Undertal AU's {oneshots}

By KaydaPython

×××××××××××[DESCRIPTION]×××××××××× This is a oneshot book for Sans AU's. I don't think there is much to expla... More

[PLEASE READ]
{Worry} INKMARE
[SMALL CHECK IN]
{WORRY: part 2} INKMARE
{Worry: part 3} INKMARE
[I'm so sorry]
[ My instagram]
{Worry: Part 5} INKMARE
[!PLEASE READ!]
Filler chapter {✨Magic using✨}
[Requests]
{That's MY boyfriend asshole} SHATTERED DRINK
[Merry Christmas]
[A/N: TAGGED]
{Potion accident: part 1} DS. MULTISHIP
❔💭 [A/N: ?Question?] 💭❔
{Wait, let me help you!} DS. Drink

{Worry: part 4} INKMARE

566 22 4
By KaydaPython

TRIGGERS: !Swearing! (few times), !Gore! (there's Horror)

They went through a huge forest with large trees that were blocking the sun, stopping in some places to enjoy the peace, and each others company.

They didn't hear their stalker who followed all the way to the huge mansion, dissapearing in one of the shadows as they arrived. Ink was nervous and wanted to turn around to just walk away from all the horrible outcomes it might have. But he didn't, because they were important for Nightmare and he deserved happiness. Plus there was someone he had been wanting to talk to for a while now, and this was the perfect chance.

Night suggested that he goes in first, and when he signals for the smaller one he comes in. So he opened the door, closing it after he went through.

~Nightmares POV:

As I walked in I felt... nervous? No that's stupid as f*ck! I doesn't get scared! I'm not... right!? I didn't have time to think more, because Horror called out for me. Sticking his head out of the kitchen, the good half of his scull full of blood. I quess they were out hunting.

"Hey Boss, how was your meeting?"

"I don't think that's any of your concern." I replied.

"Please tell us, we've been quessing ever since you put down the phone. The others think you found a new member, but I think it's something else." He's seems innocent, but d*mn he's smart. I sighed, we came here to tell the anyways so...

"I didn't went to get new recruits, but you're right it's something else." He grinned for a second, acknowledgeing his victory but suddenly stopped. He felt confused, showing it in his voice as he asked.

"What else could it be, I didn't think about it at all."

"I'm going to say it when everyone is here, so gather the others." I said, walking in the kitchen to tell Horror that we're having an urgent meeting. As I stepped in, the first thing I saw was a human arm and thigh hanging from above the sink. The worst about it, is that it's not suprising anymore. It's normal. 'My life is a mess, and it keeps getting worse' I thought as I walked in the back storage.

I saw Horror hanging up some fingers on his part of the shelfs. Suprisingly enough he doesn't store it messy, but like some normal food. In plastic bags, tied together and cleaned off all unneccesary blood. He loves blood and screams and all horrifieing things, but only when he's killing. Don't get me wrong, he's just as crazy as the rest of us but... it's hard to explain.

("The author will probably do in a separate book for this")

("Shut it, idiot!")

Anyways, I told him to meet us when he's finished, and he nodded to show that he understood. I went back to the livingroom, waiting for killer who still wasn't there with the others. When they did arrive they all took their usual places waiting for me to start.

Horror was the last one to come, sitting down before the couch with Fell and Killer to his two sides. Above them on the sofa, Rasberry and Dust were leaning against the back of it looking half asleep. Error was sitting on his armchair unusually silent. He would always be ranting about something, to no one and about nothing specificly. That's strange, but I assume it's because of his lack of sleep. I can easily recognize the simptoms, both Ink and I are light sleepers so we can wake up to the slightest sounds. Cross was sitting on the back of the couch, casually leaning forward, not afraid that he could fall.

I saw them all looking at me, waiting for the news I was bringing. They certainly weren't excpecting what I said next.

"I'm dating someone."

Everything was silent for a moment the they all started speaking at once.

"Stop!" Error said suddenly, more calm than I anticipated him to be.

"You guys can ask questions, but one by one." he said in relaxed, but still demanding tone.

Cross was the first one to recover and have one specific thing he wanted answers for.

"I think we all agree when I say, we would like to know who they are." the others all nodded in response, eagerly watching me.

