

The boys came out the room for water but u didn't see jimin.

"where is jimin?"u asked.

"sleep"yoongi said drinking his water.

"damn yall looks like they put ya boy to sleep"you started to laugh hard.

Wetasbussy:damnnnn lemme see
jujuxhubby:chile im-
gaysupreme:chile lemme see
ihatefornothing:ew
Ieatbutt:lemme see chile.

"don't u have house y/n"

"don't u mind ur busniess hoseok"you rolled ur eyes.

"well do u?"

"yea mf tf i look like i just wanna stay here yall got a lot of food"u said with a mouth full of popcorn. The boys rolled they eyes.

(next day)

You were sleeping next to jimin.

The boys had left to the arcade with the girls that were at the house last night.

Jimin woke up and rubbed his back.

"aish nerds" jimin looked at u and smiled. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

U woke up and noticed him in the shower. U smirked and got ur cam out u set it up.

U opened the curtain or whatever dem thangs called.

U stepped in jimin looked surprised.

"BITCH WHY ARE UR CLOTHES ONNN"

You laughed hard.

(After)

"Yasss and we did take a shower together and thats on bsfs since babies"you said and jimin said periodt queen/king.

Jimin put a short skirt on it was black ofc and a black yoai anime shirt and he tucked it in his skirt.

You had on one of these.

"Ok lets go"you said and jimin nodded and got his keys. And yall dipped.

(at the mall)

A guy came up to jimin and was about to slap his ass but u caught his wrist.

"don't even think about it hunnybun."u glared at him.

The guy yanked his wrist away and ran away.

"what a pussy"you rolled ur eyes then looked at jimin who was looking at the same glasses.

"Boy just get them both"you rolled ur eyes.

"No bc i wanna save up to get my zaddies something"jimin pouted.

"jimin have they ever gave u a gift these past months"

Jimin squinted.

"u right u right ima buy both"jimin went to buy them.

"Ugh 3000 yen"the cashier yawned

"Ew boys aren't supposed to wear that"

"bitch ew u girls aren't supposed to be built like that"jimin said and through the money at the girl and you smirked and flipper her off as yall walked out.

Jimin and you left the store.

Jimin saw his zaddies and dem girls.

"hellll nah"jimin walked across the street his skirt swaying u went with him.

Jimin went in and looked at the people looking at him.

Jimin flipped them off and they looked away.

"Jimin ima go first"you said and he nodded and went to flirt with girls even tho hes gay.

"Hayy what yall doin"you said putting gum in ur mouth.

"Chilling um did jimin come with u"

"Nah im here by myself so what have yall been doin"

"talking"

"ok whatever den" You snapped 3 times.

"I thought u said he didn't come"
jungkook said.

"🧍‍♀️how do u not know my lying voice yet."

"Girl u crazy ass hell yea u crazy"jimin was talkin to a girl and they was laughing. You rolled ur eyes and snapped 3 times again.

"Oh my bad gtg"jimin said and went to you.

"Shet"lisa whispered under her breath.

"so what was yall doin hmm?"jimin asked.

"talking"jin said.

"shut up i didn't ask u i asked her"he points at lisa.

"We were talking and playing games and stuff whats the big problem here?"lisa said.

Jimin glared at her.

"Hm...ight come on y/n"jimin said and walked away.

You glared at them before walking away.

(At le bar)

"jimin lets have funnn fuck dem boys"

"no:("

"wow i have never seen u this sad before"

"yea...is something going on with them?"

"No jimin now lets party shake dat ass of yours"you pulled jimin up and took him to the dance floor. You held his hands and started moving them around.

A girl/man came behind you and held ur hips and u swayed ur hips. Jimin just kept dancing.

(With the boys)

The girls left and the boys went to the bar bc why not.

They went to the bar stand and got drinks. They looked around the dance floor and their eyes hit two people. You and jimin. What are they doing here?

A tall guy came behind jimin and held his hips. You was on a girl dancing so u didn't see.

Jimin pouted and tried to push him away.

"n-nooo"he hiccuped because he was drunk.

"Ay lets dance baby"the man said.

"nooo~ im taken haha"jimin said.

"i don't see anyone here that seems to be yours"

"yea thats bc were behind u"

"oh theres my zaddies wait no u guys were wit dem girls where they now"he said and rolled his eyes.

"Jimin lets go now"namjoon said and grabbed jimins arm.

"no u can't tell me what to do"jimin said drunkinly and yanked his arm out of namjoons hold.

You came up to jimin with a drink.

"what are yall doing here"you said to the boys.

"i can ask u guys the same thing"

"were having fun now leave us alone"jimin said and whined then pulled u away.

-1 hour later-

Jimin was passed out upstairs with you.

The boys went up there and namjoon threw you over his shoulder and jungkook threw jimin over his walking out of the club.

-at jimins house-

You both were laying down while getting wiped down with a warm towel.

"Idiots" namjoon mumbled while wiping both of you down then leaves letting you both sleep.

End end

I mean tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 1.4K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
81.3K 6.2K 27
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑𝚎...
6M 160K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...
Skz~Oneshots By <3

Short Story

29.5K 640 39
All kinds of oneshots :p REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! I used to put "requests open" under a lot of chapters, so if you see it, please ignore...