When Stars Collide {Kylo Ren...

By MrsNewtScamander13

TOUCH UPS ARE STILL BEING MADE BUT THE STORY IS COMPLETED AND AVAILABLE TO BE READ ~~~~{Book One}~~~~ I wish... More

Episode VII (Force Awakens)Dejavu
Episode VIII (Force Awakens)Cracks
Episode VIIII (Force Awakens)Fear
Episode X (Force Awakens)Sleep
Episode XI (Force Awakens)Blackout
Episode XII (Force Awakens)Reasons
Episode XIII (Force Awakens)Han Solo
Episode XIIII (Last Jedi)You cared.
Episode XV (Last Jedi)Fires
Episode XVI (Last Jedi)Priorities
Episode XVII (Last Jedi)Thank you
Episode XVIII (Last Jedi)Decisions
Episode XVIIII (Last Jedi)Welcome
Episode XX (Last Jedi)Plenty
Episode XXI (Last Jedi)Circumstances
Episode XXII (Last Jedi)Control
Episode XXIII (Last Jedi)The Last Jedi
Episode XXIIII (Rise of Skywalker) Submit
Episode XXV (Rise of Skywalker)Good Boy
Episode XXVI (Rise of Skywalker) Stargazer
Episode XXVII (Rise of Skywalker)Walk Away
Episode XXVIII (Rise of Skywalker)Apprentices
Episode XXX (Rise of Skywalker)Convince Me
Episode XXXI (Rise of Skywalker)Warmth
Episode XXXII (Rise Of Skywalker)Blue Butterfly
Episode XXXIII (Rise Of Skywalker)My Permission
Episode XXXIIII (Rise Of Skywalker) Part One, Strange Addiction
Episode XXXIIII (Rise of Skywalker) Part Two, Secrets
Episode XXXV (Rise Of Skywalker) Delicate Snowflake
Episode XXXVI (Rise Of Skywalker)Free
Episode XXXVII (Rise Of Skywalker)Respect
Episode XXXVIII (Rise Of Skywalker)The Knights
Episode XXXVIIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Never Enough
Episode XXXX (Rise Of Skywalker)Always
Episode XXXXI (Rise Of Skywalker)Promises
Episode XXXXII (Rise Of Skywalker)Exegol
Episode XXXXIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Memory
Episode XXXXIIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Scared
Episode XXXXV (Rise Of Skywalker)Think Again
Episode XXXXVI (Rise Of Skywalker)Vain
Episode XXXXVII (Rise Of Skywalker)Ben?
Episode XXXXVIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Worth The Wait
Episode XXXXVIIII (Rise Of Skywalker)Come Back to me...
Episode XXXXX (Rise Of Skywalker)Sweet Dreams
Epilogue

Episode XXVIIII (Rise of Skywalker)Gray Scum

55 1 0
By MrsNewtScamander13

Recommended Song(s): New Soul by Yael Naïm

Days after TLJ:
63 days/two months and one day

After asking Kylo for permission, I requested a room for Alanya to stay in for the time being. Thankfully her room was close to mine...

"The code to your room is 10-21-21," I told her as I typed the same numbers into the keypad and the door lock clicked, allowing me to open the door. "Remember that, okay?" Alanya nodded, staying silent. She remained that way for the rest of the time I helped her settle in, only giving a nod if I told her something. I will give her tonight before I officially ask her to be my apprentice so she may rest, it might be too overwhelming for her.
"I need to go, but I'll be back with some fresh clothing in the morning." I told her then I went to leave but Alanya sat up in bed. "Wait, please don't leave..." It surprised me that she finally spoke, her voice was sweet and youthful.
I sighed and walked a little closer. "I have work to do, but I promise I'll come back..." I said before turning around to leave.

"Please stay..." She pleaded.
"Oh alright..." I replied as I went to sit on her bed.

"Wh-Why do you want to train me?" Alanya asked tilting her head to the side. "Well, I know you're aware that you..... you're Force sensitive, which makes you special. And I'm Force Sensitive too. You see, when I was about your age my Grandfather began to train me to be a Sith and teach me how to rule an Empire. By the age of twenty three he decided that it was time for my training to come to an end. As I said to the Supreme Leader, Sith eventually need to have an Apprentice... or a Padawan, if you will. And my dear child, you're very strong with the Force. When I felt your power I just knew that I had to train you... if you'll allow it."

"You were an Empress?" She asked quickly.

"Yes, I was." I answered. "I was The Empress of The Obsurist Empire.".
"Wait, you're the Silver Sith?!"
I nodded in response.
"How come you're a Commander then? Why aren't you in a higher position?" She tilted her head.
"It's... complicated. But my position is decent." I shook my head.

"Wow..." Alanya said in awe. "I would love for you to train me! My parents and brothers didn't really appreciate my force sensitivity, so I guess this is my only chance to prove them wrong."
I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Well, I guess it's a deal..." I said grinning.
"May I ask you a question? It's a little personal though so I understand if you don't want to answer..."

"Oh, it doesn't matter, you may ask me your question." I dismissed.

"You said your Grandfather trained you. So that means he was a Sith too?" Alanya inquired adjusting herself in bed.

"Yes!" I acknowledged cheerfully. "He was a wonderful Teacher... My Grandmother however was a Gray Jedi."

Alanya's eyes widened with shock at my answer. "You're a Gray Scum?!- Oh sorry I didn't mean to..." She frowned when I glared at her for saying what I am.
"Yes. Sadly, I'm a Gray Scum. I have a Sith and a Gray Jedi in the same generation of my heritage. But I just never told anyone. You, General Saxe, and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren are the only ones who know. So I am only going to tell you this once and only once.....
Never tell anyone that I'm a Gray Scum." I hissed.
Alanya nodded vigorously.

I sighed then got up from her bed and went to the door.
"Good night, My Apprentice.... I'll see you in the morning to start training...." I said.

"Good Night, Master." Alanya responded as she smirked proudly.

I chuckled as I opened the door and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
759 23 6
THERE IS GOING TO BE MaJoR TROS SpOpLErS IN THIS FANFICTION. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN The Rise of Skywalker. I do NOT own Star Wars(but woul...
209K 4.1K 23
"When are you going to realize you're bound to me?!" Kylo roared, his voice echoing from his mask. His words caught her off guard for a moment befor...
7.8K 288 58
I did everything I was supposed to do. I trained hard; I learned strategy; I kept my secrets buried deep. But there had been nothing in my training t...