"He's actually here, so I want you to 'meet' him." I said, not letting the nervousness show in my voice.

I motioned outside the window seeing the figure move, then a flashing light indicating teleportation. I saw the light appear again next to me, and I instantly felt anxiety wash over me. I closed my eyes for only a second and breathed in and out. The thing that was before me was... something I excpected. And by the tense, but not suprised look on my boyfriends face, I could tell he did too.

Dust held a sharp knife against his throath while Rasberry held his hands down. Killer, Fell and Horror were ready to fight and... Cross looked like he had seen a ghost, standing in one place not moving. And Error was... Error looked bored. Like he had known this would happen. I looked into his eyes raising an eyebrow.

'I will explain later' he mouthed and I felt relief wash over me, not wanting to discuss this in front of the others.

This all happened in a matter of seconds, and when I turned back to meet Inks eyes I saw a small smile wanting to make it's way on to his lips(?). I knew he had a plan, I just didn't know what it was. But I wanted to see how it turned out, so I winked once showing he could start whatever he wanted to do.

~3rd person:

It happened in a few seconds, and none of them had any time to process what was happening.

Ink teleported behind Rasberry, knocking him cold out. Dust was jumping at him along with Fell and Killer but before they could hit him he teleported again. This time he appeared behind the them, laughing a bit. All of them turned around, but didn't attack this time. The artist reached for one of his smaller paintbrushes, so Killer and Dust took it as a chance to knock him off. They lunged forward, but only met air, while Fell was just summoning Gaster Blasters. The first two only met air, and when they faced fell again they saw Ink throwing him over his shoulder, as the other landed with a loud 'thud'. They growled, getting irritated.

They wondered why the others weren't helping them, and this momentarly distraction was enough for the smaller skeleton to suprise them. He threw red paint, waiting for the effect to occure. As they cringed, and their clothes made hissing sounds, he knew it was effective. He quickly appeared behind them, pushing the two to the ground, and covering them in brown paint only for it to turn into ropes.They struggled but their knifes were several meters away on the floor so they couldn't cut themselfes free.

Ink smirked then snickered a little, having this dangerous glint in his eyes. Night wasn't gonna lie, it was absolutely hot. He isn't really agressive when the groups are fighting, and he only annoys his opponents. That's his tactic, and it always works. So this side of him was strange to him. It was intresting, intriguing and... absolutely attractive.

When Nightmare finished daydreaming, he noticed that Ink was already next to him. He wrapped an arm around his waste whispering in his ear.

"Didn't know you could do that."

"There are many other thing you wouldn't think about me." the other replied in a flirtatious tone.

Nightmare smirked and strated to pull him closer until they both heard a sob. They looked up, wanting to see who was causing the noise. It was... Cross.

He was crying, but Nightmare couldn't sense any negativity coming from him. When he saw his eyes darting towards the smaller, he turned his head towards the other as well. He noticed something in the corner of his eyes. Maybe... tears?

Nightmare felt confused as why Ink was so emotional, but as the artist throw himself onto the half skeleton and wrapped his arms around his neck he felt... shocked and hurt.

He only showed half of it as he walked toward the other two. Stepping next to them, he coughed turning their attention to him. They both looked up at him, tears still sliding down both their faces.

"Care to explain?"

{Hey lovelies!

I wanted to make up the long wait for {Chapter 3}, so I made this. I hope it turned out alright, and you like it. It's around 1400 words so it's longer than I first expected it to be.

Also I think the other oneshots and small stories are going to be based around this one. The next one will either be {Chapter 5} or a suprise suggested by LA_XAEL.

So shoutout(?) to her and thank you for the recommendation. It may be out this weekend, or sometimes next week.

I hope you all have a wonderfull day/ night, bye lovelies!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 829 45
First of all,cover art credits to the rightful owner Ok another Inkmare Fanfic again(cuz I wanted to) The bad guys kidnapped Ink and they started tor...
2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
1.7K 72 19
"I wish to help you feel something..Kiki" This story is a small story about a romance between the Protector Ink and his polar opposite the Destroyer...
40.9K 730 27
This is a bunch of Undertale one-shots. And a bunch of Undertale and Undertale AU ships. Most of these ideas I wanted for books but, don't have enoug...